Mr. Pillow can't get to the Supreme Court to stop the steal

the Big Steal believers
.....are "Dead-Enders".
Thank you, Donald Rumsfeld.
I'm not suprised none of them will return his calls.
is such a public clown..
See the comment on 'Dead Enders'.
Bannon gives me the creeps.
"Let's Go Bannon"
But the street-level rubes are buying it......
Affirmed.
It is a qualifying requirement for....you guessed it: "Dead Enders."
Everyone knows the 2020 election was stolen by the deep state in all the swing states
See the comment about "Dead Enders".
It only proves even more the election was stolen
There was massive fraud
Big Steal believers will be rounded up
Holy Christo.....this is getting way too easy: "See the comment about "Dead Enders".
Millions on the dishonest, reprehensible right continue to propagate the lie that the 2020 election was ‘stolen.’
Yupper, and that is exactly why some call 'em ....hold for it...."Dead Enders".
-----------------------------------------

This may just be my overworked avatar, but.....but he asserts anyone who says "Stolen Election", or "Massive Fraud"...... is like the kid in junior high who would get a "Kick Me" sign secretly taped to his back.

That may seem mean. But it is not. It's nature.
After all, even birds will peck to death those other birds who just don't get it.

Thank you, Marlin Perkins.

Good luck convincing the liberal lemmings.
I appreciate someone like you who is not bothered being ridiculed by the pompous left here and elsewhere. I know it is futile but sometimes you just want to remind them that you find their big talk to be no different than how Hollywood acts. They got buddies all around patting them on the back which to them means --- we must be doing and saying the right things. Yes, there is comfort in numbers, especially when the mainstream media, big tech and social networks, corporate America, and even our educators are all in your corner fooling America, poisoning America and perverting America. I cannot see how a devout Christian could ever put up with their devilish ways and vote accordingly.

.....are "Dead-Enders".
Thank you, Donald Rumsfeld.

See the comment on 'Dead Enders'.

"Let's Go Bannon"

Affirmed.
It is a qualifying requirement for....you guessed it: "Dead Enders."

Holy Christo.....this is getting way too easy: "See the comment about "Dead Enders".

Yupper, and that is exactly why some call 'em ....hold for it...."Dead Enders".
-----------------------------------------

This may just be my overworked avatar, but.....but he asserts anyone who says "Stolen Election", or "Massive Fraud"...... is like the kid in junior high who would get a "Kick Me" sign secretly taped to his back.

That may seem mean. But it is not. It's nature.
After all, even birds will peck to death those other birds who just don't get it.

Thank you, Marlin Perkins.
Your summations are not necessary. And even someone in JR.high knows you can't turn a lie into the truth. The election was stolen and half the country knows it, troll.

I appreciate someone like you who is not bothered being ridiculed by the pompous left here and elsewhere. I know it is futile but sometimes you just want to remind them that you find their big talk to be no different than how Hollywood acts. They got buddies all around patting them on the back which to them means --- we must be doing and saying the right things. Yes, there is comfort in numbers, especially when the mainstream media, big tech and social networks, corporate America, and even our educators are all in your corner fooling America, poisoning America and perverting America. I cannot see how a devout Christian could ever put up with their devilish ways and vote accordingly.

Do you remember the Republican party before Trump?

I do not remember any kind of corruption that has taken place then --- compared to since Trump's campaign until now, being anything remotely close to the lies, deception, crimes and getting away with murder as we are now engulfed in. The mainstream media has become an absolute enemy of the American people. And the way people are no longer civil is incomprehensible. Of course this nation has totally turned its back on God. That is no coincidence.

Last edited:
None of them promised to protect us by building a wall the entire length of the southern border. None of them promised to keep us safe by enacting a Muslim ban.

That is what your precious media said, not me.
This you?
We do not know what he was going to do but he was murdered to stop it
You guys need to stop.

Evil RINO Deep State Swamp Commies.

Just like Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts, and now...

State Attorneys General.

Quite the conspiracy!

Evil RINO Deep State Swamp Commies.

Just like Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts, and now...

State Attorneys General.

Quite the conspiracy!

These people should trust themselves.. They probably have more education and integrity than Trump has ever had.

Forum List

Back