Moscow soldier's mum speaks out against war in Ukraine – BBC News

I can show you thousands of Moms right here in America dude..... America First.....

Litwin wants a full scale war with Russia... even if we lose cities forever from radioactive fallout...
Is Ukraine worth that?.....

Litwin wants a full scale war with Russia... even if we lose cities forever from radioactive fallout...
Is Ukraine worth that?.....

I don't want a war with Russia. I want Peace through Strength. To roll over and let Russia do what it wants is only asking for trouble. So yeah, Litwin is wrong, but we can't be just letting Russia do what it wants.

Moscow soldier's mum speaks out against war in Ukraine – BBC News​

and she must hide her identity ...

Lots of mothers both Ukrainian and Russian must be wondering what these macho morons actually want.

I don't want a war with Russia. I want Peace through Strength. To roll over and let Russia do what it wants is only asking for trouble. So yeah, Litwin is wrong, but we can't be just letting Russia do what it wants.
I don't want to roll over but half measures will only hurt more... ether roll over or go all in... the middle is making everything worse... keep in mind that Ukraine is one of the most corrupt governments in the world.... whatever aid we send them has only a 50/50 chance of getting to where we send it... so if you want to risk nuclear war to defend that hot mess don't complain when an American city is cooking at 12,000 degrees....

I don't want to roll over but half measures will only hurt more... ether roll over or go all in... the middle is making everything worse... keep in mind that Ukraine is one of the most corrupt governments in the world.... whatever aid we send them has only a 50/50 chance of getting to where we send it... so if you want to risk nuclear war to defend that hot mess don't complain when an American city is cooking at 12,000 degrees....

Nuke Los Angeles and see how much I miss it.

Maybe half measures will at least help to halt Russian advance.

Maybe half measures will at least help to halt Russian advance.
No it won't... and you know what?... Biden and everyone around him knows this... all they are doing is prolonging the pain.....

No it won't... and you know what?... Biden and everyone around him knows this... all they are doing is prolonging the pain.....
Maybe, that that is only possible solution. No one can expect NATO's boots on the ground. The American society won't support that. To say nothing about the Europeans.

But let Putin roll over the territory isn't a solution, either.

Maybe, that that is only possible solution. No one can expect NATO's boots on the ground. The American society won't support that. To say nothing about the Europeans.

But let Putin roll over the territory isn't a solution, either.
Then what are you supporting?... an extended lost cause?.... more dead Ukrainians?.... more famine from losing fields full of wheat and grain?... when the history is written we will be blamed for aiding and prolonging this war... this lost cause of a war... and for what?... riches for Raytheon?.... deflection for Biden's disastrous policies?....
Now he can blame Putin for everything bad....
Its a game and the players don't give a rip about the Ukrainian people....

Then what are you supporting?... an extended lost cause?.... more dead Ukrainians?.... more famine from losing fields full of wheat and grain?... when the history is written we will be blamed for aiding and prolonging this war... this lost cause of a war... and for what?... riches for Raytheon?.... deflection for Biden's disastrous policies?....
Now he can blame Putin for everything bad....
Its a game and the players don't give a rip about the Ukrainian people....
People with your stance really confuse me. Then why do people usually try to beat their enemy and protect their land and cities? Why all these troubles if you can just give up and let them roll in?

It is not Ukraine that started this war, after all. You can defend Putin and his narratives whatever you want, but the fact remains obvious - it is Russia crossed the border, not the other way around.

People with your stance really confuse me. Then why do people usually try to beat their enemy and protect their land and cities? Why all these troubles if you can just give up and let them roll in?

It is not Ukraine that started this war, after all. You can defend Putin and his narratives whatever you want, but the fact remains obvious - it is Russia crossed the border, not the other way around.
Ukraine is not part of America or NATO.... 1/3rd of the nation supports Russia....

"Truth is so rare that it is delightful to tell it"....
Emily Dickinson....

Ukraine is not part of America or NATO.... 1/3rd of the nation supports Russia....

"Truth is so rare that it is delightful to tell it"....
Emily Dickinson....
Yes, Korea also wasn't part of NATO back in 1950s, as wasn't Vietnam in 60s or Afghanistan in 80s.

So, a third of the nation supports Russia and it gives it a right to invade and subjugate the other 2/3s. Got it. Have you ever thought about working for RT? They also love to talk about truth.

Lots of mothers both Ukrainian and Russian must be wondering what these macho morons actually want.
Ukrainians mothers are proud of their children , meanwhile the mongol whores ´ll burn in the hell

1657896918592.png

Forum List

Back