More troop withdrawals from Iraq

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
President Trump and the Pentagon plan to announce a reduction of U.S. troop levels from 5,200 to about 3,500, a senior defense official told Fox News.

Announcement is expected sometime today. Some might not like it, but I'm in favor of pulling out of the ME as expeditiously as possible. That region is unstable with or without US troops there, and IMHO all we're doing is providing targets for the bad guys to shoot at or bomb. The whole place is a shithole, and whenever we leave, be it now or 1, 5, 10, 20, or 50 years from now will make no difference. It'll be like pulling your finger out of a bowl of water, in a few seconds it's like your finger was never there.

President Trump and the Pentagon plan to announce a reduction of U.S. troop levels from 5,200 to about 3,500, a senior defense official told Fox News.

Announcement is expected sometime today. Some might not like it, but I'm in favor of pulling out of the ME as expeditiously as possible. That region is unstable with or without US troops there, and IMHO all we're doing is providing targets for the bad guys to shoot at or bomb. The whole place is a shithole, and whenever we leave, be it now or 1, 5, 10, 20, or 50 years from now will make no difference. It'll be like pulling your finger out of a bowl of water, in a few seconds it's like your finger was never there.
mortality isn't a concern for them.

This isn't the first time he has claimed this and we will note how upset so many got when Obama said the same thing.

I supported him the first time. I've since learned he can't be trusted.

This isn't the first time he has claimed this and we will note how upset so many got when Obama said the same thing.

I supported him the first time. I've since learned he can't be trusted.
so now you don't support him?

Forum List

Back