More proof Biden lost

You are a disgusting Democrat. Of course you go along with the fraud .in fact you encourage it. You make me sick.
because you are an idiot. "positive thinkers" live in an al;ternate reality where they are "winners." you can die there or join the actual earth, where trump, and you , are "losers. "

All it takes is one Trump supporter on the jury and there is no conviction.
you admit that no evidence will convince a trump supporter otherwise, and that they are willing to purjure themselves for dear leader.

voir dire is under oath, but oaths mean less to trump supporters than vows do, and the second commandment is just a technicality to be smoothed over by lawyers.

so lenny, with a fair trial impossible (i totally agree that i trump fan will lie to protect this monster, and jury tampering and witness tampering as well as terrorizing pf judges and their staff are standard operating procedure in trump world.) . ), what do you propose we do to assure justice for officer sicknik, the poor deluded ashley babbit, and the hundreds of injured police? in the only similar cases i can think of bonaparte and alcibiades were exiled, but caligula was killed by his own "secret service" (and doddering old claudius returned rome to stability for a while, as our current old guy attempts to do, )

Last edited:
Stolen doesn't count.
If it truly was stolen poster 'westwall'.....well, what you gonna do about it? other than complain, whine, and bellyache anonymously on a social media chatroom? That ain't really a git-er-done kind of man, imho.
Don't be another one of those ineffective whiners and complainers......go do something.
Lest people think you have no spine, no ambition, no git-up-and-go in ya. That you are simply a simple boo-bird.
You don't want that perception of you to become entrenched, do ya?

IMHO
----------------------------------------------------

In the world of Trump, the more bizarre it is, the more likely it is.
True that.
Indeed, FW, indeed. It is one of the reasons I visit this little chatroom with my morning coffee. It is the ward room of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Some of our RWNJ's here have the unwitting role of making all of the rest of us feel superior. Or maybe just lucky....that we had better parenting, better educations, or were simply born with more horsepower in our ambition.

Still, having said all that, the Bizarro Desk aspect of USMB is so darn often just plain entertaining.

-----------------------------------------

CALL: All it takes is one Trump supporter on the jury and there is no conviction.
RESPONSE: All it take is one guilty verdict out of 91 Hung Juries tend to compromise for lesser charges

Ba - da - bing!!

*Hey, lenny......are you ever gonna reveal this fraud in Edison County Michigan that you have been hyperventilating about?
You've been queried several times to back up your word, to explain, to offer details, .....but you always disappear.
WTH?? What's up with that?

(do ya think you got caught in a lie?)

If it truly was stolen poster 'westwall'.....well, what you gonna do about it? other than complain, whine, and bellyache anonymously on a social media chatroom? That ain't really a git-er-done kind of man, imho.
Don't be another one of those ineffective whiners and complainers......go do something.
Lest people think you have no spine, no ambition, no git-up-and-go in ya. That you are simply a simple boo-bird.
You don't want that perception of you to become entrenched, do ya?

IMHO
----------------------------------------------------

True that.
Indeed, FW, indeed. It is one of the reasons I visit this little chatroom with my morning coffee. It is the ward room of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Some of our RWNJ's here have the unwitting role of making all of the rest of us feel superior. Or maybe just lucky....that we had better parenting, better educations, or were simply born with more horsepower in our ambition.

Still, having said all that, the Bizarro Desk aspect of USMB is so darn often just plain entertaining.

Ba - da - bing!!

*Hey, lenny......are you ever gonna reveal this fraud in Edison County Michigan that you have been hyperventilating about?
You've been queried several times to back up your word, to explain, to offer details, .....but you always disappear.
WTH?? What's up with that?

(do ya think you got caught in a lie?)
wow chilli, these guys are already suffering ptsd from "red dawn."

Forum List

Back