More glennbeck: Defining white culture

That's you're opinion. I gave you mine.

You gave your definition. I would have to assume that since you did not mention that only white people could be part of white culture, then any person of any race that meets your definition would be eligible.

That would also exempt white people who don't understand sacrifices, or don't have traditional morals and values, or don't have personal responsibility.

Now I understand what you mean.

I clearly stated "white culture". What part of that did you not understand? You obviously have shit for brains.

Oh. Great. Thanks.

So, all white people are part of white culture. Because if they were not, then what culture would they be a part of?

I have no idea why he refused. In my opinion white culture is a learned social behavior that has been passed down through generations. I believe the white culture is one of traditional values and morals that understands sacrifices and personal responsibility. I do believe that "my" definition of white culture is slowly fading in this country.

Hey Loney,

Are these the traditional values to which you are referring?

TRADITIONAL VALUES DEFINED

And give me one or two examples of sacrifice and personal responsibility? Because I want to know if I meet your requirements for white culture.

By traditional values I mean values and morals that are handed down from generation to generation and not by any ideologue or specific moralist.

By sacrifice I mean sacrificing selfish desires and needs for a greater cause than yourself. Personal responsibility is self explanatory. You could never live up to my standards. You do not possess the necessary intelligence. And to prove it, one only has to look at the asinine questions you posed.

You gave your definition. I would have to assume that since you did not mention that only white people could be part of white culture, then any person of any race that meets your definition would be eligible.

That would also exempt white people who don't understand sacrifices, or don't have traditional morals and values, or don't have personal responsibility.

Now I understand what you mean.

I clearly stated "white culture". What part of that did you not understand? You obviously have shit for brains.

Oh. Great. Thanks.

So, all white people are part of white culture. Because if they were not, then what culture would they be a part of?

You tell me.

You could never live up to my standards. You do not possess the necessary intelligence. And to prove it, one only has to look at the asinine questions you posed.

With the personal attacks, it looks like I'm getting under your skin.

Looks like you can't handle engaging in discussion or debate.

It's too bad.

I have no idea why he refused. In my opinion white culture is a learned social behavior that has been passed down through generations. I believe the white culture is one of traditional values and morals that understands sacrifices and personal responsibility. I do believe that "my" definition of white culture is slowly fading in this country.
Are you aware that even the definition of what is "white" have changed over time? In our country in the 1800s, there were times when the Irish, the Italians, and the Eastern European was not considered "white". So, imagine the fluctuations on what is considered "white culture".

I was asked a question and I gave my opinion. You know nothing of my heritage.

Who was saying anything about YOUR heritage? This isn't all about YOU, you know.

You could never live up to my standards. You do not possess the necessary intelligence. And to prove it, one only has to look at the asinine questions you posed.

It's too bad.

Stop being so fucking stupid and you wouldn't get personally attacked. Pretty simple huh? Seriously you asked what personal responsibility meant, that goes to show how utterly stupid you are.

Are you aware that even the definition of what is "white" have changed over time? In our country in the 1800s, there were times when the Irish, the Italians, and the Eastern European was not considered "white". So, imagine the fluctuations on what is considered "white culture".

I was asked a question and I gave my opinion. You know nothing of my heritage.

Who was saying anything about YOUR heritage? This isn't all about YOU, you know.

Sorry to have to disagree , but my opinion is all about me. And you brought up heritage when you stated that "there were times when the Irish, the Italians, and the Eastern European was not considered "white"."

It's too bad.

Stop being so fucking stupid and you wouldn't get personally attacked. Pretty simple huh? Seriously you asked what personal responsibility meant, that goes to show how utterly stupid you are.

I asked "And give me one or two examples of sacrifice and personal responsibility?"

I wanted to hear your definition. Just like I asked you "What is White Culture?"

Why were you so willing to answer what white culture is, yet you became incensed when I asked about personal responsibility?

You really need to calm down if you want to remain part of our culture.

It's too bad.

I asked "And give me one or two examples of sacrifice and personal responsibility?"

I wanted to hear your definition. Just like I asked you "What is White Culture?"

Why were you so willing to answer what white culture is, yet you became incensed when I asked about personal responsibility?

Trust me, I'll never be a part of your culture. Personal responsibility is each person being responsible for their own actions or you can use my 5 year old grandsons definition and he defines personal responsibility as being responsible for yourself.

It's got to suck when a five year old knows more than you do huh Xotoxi?

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FKZ1qbDyKOM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FKZ1qbDyKOM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

The title of this thread is "More glennbeck: Defining white culture ", yet the video is titled, "Glen beck refuses to define white culture". So either is defining it or refusing to define it. Which is it?

I'm not suprised at the contradiction, you fucking liberals have major problems when it comes to being honest.

I'm conservative, but I'll take a bite of this apple. Evidently you never look at the headlines Matt Drudge cuts from whole cloth on many of the stories he links to. :eusa_whistle:

Trust me, I'll never be a part of your culture. Personal responsibility is each person being responsible for their own actions or you can use my 5 year old grandsons definition and he defines personal responsibility as being responsible for yourself.

:lol: Who's to say I didn't know the answer?

Do you think that teachers ask students questions because they themselves do not know the answer?

As for being part of my culture...no, you will never be part of it. And we don't really need or want your kind.

man this thread sux ass now

Now? Hell it sucked from post 1!! I'm just having some fun with these retards.

Most people that were having fun wouldn't seem to be as angry as you are right now.

I'm not angry, I haven't been angry in a very long time. Your type amuses me, I think it's hilarious that there are people in this world that are so stupid that they don't know what "personal responibility" is. My grandson is still rolling on the floor in laughter.

:lol: Who's to say I didn't know the answer?

Do you think that teachers ask students questions because they themselves do not know the answer?

As for being part of my culture...no, you will never be part of it. And we don't really need or want your kind.

You're not a teacher and I'm not a student so that excuse ain't gonna work. But hey it's ok that you didn't know the answer, I mean there are stupid people all over this world, you just happen to be one of them.

You're not a teacher and I'm not a student so that excuse ain't gonna work. But hey it's ok that you didn't know the answer, I mean there are stupid people all over this world, you just happen to be one of them.

As I said, I wasn't asking because I didn't know the answer.

And FYI...you might consider learning how to be more tactful in your discussion with others. I think we are realizing that your white culture is not entirely as how you defined it in words, but it is more defined in how you interact with others.

Forum List

Back