Moslem M'alayah dancing...Moslems any comments?

You spelled Muslim wrong, 14yr old girl.

"Moslem" is a perfectly acceptable spelling for Muslim.

:thup:

It's an old variant, roughly the same age as the use of "Negro".

Every time the OP signs up with USMB he uses the same age, supposedly 38, but he posts like twice that.
Which is fine, it's one of the telltale signs of how far out of touch he is.

That, along with "Light My Fire".... :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Somali Moslems M'alayah (just discovered that the audio has been changed on this video; may be a hacker stalker of mine, but I'll look for an original copy of the video:)

Yeah that's probably it, a "hacker stalker" of yours, maybe one of your secret "moslem sources" turned on you.
I'm not sure if you're just a troll or certifiably insane. The manic lols suggest the latter.

...post #21 contains a new (edited to a different) video; the Somali video is not the copy that I thought it was...I'm getting that one ready. But do see the new vid in post 21 haha...

It's an old variant, roughly the same age as the use of "Negro".

Every time the OP signs up with USMB he uses the same age, supposedly 38, but he posts like twice that.
Which is fine, it's one of the telltale signs of how far out of touch he is.

That, along with "Light My Fire".... :rofl:

You:
image.jpg

LOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah that's probably it, a "hacker stalker" of yours, maybe one of your secret "moslem sources" turned on you.
I'm not sure if you're just a troll or certifiably insane. The manic lols suggest the latter.

Well, as this is a religion thread, the 3 "founders" of Christianity (John the Baptist, Jesus, and the Apostle Paul...) were all called crazy, and according to Islam, ALL of the prophets were thought to be crazy, so silly fool, why should I care if you think that I am crazy? Lolol

Well, as this is a religion thread, the 3 "founders" of Christianity (John the Baptist, Jesus, and the Apostle Paul...) were all called crazy, and according to Islam, ALL of the prophets were thought to be crazy, so silly fool, why should I care if you think that I am crazy? Lolol

You remind me more of a paranoid schizo in a looney bin than a "Prophet" but hey don't let me rain on your crazy train.
We get that you're trying to demean all muslims with these incessant obsessive threads on this arabic twerking business. It ain't working. It just demeans you. Bigoted hateful faux "Christians" like you better hope there is no hell because there'd be a special place labelled "hypocritical assholes" reserved for your ilk.

You remind me more of a paranoid schizo in a looney bin than a "Prophet" but hey don't let me rain on your crazy train.
We get that you're trying to demean all muslims with these incessant obsessive threads on this arabic twerking business. It ain't working. It just demeans you. Bigoted hateful faux "Christians" like you better hope there is no hell because there'd be a special place labelled "hypocritical assholes" reserved for your ilk.

Hey, he's "Not a Muslim, Not a prophet either". Matter o' fact he's not even sentient.

"Christian" men karaokeing:

LOLOL...no sir I am not a prophet and I did not mean to imply that I am one if that is what it sounded to you like I was doing...I'm just your average Christian joe living my life...but I am not trying to demean anyone as you said...I am posting the videos just because I like to expose things about the Moslems for reasons that I am not sure why I like exposing them...but I am not trying to put them down...

But anyway, to everyone else, another lesbianic Moslem M'alayah video:

LOLOL...no sir I am not a prophet and I did not mean to imply that I am one if that is what it sounded to you like I was doing...I'm just your average Christian joe living my life...but I am not trying to demean anyone as you said...I am posting the videos just because I like to expose things about the Moslems for reasons that I am not sure why I like exposing them...but I am not trying to put them down...

But anyway, to everyone else, another lesbianic Moslem M'alayah video:

"Everyone else" :rofl:

I counted up ALL your YouTube loads. Total comments: ZZZZZZZZZERO.

There are only three "everyone else"s in this thread. And we're all laughing at you.

Hey, he's "Not a Muslim, Not a prophet either". Matter o' fact he's not even sentient.

"Christian" men karaokeing:

Obviously BURNt (LOLOLOLOL,) there are no laws in Christianity about karaoke music while ALL of the Abrahamic religions give directives on sexual behavior...if these Moslems are doing these sexual things, then obviously it relates to Qur'an 23:1-6 which says:

1. Successful indeed are the believers
2. Who are humble in their prayers,
3. And who shun vain conversation,
4. And who are payers of the poor due
5. And who guard their modesty--
6. Save from their wives or the (slaves) that their right hands possess, for then they are not blameworthy.
(Pickthall translation)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back