Mowing Your Lawn Is Now Racist! -NOT The Babylon Bee, this is a real article from Canada's biggest newspaper

Okay so the Crazy Gang have now declared that mowing your lawn is racist :rolleyes-41: This Batshit Crazy declaration is not from the Satirical Babylon Bee, this is coming from Canada's biggest newspaper The Globe and Mail, the below is their actual headline, you will notice that mowing the lawn is not ONLY racist but it's also contributing to killing The Planet or whatever :rolleyes-41: It's disturbing how many what have to be considered mentally ill peoples - who in a NORMAL WORLD would ALREADY have been thrown into Psychiatric Institutions - are literally writing the below type of total horsecrap for MAINSTREAM news organisations.

View attachment 390309
View attachment 390312
View attachment 390319

View attachment 390320
View attachment 390321
View attachment 390326
View attachment 390327

You find the weirdest shit to get bent outta shape over.

No.
Sorry, but yes.

We keep our lawn mowed and will continue, whether one wants to see us as racist or not. The well kept lawns make it easier to pick up dog droppings, allows us to keep rodents and snakes out of the yards as well as ticks and other bugs. If anyone wants to object, they can place their complaints into the round file.

The execrable John Douglas Belshaw of the prestigious and cutting edge Thompson Rivers university
of Kamaloops B.C. makes a good point.
No, wait. He does not!

He's actually full of gross animal feces and I'm sorry some two bit Canadian rag gave him ten seconds of the attention that he does not deserve. He's a real crackpot.

Go back to bemoaning the times when indigenous peoples were at war with each other in semi perpetual
state of war and the wise native North Americans were slaughtering herds of game and burning down forests so they could erect their settlements there.

Oh, wait again. I'll wager he's never pointed any of this out in favor of bitching about someone's front lawn
and how bad it is for the planet. Fuck off, John Douglas Belshaw.

Last edited:
Okay so the Crazy Gang have now declared that mowing your lawn is racist :rolleyes-41: This Batshit Crazy declaration is not from the Satirical Babylon Bee, this is coming from Canada's biggest newspaper The Globe and Mail, the below is their actual headline, you will notice that mowing the lawn is not ONLY racist but it's also contributing to killing The Planet or whatever :rolleyes-41: It's disturbing how many what have to be considered mentally ill peoples - who in a NORMAL WORLD would ALREADY have been thrown into Psychiatric Institutions - are literally writing the below type of total horsecrap for MAINSTREAM news organisations.

View attachment 390309
View attachment 390312
View attachment 390319

View attachment 390320
View attachment 390321
View attachment 390326
View attachment 390327

View attachment 390309
View attachment 390312
View attachment 390319

View attachment 390320
View attachment 390321
View attachment 390326
View attachment 390327

View attachment 390309
View attachment 390312
View attachment 390319

View attachment 390320
View attachment 390321
View attachment 390326
View attachment 390327

I agree. So I’m publicly stating here I will never ever cut my grass again. Instead I’ll seek a qualified colored person to keep my lawn up to my high standards.

Our lawn service employs a lot of Hispanics.....crap now I have to think about this.

They do a great job though

Forum List

Back