Moscow ’s goal is to occupy not only Ukraine, but also the Baltic countries, Poland (Belarus and many other countries )and Finland. Because these sta

Stop the gravy train to ukraine.

one for sure, Pootin🇷🇺 💩is not picky...

1696529651208.jpeg

I don't think there's any disagreement as to Moscow's intentions. But the question Americans ask (and not just maga) is how can it be that Europe, with economies that dwarf Russia's, cannot field its own defense?

Don't get me wrong. I'm more hawkish on Russia than most, and raised an eyebrow when Ukraine gave up nukes. If I had my way, Russia would be on a Saddam-esqu oil tether right now, and their non-carbon econ should be limited to agriculture, i.e. Patton was RIGHT, although Ivan would have kicked out asses in 46 cause our tanks sucked. WE had em by the balls in the 80s and 90s, and we should have neutered them then. It was go Nuke or go home, and we chose ... containment. And it was the best choice we had.

We got em on their heels now, and no Americans are dying, so if it were up to me it'd be .... KILL EVERY Living one of those sonsabitches. But Ukaine's making one big ASK of America.
Moscow ulus SUCKS BIG TIME
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

the only one solution :
new-russian-split-map-just-dropped-v0-qt382budz4691.jpg

Forum List

Back