Moscow's ECONOMIC COLLAPSE Is Closer Than You Think (Price Cap Working) I VIDEO

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

With cost of “black gold” at 15-23 dollars per barrel, the USSR economy collapsed, and the sovok itself collapsed, and the "golden" horde ("russia") budget can only be fulfilled only with oil price at $ 42.4 and higher

We need to stop doing business with China. If we estimate they do $1 billion in weapons and oil business with Russia, we need to do $1 billion less business with them. In other words backing Russia won't pay.

We owe them a lot of money. Do they want us to renig on that debt? I hate Trump but you know he would threaten them with renigging on the debt. Don't fuck with us.

Why are you posting the exact same propaganda thread you just posted 10 days ago?

Why are you posting the exact same propaganda thread you just posted 10 days ago?
I posted the same facts 10 days ago, which you ivan `s cuckold can't change , your fav. horde WITHOUT CHANCES

1679259610575.png

China owns $1.095 trillion of the total $28 trillion U.S. national debt.
in the same time China has officially 7% GDP growth ? why do they invest in USA with its 2 % ?

China's Economy is 60% Smaller Than We Thought

in the same time China has officially 7% GDP growth ? why do they invest in USA with its 2 % ?

China's Economy is 60% Smaller Than We Thought

They probably don't invest in us like they used to. Could cause us problems if they cashed out too.

China has farmers turning into cities. Lots of growth opportunity there.

I remember in the 2000's the dollar was so low. Republicans said that was good because foreigners will want to come spend money here if the dollar is low.

They probably don't invest in us like they used to. Could cause us problems if they cashed out too.

I remember in the 2000's the dollar was so low. Republicans said that was good because foreigners will want to come spend money here if the dollar is low.
sorry, I dont buy it ,the totalitarian China´s Hans empire without Chances against us. + CHINA WANTS PART OF MOSCOW EMPIRE DONT FORGET IT

PS

Forum List

Back