More Gun Safety In Washington State

Every time a gun safety law is on the ballot here in Washington the people overwhelmingly vote to approve it.

This time it's a far reaching law. Including regulation on semi automatic weapons.

When the issue is taken out of the hands of politicians the people of my state overwhelmingly pass proper gun safety laws.

So when it's taken away from a politician who is bribed by the nra, we get proper gun safety laws.

Washington state voters pass ballot measure to further regulate guns, including semi-automatic rifles
I won't hold my breath but what are some of those gun safety laws? Can you explain them to me?

Under this bill...

1. Gun owners can now be CRIMINALLY charged if someone else takes their gun without permission.

2. Enhanced background checks and longer waiting periods, holds of up to 30 days, creation of a state background check system. The burden for this bureaucratic nightmare falls on local law enforcement to process, no funding for it shocker.

3. You must now be age 21 to purchase a semiautomatic rifle. The bill claims "the brain is not fully mature until age 21", seriously the bill says that.

4. You must now have a concealed carry permit to purchase a handgun, more road blocks to our 2nd amendment rights.

5. Vague gun storage laws that make gun owners subject to CRIMINAL prosecution if they do not store guns in their home as government dictates.

6. Gathers massive amounts of documentation about the gun purchaser, in triplicate.

This is how fragile the people up in washington have become.

No, millions of freaks from California invaded Washington, now does it make sense now why Washington is screwed up?

Really?

Our population is very diverse.

However I was born and raised in Seattle. So were most of everyone I know. Others are from other parts of the state. I know people from other states, New York, California, Ohio, Texas, Oklahoma, Montana, Idaho and other states. Mostly people who said they escaped the crazy people of the red states they left. All saying they're much happier in a state with a majority of sane and mature adults.

The people of my state spoke and we spoke loudly this year.

Gun safety laws are here and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Thats GREAT news!!!
Now criminals will find it much easier to kill liberals!!!

Under this bill...

1. Gun owners can now be CRIMINALLY charged if someone else takes their gun without permission.

2. Enhanced background checks and longer waiting periods, holds of up to 30 days, creation of a state background check system. The burden for this bureaucratic nightmare falls on local law enforcement to process, no funding for it shocker.

3. You must now be age 21 to purchase a semiautomatic rifle. The bill claims "the brain is not fully mature until age 21", seriously the bill says that.

4. You must now have a concealed carry permit to purchase a handgun, more road blocks to our 2nd amendment rights.

5. Vague gun storage laws that make gun owners subject to CRIMINAL prosecution if they do not store guns in their home as government dictates.

6. Gathers massive amounts of documentation about the gun purchaser, in triplicate.

No, millions of freaks from California invaded Washington, now does it make sense now why Washington is screwed up?

Really?

However I was born and raised in Seattle. So were most of everyone I know. Others are from other parts of the state. I know people from other states, New York, California, Ohio, Texas, Oklahoma, Montana, Idaho and other states. Mostly people who said they escaped the crazy people of the red states they left. All saying they're much happier in a state with a majority of sane and mature adults.

Thats GREAT news!!!

Brilliant! I actually never thought about it like that.

Take away the firearms from law abiding citizens and then only the crooks will have the fire power. Higher population density on the commie side of Washington State so more Liberal fatalities.

Under this bill...

Really?

Thats GREAT news!!!

Take away the firearms from law abiding citizens and then only the crooks will have the fire power. Higher population density on the commie side of Washington State so more Liberal fatalities.
Strange. Our homicide rate is 4-5X that of countries with strong gun control. You need to rethink.

Every time a gun safety law is on the ballot here in Washington the people overwhelmingly vote to approve it.

This time it's a far reaching law. Including regulation on semi automatic weapons.

When the issue is taken out of the hands of politicians the people of my state overwhelmingly pass proper gun safety laws.

So when it's taken away from a politician who is bribed by the nra, we get proper gun safety laws.

Washington state voters pass ballot measure to further regulate guns, including semi-automatic rifles
Lol
Progressives have no common sense when it comes to firearms… They just need to shut the fuck up

Really?

Thats GREAT news!!!

Strange. Our homicide rate is 4-5X that of countries with strong gun control. You need to rethink.

Now Washington can add more to the totals...fortunately they be mostly liberals.

Really?

Thats GREAT news!!!

Lol
Irrelevant
Other countries do not have the right to firearm ownership, hell they don’t even have the right to freedom of speech you dumbass motherfucker

Really?

Yes the state is diverse, you have the traffic, congestion, the rude drivers, the hurried lifestyle and rain in the Puget Sound and then you have the beautiful eastern part of the state with little traffic, more sun, slower lifestyle and friendlier people.

Stay out of Puget Sound, the liberals spilled hundreds of millions of gallons of their untreated filth sewer waste into the sound. Stay away from Seattle, 40 mile long traffic jams daily.

No worries there, I left in 2007, I couldn't take long commutes, angry people and dreary weather. I have relatives that live there and when I visit them it reminds me of why I left. My relatives come visit me and guess where they are going to retire to?

The one thing I will say, on a sunny day, the Seattle area can be one of the most beautiful places in the country.

My last job before I retired was on the American side of the Cascades at the Hanford facility. Except for the filthy union assholes there were many good Conservative people living there.

The Commie side was always a nightmare for me. Heavy traffic and the most idiotic Moon Bat people you will ever meet in your life. However, beautiful country.

There was a large shooting community in the Tri Cities. I know my friends that still live there are going to be pissed at the Moon Bats for using "democracy" to take away their Liberty. Rule of the mob.

I know those Mormon families living way out in the boondocks are going to be really pissed.

Really?

Thats GREAT news!!!

Lol
Irrelevant
Other countries do not have the right to firearm ownership, hell they don’t even have the right to freedom of speech you dumbass motherfucker
I’m aware you choose guns over life.

Really?

So the fuck what?

You couldn't pay me to live in WA.

I like to live where people mind their own fucking business and don't try to tell other people how to live.

So if you like living like a sheep and being herded around and told what to do then you should stay in WA

They need to be led around by the nose. They cant think logically. Its all emotions.

These west coast liberals need help wiping their own ass its pathetic. East coast liberal, totally different animal than a west coast liberal.

I am still waiting for that twit to tell us what "proper" gun safety is.....
Don’t hold your breath... He had shit for brains

Really?

Thats GREAT news!!!

Lol
Irrelevant

Especially liberal lives.

Really?

Thats GREAT news!!!

Lol
Irrelevant

Is that like a filthy immoral Liberal that chooses "the right to chose" (to kill a child) over life?

Really?

Thats GREAT news!!!

Lol
Irrelevant
Someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your fucking business and certainly none of the federal government’s business

This will be awesome for the all of the criminals in WA.
The criminals now know that they will be perfectly safe when they rob people, rape women, carjack drivers and break into people's houses.
WTG liberal morons

Lets see if we get the same result here in Texas.

:laughing0301:

I am glad this is being done on a state level. We can go ahead and repeal all federal gun laws.

I'm hopeful that Texas is willing to pass some proper gun safety laws.

It looks like the only way it's going to be done is on the state level which leaves a patchwork of different laws all over the nation.

Like marijuana laws.

I don't think that's a good thing. Some states will be more safe than others but it's like that now. It shouldn't be like that. Everyone in the United States should be safe.

The Lunatic Libs are only making the criminals and terrorist safe, not their victims.

Thats GREAT news!!!

Lol
Irrelevant
Someone else’s firearm ownership is none of your fucking business and certainly none of the federal government’s business

These stupid Liberals don't have a clue what "shall not be infringed" means.

They think they can infringe up the ass as long as they get a majority of Moon Bats to vote for it.

Thats GREAT news!!!

Lol
Irrelevant
If they would stop killing people that would be true, but they won’t. That last mass killer even had concealed carry. Time for strict gun laws.

I heard the NRA didn't even campaign against it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back