More than 100 politicians have been murdered in Mexico ahead of Sunday's election

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
More than 100 politicians have been murdered in Mexico ahead of Sunday’s election

• More than 100 politicians in Mexico have been killed since September in the lead-up to the country’s election this Sunday, and more than 13,000 Mexicans have been killed since January.

Well whatever would they kill them for, oh we can guess why but those with their democratic blinders on can't think of one logical reason. They only think what they are told to think and believe it lmao.

More than 100 politicians have been murdered in Mexico ahead of Sunday’s election

• More than 100 politicians in Mexico have been killed since September in the lead-up to the country’s election this Sunday, and more than 13,000 Mexicans have been killed since January.

Well whatever would they kill them for, oh we can guess why but those with their democratic blinders on can't think of one logical reason. They only think what they are told to think and believe it lmao.

That is what California's future is going to be like
There is a lot of violence in Mexico.

mexicogangscratels.png

Last edited:

Damn, I hope that isn’t true.

I can't figure out what is going on in YOUR twisted mind, but ...
I'm so glad I don't live in a country as messed up as that. Man, they can't get rid of the corruption and the influence of the cartels, no matter how hard they try. Why is it that corruption plagues so many countries? It's as if the Mafia, back in its heyday, actually ran the government about 100 times more than it actually did. Which was bad enough.

Forum List

Back