‘Morning people' linked with higher risk of Alzheimer's disease

protect Ainsley! she's my most important FOX host!

Thanks for the post. I've recently become a "morning person" after decades of being a night owl. I think it's due to my body adjusting to having diabetes and my body adjusting to the insulin medication I take. I've been going to bed around midnight and getting up between 6 and 7 AM because I can't sleep anymore. My sleep patterns have really changed.

Thanks for the post. I've recently become a "morning person" after decades of being a night owl. I think it's due to my body adjusting to having diabetes and my body adjusting to the insulin medication I take. I've been going to bed around midnight and getting up between 6 and 7 AM because I can't sleep anymore. My sleep patterns have really changed.

Thank you for the link. I'll check it out.

You are very welcome. Here is another one. Cinnamon can also help lower blood sugar. And smelling Rosemary essential improved cognition too in older patients (didn't get the link for that)

I checked out the link and it was informative. Thanks, again.

You are very welcome. Here is another one. Cinnamon can also help lower blood sugar. And smelling Rosemary essential improved cognition too in older patients (didn't get the link for that)
Thank you one more time. I've recently read about using cinnamon if you have diabetes. I never knew this before. I'm going to start sweetening my coffee with cinnamon.

Thank you one more time. I've recently read about using cinnamon if you have diabetes. I never knew this before. I'm going to start sweetening my coffee with cinnamon.
I use cinnamon sticks in my tea. Sometimes I'll take vanilla and cinnamon sticks to make tincture so I can just add drops to water, tea or coffee. Honey is better than sugar too if you can afford it and have a local source.

Forum List

Back