More Police Cruelty: Arizona To Investigate Bloody Arrest Of Grandfather At WalMart..

Just trying to get a game for his Grandson who he has raised himself. WTG Police! Another success story.

Correction:

He was trying to steal a game for his grandson.

Come on now Lonestar. You can't claim innocent until proven guilty for the officers and then claim that you know this man's intent. I've owned retail stores for over twenty years and have certainly seen people put things under their jacket so that someone they were shopping with wouldn't see them buying it. The man could have had a legitimate reason for concealing the item and no one can claim intent unless he left the store with it. Unless he accosted the officers, then they were out of line. Don't get me wrong, I detest shoplifters, but innocent until proven guilty is for EVERYONE.

If it can be assumed he was thrown down like the witnesses claim. Then I can assume he was trying to steal a game. I'm just playing their game.

Personally I would rather wait untill all the facts are known before I judged who was right or wrong.

Correction:

He was trying to steal a game for his grandson.

Come on now Lonestar. You can't claim innocent until proven guilty for the officers and then claim that you know this man's intent. I've owned retail stores for over twenty years and have certainly seen people put things under their jacket so that someone they were shopping with wouldn't see them buying it. The man could have had a legitimate reason for concealing the item and no one can claim intent unless he left the store with it. Unless he accosted the officers, then they were out of line. Don't get me wrong, I detest shoplifters, but innocent until proven guilty is for EVERYONE.

You say "innocent until proven guilty is for EVERYONE" yet you assume the cops did something wrong. Which is it? or do you have proof the cops hurt him?

I don't know if the officers hurt the man, but as they were IN the store, the man hadn't "shoplifted" at that point. They should have done nothing until he tried to leave with the item.

I read the article. And there is nothing but eyewitness testimony some of which has already been contradicted by hard evidence. If they can be mistaken on when the man was placed in cuffs then that makes their entire account questionable.

I have already made that correction. I made the claim he was already cuffed. No witnesses who were there claimed that. They claimed he was already restrained and not resisting when the roided up moron suddenly grabbed him by the legs and smashed his face into the ground. So he wasn't cuffed,i was mistaken. But the witnesses who were there did not say he was cuffed.

Restrained? How?

I understand you're trying to discredit the witnesses by licking Police boots but it will all come out in court when these roided-up morons are prosecuted. There were plenty of witnesses there who will testify to this crime. I believe the man when he says he was just trying to stash the game for his Grandson. It happens on Black Friday all the time. I hope these Officers are held accountable. They over-reacted and committed a crime.

You say "innocent until proven guilty is for EVERYONE" yet you assume the cops did something wrong. Which is it? or do you have proof the cops hurt him?

I don't know if the officers hurt the man, but as they were IN the store, the man hadn't "shoplifted" at that point. They should have done nothing until he tried to leave with the item.

Common sense isn't exactly common these days.

actually it is not a crime to tuck anything under your shirt until you try to leave the store with it.......

on black fridays, you can be mugged by other shoppers if you got one of the hot deals and they didnt so it is a good idea to hide the hot deals until check out.. and even then, good idea to keep it hidden in bags until you leave......

where in the hell do you people live? in hell? people don't act that way where I live..

never shopped on black friday huh?

any other day of the year, i would say tucking something under your shirt is wrong and a clear indication of shoplifting...... but on black friday, it becomes a war zone.......

Hell no. there is nothing on this earth that I want bad enough to put myself through that shit.

ok I should probably clear something up; I'm going on the working assumption that the guy didn't throw himself face-first onto the floor.

He could have tripped, been tripped, taken down by a taser or another customer. Fact is you don't know what happened. So you just go along with what you are told like a good little sheep.

I've tripped and falled plenty of times and it's never resulted in a broken face. Jesus, you sound like a broad with battered women's syndrome. "These black eyes? Oh, I, um, I walked into a wall."

btw it's RINO sheep such as youself that's responsible for the independent vote going to Obama and getting him elected. So thanks for the worst POTUS of my lifetime.

Ever fall with your hands in your pocket?

You can't blame Obama on me. It's bleeding heart idiots like you that elected him.

I'll go by what the witnesses are saying. This was a ridiculous unnecessary act of cruelty. But please feel free to continue defending the jack-booters no matter what they do.

we should get rid of the police.. who the hell needs em.. let the shop lifters have it their way..

Our entire Police Force needs to re-trained. They're just too quick to resort to violence these days. It's all in their poor training. They are our equals. They work for us. They are not Gods.

Our entire Police Force needs to re-trained. They're just too quick to resort to violence these days. It's all in their poor training. They are our equals. They work for us. They are not Gods.

they need to take a long pee break if ever they get a call to come to your house. you don't need those evil doers..

He could have tripped, been tripped, taken down by a taser or another customer. Fact is you don't know what happened. So you just go along with what you are told like a good little sheep.

I've tripped and falled plenty of times and it's never resulted in a broken face. Jesus, you sound like a broad with battered women's syndrome. "These black eyes? Oh, I, um, I walked into a wall."

btw it's RINO sheep such as youself that's responsible for the independent vote going to Obama and getting him elected. So thanks for the worst POTUS of my lifetime.

You can't blame Obama on me. It's bleeding heart idiots like you that elected him.

Reading your posts is killing my brain cells so I'm going to stop now.

Or maybe wait until he's committed an actual crime before you arrest him? Shoplifting isn't exactly a violent crime that you might need to preempt with the use of force.

It's obvious you never ran a business.

So let's say the guy did intend to steal the video game and the cops did indeed faceplant him because of it. That being said, you think the cops' preemptive arrest the way it was in front of all those shoppers is actually good for the store's business?

I have no idea what the facts are in this case. I can only go by what I do know. And I do know that a man was on the ground and he was bleeding. The cops came and placed him in cuffs.

I don't know if the man tried to steal or if the cops face planted him. I honestly don't try make a judgement based on witness testimony unless the witnesses can be cross-examined.

I have already made that correction. I made the claim he was already cuffed. No witnesses who were there claimed that. They claimed he was already restrained and not resisting when the roided up moron suddenly grabbed him by the legs and smashed his face into the ground. So he wasn't cuffed,i was mistaken. But the witnesses who were there did not say he was cuffed.

Restrained? How?

I understand you're trying to discredit the witnesses by licking Police boots but it will all come out in court when these roided-up morons are prosecuted. There were plenty of witnesses there who will testify to this crime. I believe the man when he says he was just trying to stash the game for his Grandson. It happens on Black Friday all the time. I hope these Officers are held accountable. They over-reacted and committed a crime.

You sure put a lof of faith in what other people tell you. I'll wait until the stores surveillance film is made public.

Reading your posts is killing my brain cells so I'm going to stop now.

Your concession is duly noted.

Restrained? How?

You sure put a lof of faith in what other people tell you. I'll wait until the stores surveillance film is made public.

any "lawyer" will tell you that an "eyewitness" is the worst "witness" ask Jillian.

There is a very big imbalance these days. The Police have now been given more rights than the Citizens. They are treated by many as Gods who can do no wrong and are above the Law. I don't understand this Authority-Worship mentality but it really is running rampant in this country. This mentality has led to the Police assuming so much power over us. Try your word against theirs these days? See where that gets ya. Always have recording equipment handy when dealing with the Police. Because they will not hesitate to file a false report. They know your word against theirs is always a winner for them. We need to get some balance back. The Police are our equals and actually work for us. They are not untouchable.

where in the hell do you people live? in hell? people don't act that way where I live..

any other day of the year, i would say tucking something under your shirt is wrong and a clear indication of shoplifting...... but on black friday, it becomes a war zone.......

Hell no. there is nothing on this earth that I want bad enough to put myself through that shit.

then dont claim that people where you live dont act like that on black friday........

its actually kind of fun if you go in with the right mentality......

i like to fight my way to the hot deals, then go around the store and stash them in strange places for people to come across........

then dont claim that people where you live dont act like that on black friday........

its actually kind of fun if you go in with the right mentality......

i like to fight my way to the hot deals, then go around the store and stash them in strange places for people to come across........

right.. planting your face is great fun.. got it..

There is a very big imbalance these days. The Police have now been given more rights than the Citizens. They are treated by many as Gods who can do no wrong and are above the Law. I don't understand this Authority-Worship mentality but it really is running rampant in this country. This mentality has led to the Police assuming so much power over us. Try your word against theirs these days? See where that gets ya. Always have recording equipment handy when dealing with the Police. Because they will not hesitate to file a false report. They know your word against theirs is always a winner for them. We need to get some balance back. The Police are our equals and actually work for us. They are not untouchable.

Hyperbole much? Maybe your just paranoid.

I know of no one that treats police as "gods" perhaps you can point to a few of the "many" you mentioned.

In full disclosure, many of my customers are LEO's, the gun shop I co-own caters almost exclusively to law enforcement.

And the truth is they have been vindicated more times than not by using audio and video equipment.

Hyperbole much? Maybe your just paranoid.

I know of no one that treats police as "gods" perhaps you can point to a few of the "many" you mentioned.

In full disclosure, many of my customers are LEO's, the gun shop I co-own caters almost exclusively to law enforcement.

And the truth is they have been vindicated more times than not by using audio and video equipment.

They get "vindicated" most often because the System is so rigged in their favor because of boot-lickers like you. They have been given more rights than average Citizens at this point. They are treated as though they are untouchable. Somewhere along the line many forgot that the Police actually work for us. They are not superior to us in any way. This Authority-Worship course has to be reversed. How much more power do we want to give our Police? Don't they have enough already?

Forum List

Back