More people killed by handguns in US, than terrorist attacks, you idiots!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Number of Americans killed by terrorism in the last decade: 24. Number of Americans killed by guns in the last decade: 280,024.

politifact%2Fphotos%2F12113317_920729551350503_850292094829865796_o.jpg

This country has got to come to grips with reality and get with the times and stop allowing your ignorance, you fears, you desperate need to blame other's for shit that is paralizing this country and your brains when it comes to common sense.

How on earth do most of you FAKE FUCKIN CHRISTIANS WHO WENT TO CHURCH THIS MORNING, SLEEP AT NIGHT???? I mean, this country, its so called values, its bullshit attack on immigrants, this madness, this hypocritical bullshit has got to come to some type of meaning and conclusion.

Either we spend every waking Christian hour stressing over these immigrants who's only crime is being Muslim and fleeing a nation of terrorist deeds or do we address what has become a national pass time, gun violence in our own back yards?? Bottom line, do we grow the fuck up or do we stay in this infantile state of being just plain stupid and ignorant to reality???

I didn't realize that "safety" was defined by how many kills were involved in past incidences... I feel like I might be starting to make some sense of the anti-gunners: so it's not about the actual individual lives lost, but rather the numbers after the lives are already lost?

Number of Americans killed by terrorism in the last decade: 24. Number of Americans killed by guns in the last decade: 280,024.

This country has got to come to grips with reality and get with the times and stop allowing your ignorance, you fears, you desperate need to blame other's for shit that is paralizing this country and your brains when it comes to common sense.

How on earth do most of you FAKE FUCKIN CHRISTIANS WHO WENT TO CHURCH THIS MORNING, SLEEP AT NIGHT???? I mean, this country, its so called values, its bullshit attack on immigrants, this madness, this hypocritical bullshit has got to come to some type of meaning and conclusion.

Either we spend every waking Christian hour stressing over these immigrants who's only crime is being Muslim and fleeing a nation of terrorist deeds or do we address what has become a national pass time, gun violence in our own back yards?? Bottom line, do we grow the fuck up or do we stay in this infantile state of being just plain stupid and ignorant to reality???
Tiggered, you are right, it's a much bigger problem, but how does everyone who is not black, stop black violence? Those aren't our neighborhoods, so what can we do (as outsiders) to change an entire culture?

• Banned

Tiggered, you are right, it's a much bigger problem, but how does everyone who is not black, stop black violence? Those aren't our neighborhoods, so what can we do (as outsiders) to change an entire culture?

That issue is a black issue....my comments aren't to address gun violence in this country, it was to make us all take a step back and realize this finger pointing at muslims is wrong and its not a core cause of concern vs the number of gun deaths in this country. I live in a state that is predominately white....trust me, you got the same exact issues as urban black cities have with guns and its over use...I see it every morning on the news....white issue never make the national stage, only local. Again, the only people who can solve violence in their back yards are the very people that live it. By coordinating with law officers, turning in our sons and being aggressive in preventative alternatives before they reach the stage of delinquency.

I didn't realize that "safety" was defined by how many kills were involved in past incidences... I feel like I might be starting to make some sense of the anti-gunners: so it's not about the actual individual lives lost, but rather the numbers after the lives are already lost?

Oh I agree you hating white fuck, but lets start with the Bush's first, shall we?

Liberals shitting their skirts over guns in the hands of private citizens.
Not at all. What percentage of those gun deaths are suicide? And what percentage of those suicides are white guys in Red States? Find the answer to those questions and suddenly, here is one liberal with mixed feelings.

Oh I agree you hating white fuck, but lets start with the Bush's first, shall we?

hmm? What about the Bushes over the past decade?

Yes, allow me to take off my dainty white gloves and be a "hating white fuck".

You've no problem letting the ghettos sink to the level of death on display in your meme, why would I think you gave two shits if some terrorists came in with the refugees and attacked non-criminal American's? You don't, you're merely pushing an ideal of helping, when in reality it's a meaningless gesture because you won't even raise a finger to help your oh-so precious fellow black American's in crisis.

Perhaps the gesture of "caring about the poor and misaligned" is supposed to make up for the level of death the types of foolish policies you push encourages. Perhaps you could care less either way, and it's merely a convenient fact that you can toss out to try to get your way. Perhaps you don't want to see how dangerous this country actually will be for these refugees. Or maybe you want to be assured that when non-criminal American's get sick of the war being waged in our own cities and push the gangs out, that some other country would accept your ilk despite their vicious murderous track records in America and Africa. Or maybe deeper than that, you don't want to be lumped in with the astounding number of criminal records coming out of your race merely because of the color of your skin, so you want to assure yourself that American's in general do not condemn all of your ilk for the crimes of... (Well lets figure 80k killed themselves, we'll be generous and say 10% were whacko religious/racist nuts, another generous 10% for domestic violent dipshits, so lets figure) 150,000 people being murdered by criminal activity in the US which facts bear out are the vast majority caused by your "brothers".

I can understand this, I'm white and I don't want to be lumped in with the 30% of the country that's racist, yet I am, and I will be, because I attempt to talk numbers like you are doing in your thread here. Funny how that works don't you think, you try to discuss an issue that's important and you get shut down because the cold harsh reality in modern America, is that reality doesn't actually matter anymore, all that matters is how people /feel/. This is what your thinking has brought America to, it is the fruit of your bullshit ideology. We feel it's "racist" to discuss gang crimes, we feel it's "racist" to shoot criminals or let police defend themselves, we feel confederate flags are "racist" and history is "racist." And the reality is, its nothing more than a bunch of narcissistic blacks who can't function in American society on their own two feet, so they either join a gang to feel powerful, or whine incessantly like a bunch of pussies.

Well it's come full circle on this particular issue with the Syrian refugees hasn't it? The Republican's are "feeling" that the refugees are dangerous, and rather than take the time to understand that rare "feeling" moment, you then call them racists for "feeling." I'd find the whole thing amusing if it wasn't so pathetically stupid and typical of your kind [liberals I mean here.]

Now, we already know that /if/ a terrorist got in here and blew up American's you fucks would tuck your tails and say "we didn't do it you can't blame /us/ for it" [then blame Bush for the terrorists] because you do it with the ghetto/inner city crime situation already [you blame on guns for that]. Your ilk have zero concept of responsibility and consequence, the rest of us merely let you babble about that shit like you know what your talking about, because arguing with you idiots is a complete waste of time outside those of us who use it as a form of entertainment - like we would watch a reality TV show and laugh. (And yes, I /do/ realize that "reality" TV shows are just as fake as ya'll are.)

Since you've brought up Bush, if you are one of those who believes that the ISIS problem was caused by America's war in the ME, then I highly suggest you reconsider your idea of just shrugging and throwing the doors wide open to possible terrorists entering this country as refugees to cause havoc. If tragedy happens again here in America, then I will support 100%, without question, a war to genocide ISIS and the other rebel fucks over there, because the situation in the ME is /already/ at the point where there is no hope of peaceful salvation. If you think an "incidental" refugee terrorist attack in America won't mobilize my thinking into the mainstream you're more of a fool than I thought. The feeling we American's had after 9/11 was not "fear" it was wrath. Wrath does not come with sympathy nor apologies, wrath brings with it only death and destruction. I do not, and will never, apologize for the War on Terror, I don't give a rats /ass/ if it's our fault or not, I have no pansy-ass qualms about leveling the place and using the money from those rich oil fields to offset the costs of dipshit fucks like you back here in America. So sure, fret and wring your poor little hands about the 10,000 to 60,000 refugees at the possible expense of the ME and North Africa - Hell maybe we can ship your latest crop of racial segregationists over there and you can start your very own little country that doesn't allow whites, and you can take in all the refugees you want. (Sorry you don't get the oil fields cause your dumb asses couldn't run a company if your lives depended on it, but you can have your "homeland" back. Compromise right?)

But anyway, please do go off on your little tantrum about how the Bush's have caused more American deaths than your criminal ilk, and then flail around attempting to convince me that I give any fucks what happens to people when they declare war on America. ~Someone cue the bald eagles taking off without their olive branches while I put my dainty white gloves back on~

That issue is a black issue....my comments aren't to address gun violence in this country, it was to make us all take a step back and realize this finger pointing at muslims is wrong and its not a core cause of concern vs the number of gun deaths in this country. I live in a state that is predominately white....trust me, you got the same exact issues as urban black cities have with guns and its over use...I see it every morning on the news....white issue never make the national stage, only local. Again, the only people who can solve violence in their back yards are the very people that live it. By coordinating with law officers, turning in our sons and being aggressive in preventative alternatives before they reach the stage of delinquency.
So you think the fact that we already have criminals running rampant means we should import more?
We Absolutely Need a Religious Test for Refugees - Breitbart
Brilliant.

You are getting out of character.......warning...

And more than 400,000 Americans were killed in motor vehicle accidents over a ten year stretch.

Does that mean liberals will now give up on gun control?

And more than 400,000 Americans were killed in motor vehicle accidents over a ten year stretch.

One deadly thing at a time. No guns and better cars, it's not hard to work out. Most people need cars, very few need guns.

What is the stupid point your trying to make?

One deadly thing at a time. No guns and better cars, it's not hard to work out. Most people need cars, very few need guns.
Its not about need,the concept goes over your head by light years.

Its not about need,the concept goes over your head by light years.
No, in this case it is about the need now as it was then. Once there was a need but that is no longer true, in nearly all cases.

Forum List

Back