Movie producer charges white males $15 to see movie. Everyone else $10

If every white person in the country was suddenly taken away the blacks would be looting and burning down the cities within an hour...its in their DNA to be violent creatures
if every Black person on the planet vanished without a trace not only would whites die out from defective genes and inbreeding white women would angrily blame the white male for the Black men disappearing in the interm.
Stupidest fucking thing I've heard all year.

He's a colossal waste of time
But he is fun. Where would you hear so much of the stupid shit he says. I am laughing my ass off when he posts them.

If every white person in the country was suddenly taken away the blacks would be looting and burning down the cities within an hour...its in their DNA to be violent creatures
if every Black person on the planet vanished without a trace not only would whites die out from defective genes and inbreeding white women would angrily blame the white male for the Black men disappearing in the interm.

Thats true. Especially when whites try to convince me their genes arent defective and recessive.

You're even more stupid than usual today. Get past anyone takes your BS serious. You're laughable

But he is fun. Where would you hear so much of the stupid shit he says. I am laughing my ass off when he posts them.

I think he posts in between hits of crack

Thats true. Especially when whites try to convince me their genes arent defective and recessive.

You're even more stupid than usual today. Get past anyone takes your BS serious. You're laughable
When a white person calls me stupid I just know they are observing Opposite day. :laugh:

Thanks for the compliment.

I think he posts in between hits of crack
You think that because you post between hits of meth.

Yes, another Great Moment In Black Literary Achievement, right here at USMB.

And then the country would descend into the stone age since blacks can't do technology. The natural state of blacks is slavery whether it's on a plantation or on welfare. They always need the white man taking care of them.

And then the country would descend into the stone age since blacks can't do technology. The natural state of blacks is slavery whether it's on a plantation or on welfare. They always need the white man taking care of them.

There would be a few smart blacks but they would be outnumbered...you don't see too many black farmers. It would be looting and burning down the cities first and later famine would set in once the grocery stores were depleted. Not a pretty picture

Forum List

Back