Mr. Trump Do not pardon Hillary Clinton

AvgGuyIA

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2010
Davenport, IA
We have laws in this country. Tell the media you will appoint a special prosecutor. We weren't chanting "lock her up" because we like hearing ourselves yell. Let Obama pardon her and then you can say the democrats are lawless and refuse to convict criminals while letting a sailor spend a year in jail because he took a photo to show his son where he worked.

If you let her off, you will disappoint us.

Don't forget, the Clintons attended Trumps wedding and have received donations from him.

They're not exactly lifelong political enemies. I do not anticipate an aggressive investigation or prosecution of the Clintons. It's possible though.

Trump won't be the one to pardon Hillary. You've got the players all wrong.

Trump will be the one to decide whether or not to direct a special prosecutor to investigate her foundation, her bribes taken, and Benghazi.

BHO is the man who will pardon her -- just before he leaves office.

Don't forget, the Clintons attended Trumps wedding and have received donations from him.

They're not exactly lifelong political enemies. I do not anticipate an aggressive investigation or prosecution of the Clintons. It's possible though.
Tonight on 60 Mins Trump said he had not yet decided regarding Hillary.

Same with Director Comey -- Trump said he want to talk to him first before deciding whether or not to fire him.

I think Trump should bow down and kiss both of Comey's feet.

Comey saved Trump's candidacy and also the SCOTUS.

We have laws in this country. Tell the media you will appoint a special prosecutor. We weren't chanting "lock her up" because we like hearing ourselves yell. Let Obama pardon her and then you can say the democrats are lawless and refuse to convict criminals while letting a sailor spend a year in jail because he took a photo to show his son where he worked.

If you let her off, you will disappoint us.
Mr. Trump, do not pardon yourself.

Trump Says He Has The Right To Pardon Himself | HuffPost

Forum List

Back