Morning Joe shuts down Fire and Fury author Michael Wolff

The guy makes shit up.

Wolfe screwed up on one point in the book. He didn't say that Haley was having an affair with Orange Foolius. But he did make that insinuation.

So he got one thing wrong it invalidates the book? BS: Great read, rings true. I'm halfway in.

Btw - thought you guys HATED Morning Joe :)

The guy makes shit up.

Wolfe screwed up on one point in the book. He didn't say that Haley was having an affair with Orange Foolius. But he did make that insinuation.

So he got one thing wrong it invalidates the book? BS: Great read, rings true. I'm halfway in.

Did you watch the video? The guy is a flake, a little whore

The guy makes shit up.

I do hate it, but it's interesting to see commentators that are on board the anti-Trump train go after one of their own.

I just finished reading "Fire and Fury". Great read.

Most of the stuff in the book people already had suspicions about.

I would say about 90% of the stuff in the book is true and 10% seems exaggerated.

The guy makes shit up.

More signs of the revolution devouring itself. The crooked media promoted this garbage for two weeks, Hillary and a few dirtbag singers read from it during the Emy's. They just want to get a few more eyeball rating points before they throw the asshole gossip writer in the trash.

Forum List

Back