Mother Mary comes to me...

I think you're asking for words of wisdom again today. If you think I can help, contact me privately.

Just don't make any rash decisions based on your feeling on any one day.

More rubbish and you wonder why I get tetchy .

"Mother Mary" was Paul's mother . Not J's mother or his future wife Mary M .

And the song was about the break up of the band --- Pauls words, not my opinion .

By all means believe what you choose privately but check matters carefully whenever you can . DYOR

As for people contacting you for advice -- all I can say in your language is , God help them because you can not .

And the song was about the break up of the band --- Pauls words, not my opinion .

By all means believe what you choose privately but check matters carefully whenever you can . DYOR

As for people contacting you for advice -- all I can say in your language is , God help them because you can not .
The imaginary god helps nobody. If that has any bearing on the topic?

I never said this was about Jesus mother. In fact, I think Pauls mothers name was Mary. I love the song.

The imaginary god helps nobody. If that has any bearing on the topic?
It does not .

What are you doing with your life ?
You cannot spend the rest of your life gabbling crap like that .

Just go back , stop dreaming , be productive and find a few decent things to do . imho ;

It does not .

What are you doing with your life ?
You cannot spend the rest of your life gabbling crap like that .

Just go back , stop dreaming , be productive and find a few decent things to do . imho ;
If someone has Faith how does.that harm you? It's seeds of this attitude that spawned evil regimes in history you understand that, right?

Forum List

Back