Morgan Freeman lays down the law on use of N word

Easy. Listen to his classic quote.

If you're black...and you use the N word or tolerate other blacks who do...well...he says it perfectly. End of story.
Must be the end of a white story. I bet Morgan is tickled you watch his movies. White people like you make me laugh when you think you have a clue what Morgan or some of the other "harmless" Black guys think about you.
So a white person can't possibly understand a black person? Then the opposite must be true too, right ass-lips? That means you have no clue what white people do or do not understand.

Or did you think your racism only went one direction?
Stop it boot licking injun. Stop fighting for your white masters while they keep your people on reservations. I know plenty of white people that understand some things about being Black but I've never met one that understands everything. Monkeys like Buc are afraid of Black people and fear inherently blocks understanding.
I have only one white master. I married her. And I don't think whites are afraid of black people. They learned very recently that black people die when they attack cops. They don't really fear anything they can shoot and kill.
Every white man is your master. Whites are definitely afraid of Blacks. All white people arent cops thats why they are afraid. Hell even white cops are afraid. They just have the legal authority to kill Blacks like they kill your people too.
Yes, um.....when was the last time a crazy injun charged a cop?

Started a riot?

Burned down our own neighborhood?

We're not so alike after all.

You do realize that was a movie and Morgan Freeman is definitely Black right? He thinks the Tea Party is racist. Thats a dead giveaway.

Well, I'm pretty certain that there are many in the TP who are racist. That doesn't change the point of what he said in the clip from the movie. Now if you want to argue that is not Morgan Freeman's actual belief, then I would ask you to give us some evidence of that. I believe the vast majority of educated blacks understand that using the term nigga or ****** is not to the benefit of blacks in general, regardless whom they may be referring to.
Quite the contrary. You need to prove that is his view. I dont prove things to white people. I simply dont care what they think.

I posted several links to his personal beliefs. He agrees with me. He says we just need to stop talking about race to make it not matter. That white privilege isnt true. That race is irrelevant to personal success.

Hes a very wise and educated man. Honest and patriotic. Like many great black people.

You arent like him. Which is why he chooses not to live amongst your kind.
Posting links is not sufficient. You get him on a 3 way call and you will get my attention.

Ah...childish now are we?

He cant do a three way call with us for 3 reasons:

1 Hes famous and has better shit to do
2 I dont have his phone number
3 He doesnt own pigeons so he cant communicate in the way your village does
So if you dont have him to prove your point then your just full of monkey chatter as always. You have no clue what he thinks because he wouldnt hang around a white monkey like you.

Must be the end of a white story. I bet Morgan is tickled you watch his movies. White people like you make me laugh when you think you have a clue what Morgan or some of the other "harmless" Black guys think about you.
So a white person can't possibly understand a black person? Then the opposite must be true too, right ass-lips? That means you have no clue what white people do or do not understand.

Stop it boot licking injun. Stop fighting for your white masters while they keep your people on reservations. I know plenty of white people that understand some things about being Black but I've never met one that understands everything. Monkeys like Buc are afraid of Black people and fear inherently blocks understanding.
I have only one white master. I married her. And I don't think whites are afraid of black people. They learned very recently that black people die when they attack cops. They don't really fear anything they can shoot and kill.
Every white man is your master. Whites are definitely afraid of Blacks. All white people arent cops thats why they are afraid. Hell even white cops are afraid. They just have the legal authority to kill Blacks like they kill your people too.

Started a riot?

Probably the last time the white man took all your land.

NA's did try to fight back and some even committed suicide to keep from white rule. Your ball licking is intolerable. My NA ancestors would scalp your beaten ass :laugh:

Well, I'm pretty certain that there are many in the TP who are racist. That doesn't change the point of what he said in the clip from the movie. Now if you want to argue that is not Morgan Freeman's actual belief, then I would ask you to give us some evidence of that. I believe the vast majority of educated blacks understand that using the term nigga or ****** is not to the benefit of blacks in general, regardless whom they may be referring to.
Quite the contrary. You need to prove that is his view. I dont prove things to white people. I simply dont care what they think.

I posted several links to his personal beliefs. He agrees with me. He says we just need to stop talking about race to make it not matter. That white privilege isnt true. That race is irrelevant to personal success.

Hes a very wise and educated man. Honest and patriotic. Like many great black people.

Posting links is not sufficient. You get him on a 3 way call and you will get my attention.

So if you dont have him to prove your point then your just full of monkey chatter as always. You have no clue what he thinks because he wouldnt hang around a white monkey like you.

Haha you're playing games.

Ok....links to videos of him being interviewed. ..isnt enough to show what he says? Got it.

You think you can get him on the phone? He seems to have a strong dislike for racists like you.

Ok....links to videos of him being interviewed. ..isnt enough to show what he says? Got it.
Not really playing games. I just know things about him you dont. Youre an idiot if you really believe he thinks like you. :laugh:

Started a riot?

NA's did try to fight back and some even committed suicide to keep from white rule. Your ball licking is intolerable. My NA ancestors would scalp your beaten ass :laugh:
Good luck with that, ass lips. I belong to a tribe that was never conquered.

Started a riot?

Yep. Then a funny thing happened. The native Americans regrouped...and worked their butts off and got educations and jobs and follow the law and they are doing quite well. Funny how that works.

You think you can get him on the phone? He seems to have a strong dislike for racists like you.
Actually I could get him on the phone but since youre just a boot licker why are you worried about it?

Not really playing games. I just know things about him you dont. Youre an idiot if you really believe he thinks like you. :laugh:

Well...he said in interviews what he thinks.

And you know things about him we dont know? Thats amazing...considering how an hour ago you had to ask who the man was.

You're an idiot if you think he hates people because they're white. You're the racist, not Freeman.

Started a riot?

Good luck with what?

The whiteman bootlicking association is not a recognized tribe.

Actually I could get him on the phone but since youre just a boot licker why are you worried about it?

Haha!!! Sure you could buddy. Got Morgan Freemans number in your cell phone? Suuuuuure you do.

I thought Al Sharpton was our leader? Can you guys make up your minds?

He is. Morgan Freeman isnt one of 'you'. Hes educated and honest and reasonable. He'd prefer....not living amongst your kind. Its why his house is in Beverly Hills and not Compton.
So how could he lay down the law on anything?

If you're black...and you use the N word or tolerate other blacks who do...well...he says it perfectly. End of story.

You're too fucking stupid to have a clue about anyone of any race.

He's a decent man. He doesn't have friends like you. Nobody believes you, ass-lips.

You're an idiot if you think he hates people because they're white. You're the racist, not Freeman.
He doesnt hate all white people. Just whites ones that you lick their boots.

Started a riot?

Good luck with what?

The whiteman bootlicking association is not a recognized tribe.

Getting an education and a job, and staying out of trouble, isnt "white man boot licking". Its called being a mature adult.

Hes referring to the legendary Seminole tribe by the way dumbass. Unlike yall....his ancestors couldnt be conquered.

He is. Morgan Freeman isnt one of 'you'. Hes educated and honest and reasonable. He'd prefer....not living amongst your kind. Its why his house is in Beverly Hills and not Compton.

This guy is a NA that hates his own people. He calles NA savages so white guys will pat him on the head.

Ok

Goodbye

I don't watch his movies.
I wasnt talking to you cave monkey. I know you need to learn from me but wait until I address you.

Since this is an open forum, you should learn that you'll be talked to whenever I damn well please and there's nothing you can do about it. I don't have to have your permission to address anyone including you. I'll do it when I want and because I want. Learn it you gorilla.

I like the way all you white, chickenshit, geek, nerd shut ins all group up together and use this forum as a toilet for your racist shit.

Forum List

Back