Most murderous states for 2021 are Blood Red

Now do the cities in those states where all of the murders occur, Demorat mayors and city councils, lol.

Meh, AK is a outrider due to "well its AK" which should have remained a territory to begin with.

As for the rest their major population centers are dem run and black with the same ever attendant crime issues that plague other states with a large black urban population. Were it not for Cook County I don't suspect Ill's crime rate would be near what it is now same with Harris County in TX.

But.....

5yd4bv.jpg

Recapping the 5 most murdering states:
  1. Louisiana
  2. Alabama
  3. Mississippi
  4. Missouri
  5. Alaska
Where are the conservative threads on these places? Perhaps conservatives don’t really want to solve problems and just want to politicize fear?

BTW California is trending lower than Texas and Florida.

States with the Highest Murder Rates​

Louisiana has the highest murder rate in the U.S. of 14.4 murders per 100,000 residents. Murders were more than twice as common in Louisiana as they were nationwide. Murders are disproportionately concentrated in urban areas, especially New Orleans. New Orleans has a murder rate of about 37 per 100,000 residents, one of the highest of any U.S. city, followed by Baton Rouge with a murder rate of 35.1.

Alabama has the second-highest murder rate of 12.9 murders per 100,000 residents. This is also more than twice the rate nationwide. In Alabama, Birmingham has the most gun violence and, therefore, the highest murder rate of 37.1. Fairfield, Anniston, Pritchard, and Troy are other cities with the highest murder rates in Alabama.

Mississippi has the third-highest murder rate in the United States. Mississippi’s murder rate is 12.7 murders per 100,000 residents. According to the latest FBI data, Jackson had the most murders in 2018 of 78, which is a murder rate of 47 murders per 100,000 residents. Brookhaven has the highest murder rate in the state of 57.7 murders per 100,000 people.

Missouri has the fourth-highest murder rate of 11.3 murders per 100,000 residents. Murders in Missouri are disproportionately concentrated in metropolitan areas – about 90% of murders committed in 2017 in Missouri were committed in metropolitan areas. St. Louis and Kansas City are two of the most dangerous cities in the United States. In 2017, St. Louis had 205 murders and Kansas City had 150.

View attachment 577061

I hate to drive you out of your comfort zone and impose thought and logic on your gleeful "people are dying in a way I can pretend validates my politics!" glandular reaction, but let's look a little closer at your own post.

"Louisiana has the highest murder rate in the U.S. of 14.4 murders per 100,000 residents. Murders were more than twice as common in Louisiana as they were nationwide. Murders are disproportionately concentrated in urban areas, especially New Orleans. New Orleans has a murder rate of about 37 per 100,000 residents, one of the highest of any U.S. city, followed by Baton Rouge with a murder rate of 35.1."

New Orleans hasn't had a Republican mayor since 1870, if I'm reading the history correctly, and their city council is entirely Democrat. Baton Rouge has a Democrat mayor-president, and she presides over a split city council.

"Alabama has the second-highest murder rate of 12.9 murders per 100,000 residents. This is also more than twice the rate nationwide. In Alabama, Birmingham has the most gun violence and, therefore, the highest murder rate of 37.1. Fairfield, Anniston, Pritchard, and Troy are other cities with the highest murder rates in Alabama."

Birmingham is also a blue city, regardless of what the entire state is like. And while your article likes to point out the murder rates of Fairfield, Anniston, Prichard, and Troy, it forgets to mention that none of those towns has even 30,000 people in their population. It takes very few murders to have a high rate per 100,000 in a small town. Birmingham's high NUMBER of murders is really driving the state ranking here.

Do you see a trend forming here?

Now do the cities in those states where all of the murders occur, Demorat mayors and city councils, lol.
Dem cities in blue states aren’t a problem. Just red states. The commonality in shitty rankings isn’t blue cities it’s red states. Why can’t you dummies get that into your head. All states have urban cities. It’s a huge problem in red states. Not blues states. Come on. Be analytical.

I hate to drive you out of your comfort zone and impose thought and logic on your gleeful "people are dying in a way I can pretend validates my politics!" glandular reaction, but let's look a little closer at your own post.

"Louisiana has the highest murder rate in the U.S. of 14.4 murders per 100,000 residents. Murders were more than twice as common in Louisiana as they were nationwide. Murders are disproportionately concentrated in urban areas, especially New Orleans. New Orleans has a murder rate of about 37 per 100,000 residents, one of the highest of any U.S. city, followed by Baton Rouge with a murder rate of 35.1."

New Orleans hasn't had a Republican mayor since 1870, if I'm reading the history correctly, and their city council is entirely Democrat. Baton Rouge has a Democrat mayor-president, and she presides over a split city council.

"Alabama has the second-highest murder rate of 12.9 murders per 100,000 residents. This is also more than twice the rate nationwide. In Alabama, Birmingham has the most gun violence and, therefore, the highest murder rate of 37.1. Fairfield, Anniston, Pritchard, and Troy are other cities with the highest murder rates in Alabama."

Birmingham is also a blue city, regardless of what the entire state is like. And while your article likes to point out the murder rates of Fairfield, Anniston, Prichard, and Troy, it forgets to mention that none of those towns has even 30,000 people in their population. It takes very few murders to have a high rate per 100,000 in a small town. Birmingham's high NUMBER of murders is really driving the state ranking here.

Do you see a trend forming here?
Ok. Try and follow me here. Are you ready? ALL STATES HAVE URBAN CITIES. ALL OF THEM. Now. If you acknowledge that then that isn’t the difference in the rates of murder. The difference is red state and blue states. Heck even the right wing punching bag of Chicago’s state of Illinois is way way way better than the red states at the bottom. It’s not blue cities which are everywhere. It’s that red states would rather lie about the problem than fix it. Fix your house and stop worrying about Chicago or LA. Fix your house.

Stopped reading right there...come on back when you are ready to address my post like an adult...
The rest of it…..NYC has one of the lowest crime rates for a major city. I’m not saying there is NO crime in blue states. I’m saying while usmb assholes post Chicago and California stories their precious red states are seeing citizen killed at much higher rates. They don’t care. Facts don’t matter. Only spin. Look at you throwing out cities with comparatively low murder rates like there is some extra problem there. You are wrong. Hell even Chicago has a lower murder rate than Memphis, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Birmingham and a host of other cities. Don’t be a rube.

Dem cities in blue states aren’t a problem. Just red states. The commonality in shitty rankings isn’t blue cities it’s red states. Why can’t you dummies get that into your head. All states have urban cities. It’s a huge problem in red states. Not blues states. Come on. Be analytical.
Dem cities in blue and red states are the problem that is where all of the murders occur. You lying sack of chit.

Dem cities in blue and red states are the problem that is where all of the murders occur. You lying sack of chit.
Then why does it only manifest as a problem in red states? Look at the murder rates. They are outrageous in red states. There are blue cities everywhere. Rural murder rates are high in red states. The distinguishing characteristic isn’t blue cities. They are everywhere. It’s the murderous culture in red states.

A study of 19th century judicial records completed in 1980 by Michael Hindus, a lawyer, found that from 1800 to 1860 the murder rate in South Carolina, an overwhelmingly rural, agrarian area, was four times higher than that of Massachusetts, then the most urban, industrial state. More than a century later, the difference persists in almost the same magnitude. In 1996, the murder rate in South Carolina was 9 per 100,000 people, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation; in Massachusetts it was 2.6 per 100,000 people.

High Southern homicide rates challenge a central theory of criminology, which predicts more murder in densely populated urban areas where crowding and poverty break down traditional social ties and values.

Then why does it only manifest as a problem in red states? Look at the murder rates. They are outrageous in red states. There are blue cities everywhere. Rural murder rates are high in red states. The distinguishing characteristic isn’t blue cities. They are everywhere. It’s the murderous culture in red states.

A study of 19th century judicial records completed in 1980 by Michael Hindus, a lawyer, found that from 1800 to 1860 the murder rate in South Carolina, an overwhelmingly rural, agrarian area, was four times higher than that of Massachusetts, then the most urban, industrial state. More than a century later, the difference persists in almost the same magnitude. In 1996, the murder rate in South Carolina was 9 per 100,000 people, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation; in Massachusetts it was 2.6 per 100,000 people.

High Southern homicide rates challenge a central theory of criminology, which predicts more murder in densely populated urban areas where crowding and poverty break down traditional social ties and values.
Why you are posting stuff about Southern states from the 1800's beyond weird and do you really want to go there today with Southern states?

Largest ancestry by country in every county​

Largest-Ancestry.jpg

Why would Alaska be on the list? It's about as white as white can be.

No, it isn't; it's no 'whiter' than Texas.

The vast and sparsely populated regions of northern and western Alaska are primarily inhabited by Alaska Natives, who are also numerous in the southeast. Anchorage, Fairbanks, and other parts of south-central and southeast Alaska have many White Americans of northern and western European ancestry. The Wrangell-Petersburg area has many residents of Scandinavian ancestry and the Aleutian Islands contain a large Filipino population. The vast majority of the state's African American population lives in Anchorage and Fairbanks. Also, Alaska has the largest percentage of American Indians of any state. Some of the Alaska Natives absorbed the small 1700s Russian-era settlement. There are some Creole people of natives and Russians mixture.

In 2020, 48% of reported murder victims were identified as Alaska Native; Alaska Natives comprise 15% of the state's population.20

Race of suspects:

17% Asian, 13% blacks, 33% native Alaskans, 6% unknown, 31% 'white'. No breakdown on hispanic versus non-hispanic.

And, it's a state the major biker gangs and other criminal gangs send 'hot' members to hide out. And, blacks once again murder people more than any other demographic per their percent of the population. They are only 3.6% of the population but commit 13% of murders.

Last edited:

"That's not what's causing it, because I REALLY want to believe THIS!"

Yeah, we'll completely ignore the fact that the vast majority of the murders are taking place in cities run for decades-plus by Democrats, and blame it on the conservative voters in the rural areas, just because your agenda demands it.

Why you are posting stuff about Southern states from the 1800's beyond weird and do you really want to go there today with Southern states?

Largest ancestry by country in every county​

Largest-Ancestry.jpg
Reading comprehension grade F. Traces toot of rural crime history. Been going on for centuries. The blood lusy is real.

Ok. Try and follow me here. Are you ready? ALL STATES HAVE URBAN CITIES. ALL OF THEM. Now. If you acknowledge that then that isn’t the difference in the rates of murder. The difference is red state and blue states. Heck even the right wing punching bag of Chicago’s state of Illinois is way way way better than the red states at the bottom. It’s not blue cities which are everywhere. It’s that red states would rather lie about the problem than fix it. Fix your house and stop worrying about Chicago or LA. Fix your house.

Okay, try and follow ME on this. "All states have cities, so that means the cities have nothing to do with the murder stats I REALLY want to validate my agenda!" is not logic.

I can acknowledge that all states have cities from now until forever, and it won't automatically lead to, "So we can just ignore that" the way you want it to. NOT all cities are run by deep-blue Democrats with insane politics. And, in fact, most state murder stats DO originate primarily in their big cities, no matter how you slice it.

So keep telling me how your simple-minded "I hate Republican, so that makes them BAAAAAAD!" viewpoint is true. I'll keep laughing at you.

That is 2017, these are tje most recent
1 is the same
2 Missouri 9.8
3. Nevada 9.1
4. Maryland 9.0
5.Arkansas 8,9

They also have a far lower population density than the cities of Chicago, NY, LA, Seattle, etc....All run by crackpot leftists, all borderline war zones.

When the raw numbers make them look bad, they go for the percentages.

True; it's nowhere near a slaughterhouse like Obama's home city, the one he won't live in now that they him rich.

lol moron just noticed murder rates and large black and minority populations go together almost all the time.

Alaska? Biker gang heaven, with a large 'native American' infestation, and lots of depression from long winters.
White privilege controlling these populations by way of Section 8 prisons without walls, segregating them from society and excluding them from socio-economic participation. What could possibly go wrong right?

Forum List

Back