Mother has gun permit so.... She's banned from her daughter's school!!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If she had 15 DUI convictions and a couple vehicular homicide convictions, nobody would dream of banning her from her daughter's school. But just own a legal gun and liberals go ballistic

America? Mother Banned From Daughter?s School Because of Gun Permit - Michael Schaus - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary - Page 1

Nov 07, 2013

Prejudicial harassment of certain citizens, simply because of their life choices or cultural values, is an ugly pattern among the left. An African American woman was recently told by a school principle that – even though her child attended the school – she was no longer permitted to engage in school activities, volunteer at school functions, or even “trespass” on school property. . . The laughable reason given in the school’s decision to ban the parent? The parent’s concealed weapon permit “frightened” the school’s principle.

According to WRDW in Augusta, Tanya Mount posted a picture of her new concealed carry permit on her Facebook page. According to Mount, an Army Veteran and parent volunteer at McBean Elementary School, the posting caught the attention of the school’s principal, who promptly made it known that Mount was no longer welcomed on school property.

Police even threatened criminal trespass charges if Mount ignored the principal’s request.

I read the referenced article and feel this principal is afraid of her own shadow. The mother has several avenues of redress, appeal to the school board or a civil suit. Good luck.

Wow. Womder if mama had words with the principal in the past, or something. This is just weird. Hell, my kids principal has his CCW. He and the wife went to the same class, and our town/school district is likely one of the most liberal.

Wow. Womder if mama had words with the principal in the past, or something. This is just weird. Hell, my kids principal has his CCW. He and the wife went to the same class, and our town/school district is likely one of the most liberal.

Weird but not unusual. Schools are cloistered fiefdoms ruled by unionized elites.
School boards are comprised of like-minded toadies who's only agenda is to assure the preservation of the status quo.

Wow, I am surprised that the child wasn't banned right along with her for being the woman's child.

God bless you and her and her mom always!!!

Holly

^^^ Not that it is any of your business but did you know that I sleep alone until I am married? :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I do, for real. :) :) :)

Last edited:
If she had 15 DUI convictions and a couple vehicular homicide convictions, nobody would dream of banning her from her daughter's school. But just own a legal gun and liberals go ballistic

America? Mother Banned From Daughter?s School Because of Gun Permit - Michael Schaus - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary - Page 1

Nov 07, 2013

Prejudicial harassment of certain citizens, simply because of their life choices or cultural values, is an ugly pattern among the left. An African American woman was recently told by a school principle that – even though her child attended the school – she was no longer permitted to engage in school activities, volunteer at school functions, or even “trespass” on school property. . . The laughable reason given in the school’s decision to ban the parent? The parent’s concealed weapon permit “frightened” the school’s principle.

According to WRDW in Augusta, Tanya Mount posted a picture of her new concealed carry permit on her Facebook page. According to Mount, an Army Veteran and parent volunteer at McBean Elementary School, the posting caught the attention of the school’s principal, who promptly made it known that Mount was no longer welcomed on school property.

Police even threatened criminal trespass charges if Mount ignored the principal’s request.

Bad idea.

Hopefully others will learn from her 'mistake'.

Gotta be very careful what one posts on Facebook, Twitter etc these days.

According to WRDW in Augusta, Tanya Mount posted a picture of her new concealed carry permit on her Facebook page.

What sort of an idiot would post her carry permit – or any type of license – on FB or other such social media.

It would never occur to me to post my concealed weapon license on any public forum. It’s difficult to feel any sympathy for someone so stupid.

And her second mistake was to deal with the school principal, she should have dealt with his superiors in upper level administration; had she done that the trespass threat would likely be eliminated.

The capacity for stupidity many possess it truly remarkable.

She is a parent.
A taxpayer.
It's a public school.
The principle paid from public funds.
You cannot trespass on property you own.
You don't take orders from your employees.
Power mad liberal government employees thinking they are the ruling class!!

Soon healthcare will be staffed by the same shitheads.

She is a parent.
A taxpayer.
It's a public school.
The principle paid from public funds.
You cannot trespass on property you own.
You don't take orders from your employees.
Power mad liberal government employees thinking they are the ruling class!!

Soon healthcare will be staffed by the same shitheads.

Newsflash for you, you do not own the property. But if you want to claim that you do, look at how much each taxpayer pays, then figure out which tiny portion of the land you own.

Want to change it? Vote the people out. The idea that paying $100 in property taxes makes every gov't employee your personal servant is insane.

If she had 15 DUI convictions and a couple vehicular homicide convictions, nobody would dream of banning her from her daughter's school.

Why is it that nutters can't tell the difference between a gun and a car?

Anyway -

The reason why she was banned is that her CCW implies that she's carrying a weapon when attending school functions.

Why aren't the nutters throwing a fit about the school wanting the kids to be safe?

Forum List

Back