More than 4 in 5 enrolled in 'Obamacare' are in Trump states

Working-class people, those who Obamacare benefits, tend to vote for Republicans.

But, the Republicans didn't repeal Obamacare. All they've done is reduced the penalty for being uninsured to zero, in two years.

They're rejecting healthcare, job training and education????

In your dreams.

They're rejecting the programs that YOU think are helping them. Again, what does that tell you?
That the GOP leadership is trying to keep their base as stupid as possible. That's what it says to me.

We'll see how well it worked at the midterms.

Maybe. Maybe you and your friends are way smarter than the stupid yocals in Alabama. Maybe you know way more about their problems then they do.

Or maybe they're so sick of your condescending "help" that they're willing take a significant financial loss just to be rid of your meddling.
You have a lot of fuking nerve, you know that?

How many Republicans want to force women to have an unwanted baby. Then, after forcing the woman to have the baby, they do nothing to help the woman or the baby. It was never their right to get involved. Then the a$$ Wholes choose the involvement. Or was it bullying?

I've known Republicans that don't even know any gay people. Yet, they want to get all up into these people's lives that's none of their business.

What a lot of nerve.

I'm not defending Republicans. I'm trying to get some of you Democrats to wake up to reality. The fact that so many people voted for an obvious douchebag sociopath, rather than allow Democrats to stay in power, should give you pause. The fact that the states that are the nominal beneficiaries of the welfare state are rejecting it, should make you reconsider those polices. Simply dismissing these voters as idiots won't turn things around. Ignoring their concerns, and instead insisting that you know what's best for them, won't win you their support.
It has less to do with policy than with media.

For the first time in presidential elections, I was able to watch one every day. The first time I voted was when Nixon ran.

Estimates are up to nearly five billion in free air time for Trump. If he hit four states in four days and gave four speeches, MSNBC, CNN, Fox and other stations would play all or 90% of every one of his speeches.

Donald trump rode $5 billion in free media to the white house

The media followed him all over his Scottish Golf Course. Just like they followed him all over his DC Hotel.

In fact, Trump got nearly double media coverage than all the candidates from both parties.

Remember Roy Moore? It was the same for him. He almost won. Who even was his opponent and did he ever even get an on air speech?

They're rejecting the programs that YOU think are helping them. Again, what does that tell you?
That the GOP leadership is trying to keep their base as stupid as possible. That's what it says to me.

Maybe. Maybe you and your friends are way smarter than the stupid yocals in Alabama. Maybe you know way more about their problems then they do.

Or maybe they're so sick of your condescending "help" that they're willing take a significant financial loss just to be rid of your meddling.

How many Republicans want to force women to have an unwanted baby. Then, after forcing the woman to have the baby, they do nothing to help the woman or the baby. It was never their right to get involved. Then the a$$ Wholes choose the involvement. Or was it bullying?

I've known Republicans that don't even know any gay people. Yet, they want to get all up into these people's lives that's none of their business.

What a lot of nerve.

I'm not defending Republicans. I'm trying to get some of you Democrats to wake up to reality. The fact that so many people voted for an obvious douchebag sociopath, rather than allow Democrats to stay in power, should give you pause. The fact that the states that are the nominal beneficiaries of the welfare state are rejecting it, should make you reconsider those polices. Simply dismissing these voters as idiots won't turn things around. Ignoring their concerns, and instead insisting that you know what's best for them, won't win you their support.

Yeah. Well, if Democrats keep crying in that beer, we may be stuck with Trump for another four years.

An Associated Press analysis of new figures from the government found that 7.3 million of the 8.8 million consumers signed up so far for next year come from states Trump won in the 2016 presidential election. The four states with the highest number of sign-ups — Florida, Texas, North Carolina and Georgia, accounting for nearly 3.9 million customers — were all Trump states.

AP's analysis found that 11 states beat 2017's enrollment figures. Of them, eight —Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming— went for Trump, who posted double-digit victories in all but Iowa.

-----

Trump voters, you are so screwed!

Come on. You gotta find that hilarious!
It is funny. It's very ironic. Republicans are such fools.

I don't participate in elections because I am not a de-facto employee of USA.INC but only an idiot would tout the "greatness" of Barrypuppetcare. Only an idiot would tout Barrypuppetcare while allowing illegals to come over here en-masse and drop off anchor babies that we had to subsidize. You are not all that "bright" and your posts have proven that.

What a lot of nerve.

For the first time in presidential elections, I was able to watch one every day. The first time I voted was when Nixon ran.

Estimates are up to nearly five billion in free air time for Trump. If he hit four states in four days and gave four speeches, MSNBC, CNN, Fox and other stations would play all or 90% of every one of his speeches.

The media followed him all over his Scottish Golf Course. Just like they followed him all over his DC Hotel.

In fact, Trump got nearly double media coverage than all the candidates from both parties.

Remember Roy Moore? It was the same for him. He almost won. Who even was his opponent and did he ever even get an on air speech?

The lamestream media was trying to tear Trump down and it backfired...none of the coverage was positive. How fucking stupid are you?

^^^
squirrel.jpg

What a lot of nerve.

The lamestream media was trying to tear Trump down and it backfired...none of the coverage was positive. How fucking stupid are you?

Aren't you proving his point though? I mean, he does have a point. The media fixation on Trump, as a freak show if nothing else, contributed considerably to his victory.

I just think it's a mistake for Democrats to focus on that. They need to think about why so many people are fed up with them and shore up their weaknesses. It's just the smart thing to do after a loss.

What a lot of nerve.

Aren't you proving his point though? I mean, he does have a point. The media fixation on Trump, as a freak show if nothing else, contributed considerably to his victory.

I just think it's a mistake for Democrats to focus on that. They need to think about why so many people are fed up with them and shore up their weaknesses. It's just the smart thing to do after a loss.

The constant bashing of Trump had the reverse results of what they had hoped for because people are waking up to what has really been going on....and it's not good for the powers that be.

What a lot of nerve.

The constant bashing of Trump had the reverse results of what they had hoped for because people are waking up to what has really been going on....and it's not good for the powers that be.

The media had the most impact by promoting Trump in the primary. This, also, backfired on them: They thought all they had to do was get the worst possible candidate nominated for the Republicans and Hillary would win. And they achieved that, but Hillary still lost.

Again, this should prompt some serious soul-searching among Democrats, but I'm not sure it's going to happen. They still seem focused on pointing out Trump's flaws, rather than looking in the mirror.

The media had the most impact by promoting Trump in the primary. This, also, backfired on them: They thought all they had to do was get the worst possible candidate nominated for the Republicans and Hillary would win. And they achieved that, but Hillary still lost.

Again, this should prompt some serious soul-searching among Democrats, but I'm not sure it's going to happen. They still seem focused on pointing out Trump's flaws, rather than looking in the mirror.
That's not what happened at all. Trump got nearly 5 billion in free air time. If the media really wanted to elect Mrs. Clinton, They would have given her 5 billion in free air time instead of Trump.

That's not what happened at all. Trump got nearly 5 billion in free air time. If the media really wanted to elect Mrs. Clinton, They would have given her 5 billion in free air time instead of Trump.

LMAO!!!!! They touted the Hildebeast......said that Trump had no chance and that the polls showed that going to vote for Trump was a waste of time because the Hildebeast was going to win. We know from the Wikileaks data dump that the lamestream media was in the tank for the Hildebeast. Google altered their algorithms to put positive Hildebeast stories at the forefront and negative stories about Trump at the top when doing searches. Go spew your bullshit to someone else because I know more than you.

Like I said dean, if Democrats keep consoling themselves with excuses, instead of figuring out how they can regain the trust of voters, we might just end up with another Trump term. And I'm not sure the nation will survive that.

An Associated Press analysis of new figures from the government found that 7.3 million of the 8.8 million consumers signed up so far for next year come from states Trump won in the 2016 presidential election. The four states with the highest number of sign-ups — Florida, Texas, North Carolina and Georgia, accounting for nearly 3.9 million customers — were all Trump states.

AP's analysis found that 11 states beat 2017's enrollment figures. Of them, eight —Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming— went for Trump, who posted double-digit victories in all but Iowa.

-----

Trump voters, you are so screwed!

Come on. You gotta find that hilarious!

So everyone in those states voted for Trump ?

Answer: No.

You are still missing key data.

^^^ Sill desperado logic: they have all of that because the GOP will not accept that national health care is a fact, is not going away.

So the GOP then punish their own voters who have it.

How do we know they are Trump voters.

If everyone who voted for Hillary in those states were the buyers of Obamacare....there would be no discussion here.

It's been over a year.

Get over it.

It's funny to behold how dense these people are! They use the most food stamps, they take the most money from the federal government and now they're using the most obamacare. lol, lol, lol

Yet, these asshole vote republican. lol! hahaha

If you'd stop to think about what you're saying, you might see that it's a much more serious insight than you imagine. The people who live in the communities targeted by these programs, the people who deal every day with the results, are rejecting them. What does that tell you?
They're rejecting healthcare, job training and education????

In your dreams.

Never a serious answer to a serious question.

We can see who is being kept stupid.

Does anyone have any statistics about who is suffering the most because of changes.

I mean objective data.

Or are we still living the the foolishness of things like the Harvard study (you know 47,000 a year die early because of no healthcare....even though nobody can produce the bodies) ?

MadChemist others can't leave the election and Clinton alone.

Why?

They have almost nothing else.

Forum List

Back