More than 90 Muslims, nearly all Democrats, running for public office across the U.S.

Of course Islam is a religion. Where did anyone get the idea that it isn't? Muslims are no more violent than adherents to other religions. History is pretty clear on this.
That is History, but today is here and now.
Sorry for your rude awakening into the real world Muslims are more violent. The onlt religion left that will kill or mame if you do not follow their rules. They never left the 13th century

The ones I know left the 13th century a long time ago. The ones in my neighborhood don't kill or maim anyone. Every religion has a small minority of jackasses who are responsible for this crap, and fundie fuckheads like jeffress, graham, and perkins just encourage ignorance like this.
So none of your Muslim friends and neighbors want to inplement Sharia Law?
Go ahead and vote for them and see how quick Sharia comes into being in your community. Islam is not just a religon, it is a life style

What an idiot you are. No, they don't. They don't act like the "Christian" fundies here in the U.S. who want to force their version of "biblical" religious law on the rest of us. They are the ones to be afraid of. Open your eyes. Listen intently to what they say out of their own mouths. "We are a Christian nation"; no, we're not. These bitches want to take over, eliminate American freedom, and force all of us to knuckle under to a theocracy run by scum.
You are so full of shit you eyes are brown. When was the last time a Christian fundie cut off someone's head for eating meat on Friday or skipping Sunday School last week.

Of course Islam is a religion. Where did anyone get the idea that it isn't? Muslims are no more violent than adherents to other religions. History is pretty clear on this.
Sorry for your rude awakening into the real world Muslims are more violent. The onlt religion left that will kill or mame if you do not follow their rules. They never left the 13th century

Tell us all about how the 3 million Muslim Americans are killing other Americans for not following their rules......please let us in on this.

The ones I know left the 13th century a long time ago. The ones in my neighborhood don't kill or maim anyone. Every religion has a small minority of jackasses who are responsible for this crap, and fundie fuckheads like jeffress, graham, and perkins just encourage ignorance like this.
So none of your Muslim friends and neighbors want to inplement Sharia Law?
Go ahead and vote for them and see how quick Sharia comes into being in your community. Islam is not just a religon, it is a life style

What an idiot you are. No, they don't. They don't act like the "Christian" fundies here in the U.S. who want to force their version of "biblical" religious law on the rest of us. They are the ones to be afraid of. Open your eyes. Listen intently to what they say out of their own mouths. "We are a Christian nation"; no, we're not. These bitches want to take over, eliminate American freedom, and force all of us to knuckle under to a theocracy run by scum.
You are so full of shit you eyes are brown. When was the last time a Christian fundie cut off someone's head for eating meat on Friday or skipping Sunday School last week.

I already told you that many religions have groups of fundie jackasses who do this sort of thing. What religion do you think the boots on the ground fighting ISIS and the Taliban follow? What religion do you think the Americans who participated in lynchings were? What religion do you think that the people who burned people like Joan of Arc were? What religion do you think that the people were who hanged their fellow Christians at Salem and Boston Common.

I reiterate that we must be vigilant that Christian fundies don't succeed in their plan to turn our nation into a theocracy, regardless of what radical extremist fundies do overseas. Steven Anderson and Swanson, who both claim that they are Christian pastors, have called for the killing of gays for not following these pastors' sick brand of religion.

Desperado, post: 20048119
The onlt religion left that will kill or mame if you do not follow their rules. They never left the 13th century

Who’s ‘they’ ? All 1.5 billion of them?
At this pont Im tired of arguing about this. If the American public is stupid enough to elect a muslim they deserve what they get! One woud have thought most people had learned their lesson with barak

" Covertly Lauding Democracy As Tyranny By Majority "

* Understanding For Fools Four How It Works *
Tell us all about how the 3 million Muslim Americans are killing other Americans for not following their rules......please let us in on this.
That is not how it works .

Are they a statistical majority ?

What are the government which they option whenever they are superior ?

Indeed , are you promoting a statistical majority or even a formidable majority enter into the voting booth ?

It is one thing to be able to tell a fake christian that they are antinomian hypocrites and heretics of their own faith , and it is another to accuse those whose disregard for anything but their own supremacist , separatist , bigoted , intolerant , nomian dictates that the bandwagon foment of their demagogues violates non aggression principles when apologetics for violence against non conformists is not a tenet of their own creed .

47:4 So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if God had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of God - never will He waste their deeds.

47:11 That is because God is the protector of those who have believed and because the disbelievers have no protector.

47:35 So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and God is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hisbah
Hisbah (Arabic: حسبة‎‎ ḥisbah) is an Islamic doctrine which means "accountability".[1] Hisbah is the divinely-sanctioned duty of the ruler (government) to intervene and coercively "enjoining good and forbidding wrong" in order to keep everything in order according to sharia (Islamic law).[2] The doctrine is based on an expression from the Quran - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enjoining_good_and_forbidding_wrong ).[1][3][page needed] Some Salafists suggest that it is the sacred duty of all Muslims, not just rulers.[2]

" Stipulating Spacial Disk Illusions In Lemniscates "

Desperado, post: 20048119
The onlt religion left that will kill or mame if you do not follow their rules. They never left the 13th century
Who’s ‘they’ ? All 1.5 billion of them?
At this pont Im tired of arguing about this. If the American public is stupid enough to elect a muslim they deserve what they get! One woud have thought most people had learned their lesson with barak
* Does This Help Will *

A simple and direct question related with creed towards social order is this , " What is the demographic nature of government posture among the 1.5 billion ? " .

A follow on question is this , " Are the governments among populations espousing the nomainism of fictional ishmaelism consistent with individual liberty and what are indicators that non aggression principles and non nomian principles are lacking as tenets of creed ? "

* Sure Are Ewe Shore *

What does stupidity have to do with objective while ignorant ? And , especially , do not underestimate the drone of idiocy within clues less bandwagon !

On a precipice within non aggression principles is that superlatives of rational means available should include informed consent .

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enjoining_good_and_forbidding_wrong is a tenet of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hisbah corresponds with a very serious tone for moral absolution within thought patterns of voters , and enforcement of those tenets through democracy is analogous with tyranny by majorities and varies by creed within the domains of range available to collective individuals .

One is hardly at liberty to doubt covert or overt intentions any collective group has against individual liberty which does not espouse non nomianism or non aggression principles .

* Assertions A Bout Getting Weird *

When one is armed with the challenge to others in reason for non aggression principles , it is feasible to acquire concessions to all things included in self ownership ( free roam , free association ) and in self determination ( private property , willful intents ) of individual liberties , that includes a concession for self defense .

When one is armed with the challenge to others in reason for non nomianism principles , it is feasible to acquire concessions to all things included in a utopian and in a dystopian paradox where all ( writes , rights , wrights , rites ) writs of law are removed from social constructs , that does not include a concession for self defense .

At this pont Im tired of arguing about this.

Don’t falsly flatter yourself that you are intellectually engaged in an argument. You are not. You are expressing religious bigotry and hatred against on specific religion.

If you are truly tired of hating, hopefully that is a good thing.

[Desperado, post: 20048451
When was the last time a Christian fundie cut off someone's head

Are you an American? When has an elected Muslim or any single candidate who happens to practice the religion of peace (as GWBush calls it) cut off someone’s head?

Not a beheading, but does murdering two and wounding five in a Unitarian Church count?

“They call themselves “progressive.” How is a white woman having a ****** baby progress? How is a man sticking his dick up another man’s ass progress? It is an abomination before the Lord.”

Excerpt from a Christian Fundie’s manifesto justifying mass murder.

Desperado, post: 20048451
When was the last time a Christian fundie cut off someone's head for eating meat on Friday or skipping Sunday School last week.

Does this mean all right wing Christian conservatives should be rejected by voters and kept out of office?

The Unitarian Universalist Church

Do not let the word “church” mislead you. The Unitarian Universalist Church is not a church. It is a cult. They do not even believe in God. They worship the god of secularism. These sick people are not just liberals. They are ultra-liberals. This is a collection of sick, weird, and homosexual people. The Unitarian Universalist Church is the fountainhead, the veritable wellspring, of anti-American organizations like Moveon.org, and Code Pink. Their people are absolute hypocrites. They embrace every pervert that comes down the pike, but if they discover you are a conservative, they absolutely hate you. I have experienced this first hand in my own life. I cannot, for the life of me, understand why these people would embrace Marxism as they do. I believe someone should do a journalistic exposé on this church because it is a den of unAmerican vipers. They call themselves “progressive.” How is a white woman having a ****** baby progress? How is a man sticking his dick up another man’s ass progress? It is an abomination before the Lord. It takes warped minds to hate America like they do. It makes me so angry! I cannot live with it anymore! The environmental nuts have to be stopped too!

The Adkisson Manifesto

It is an abomination before the Lord.”

Not a beheading, but does murdering two and wounding five in a Unitarian Church count?

“They call themselves “progressive.” How is a white woman having a ****** baby progress? How is a man sticking his dick up another man’s ass progress? It is an abomination before the Lord.”

Excerpt from a Christian Fundie’s manifesto justifying mass murder.

Desperado, post: 20048451
When was the last time a Christian fundie cut off someone's head for eating meat on Friday or skipping Sunday School last week.

Does this mean all right wing Christian conservatives should be rejected by voters and kept out of office?

The Unitarian Universalist Church

Do not let the word “church” mislead you. The Unitarian Universalist Church is not a church. It is a cult. They do not even believe in God. They worship the god of secularism. These sick people are not just liberals. They are ultra-liberals. This is a collection of sick, weird, and homosexual people. The Unitarian Universalist Church is the fountainhead, the veritable wellspring, of anti-American organizations like Moveon.org, and Code Pink. Their people are absolute hypocrites. They embrace every pervert that comes down the pike, but if they discover you are a conservative, they absolutely hate you. I have experienced this first hand in my own life. I cannot, for the life of me, understand why these people would embrace Marxism as they do. I believe someone should do a journalistic exposé on this church because it is a den of unAmerican vipers. They call themselves “progressive.” How is a white woman having a ****** baby progress? How is a man sticking his dick up another man’s ass progress? It is an abomination before the Lord. It takes warped minds to hate America like they do. It makes me so angry! I cannot live with it anymore! The environmental nuts have to be stopped too!

The Adkisson Manifesto

It is an abomination before the Lord.”
hmmm thought that you said that you were against religious bigotry, stereotyping and prejudice

TroglocratsRdumb, post: 20052465
hmmm thought that you said that you were against religious bigotry, stereotyping and prejudice

I am against all that. What makes you think I am not.

Desperado is a anti-Muslim bigot. My point is against that bigotry.

Not sure why the Left is so enamored with Islam.
Is it because they help build the the Democratic Party's coalition of hate?
Left Wingers are dangerously naive about Islam. They are not fooling around.
They mean it when they say that they will impose Sharia Laws.
Left Wingers should look at this site.
Islam: The Politically Incorrect Truth

TroglocratsRdumb, post: 20052465

I am against all that. What makes you think I am not.

Desperado is a anti-Muslim bigot. My point is against that bigotry.

Your prejudice against the Fundamentalist is so intense that you are attempting to defend Islamic violence.
It's kind of amazing.

Last edited:
TroglocratsRdumb, post: 20052521, member: 65531"]your prejudice against the
your prejudice against the Fundamentalist is so intense that you are attempting to defend Islamic violence.

It is neither Islamic violence or Christian violence. Terrorists commit acts of violence not the religion they profess to belong.

Same goes for Christians.

I defend no violence by Christian or Muslim fundamentalists or atheists or anyone.

This thread opposes peaceful Muslims from running for public office.

Concern yourself with that prejudice and bigotry.

I am.

Last edited:
TroglocratsRdumb, post: 20052521, member: 65531"]your prejudice against the
your prejudice against the Fundamentalist is so intense that you are attempting to defend Islamic violence.

It is neither Islamic violence or Christian violence. Terrorists commit acts of violence not the religion they profess to belong.

I defend no violence by Christian or Muslim fundamentalists or atheists or anyone.

I am.
Face it, You lie! You are bigoted against Christians and conservatives.

" Fomenting Doom When Ignorance Is Bliss "

* What Two Due About Fools With Blinders Outfitting Others *

The facts are that you are ignorant and objective with a classic case of cognitive dissonance between your want to defend the minority and be intolerant of the intolerant such that it is not possible for you to identify the intolerance of fictional ishmaelism within the populace of its institutions while a conflicting perception of them as a minority looms .

Violence is not a tenet of christianity , whether someone initiates violence or invokes a law in its name , and antinomainism incriminates them for any such deviations .

Alternatively , what is your motivation for pandering ignorance that violence is not an institutional tenet of fictional ishmaelism as you would fail all too easily in trying to prove it ?

I am.
Peaceful is a bull shit term about fictional ishmaelism from its deluded drones , as it is conditional on whether they are or not superior to implement its final solution .

Are you so disingenuous that you would not answer a question as to whether you support a statistical majority or formidable minority of fictional ishmaelism voters within the populace and , if not , to what end are you proposing that acceptance ?

Explain public policy around the world of fictional ishmaleism governments , as it regards individual liberty , whether they refer to them as democracies , or democracies as republics .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back