More Fox News Racism

That was the Other Execution, the one in Georgia.

Yes it was that was the point of the original post. on Fox Nation web site the used a black man's pic being executed(in Georgia) on a story of a white man being excuted(in Texas) but that normal for Fox.

It looks more like an error to me, than intentional.

well they error a lot and it always errors against blacks,liberals and democrats and they also made an error in not mentioning that the man bing executed was a white supremacist and that he dragged a black man to death.

Yes it was that was the point of the original post. on Fox Nation web site the used a black man's pic being executed(in Georgia) on a story of a white man being excuted(in Texas) but that normal for Fox.

well they error a lot and it always errors against blacks,liberals and democrats and they also made an error in not mentioning that the man bing executed was a white supremacist and that he dragged a black man to death.

I don't follow the Site. From what I saw here, that probably won't change. Seems really amateur. Night and day difference between that and the FOX News Site.

Ya know most far right wingnuts see communists behind every liberal and most far left moonbats see racists behind every conservative. The two things you both have in common is insanity and inanity.

Ya know most far right wingnuts see communists behind every liberal and most far left moonbats see racists behind every conservative. The two things you both have in common is insanity and inanity.
And GOP race-baiter in chief, Stuttering LimpTard and his army of Teabagging DittoTards see racism everywhere but themselves.

September 22, 2011
RUSH: Did you notice, by the way, Reagan, did you know there were two executions in America yesterday?

CALLER: No, I didn't.

RUSH: Well, there was one that took place in Georgia that everybody was all hepped up about and there was one that took place in Texas that nobody cared about. The one that took place in Georgia, the execution was of a African-American who had killed an off-duty cop, who denied it. There were 50 anti-death penalty protesters outside the prison before it happened, and of course around the world activists were paying attention; and then in Texas a white supremacist was executed for killing a black man by the name of James Byrd. This was back during the 2000 campaign, presidential campaign. You're 16, so you might not remember this, but James Byrd was attached to the back of a vehicle and driven to his death; being dragged behind it by this white supremacist. So he was executed last night. There wasn't one syllable of protest. Not one. But the Reverend Sharpton was all over television. He even went to Georgia trying to make hay about what happened there, and it kinda surprised me because the execution of the white supremacist took place in Texas. It would have been an excellent opportunity to go after Rick Perry.

CALLER: Well, you know --

RUSH: But they didn't because of race. The race of the victim and the race of the convict who was executed. It was fascinating. Now, that's not what you called about but it does relate to Perry. I take it you're a big Perry supporter?

And GOP race-baiter in chief, Stuttering LimpTard and his army of Teabagging DittoTards see racism everywhere but themselves.

September 22, 2011
RUSH: Did you notice, by the way, Reagan, did you know there were two executions in America yesterday?

RUSH: Well, there was one that took place in Georgia that everybody was all hepped up about and there was one that took place in Texas that nobody cared about. The one that took place in Georgia, the execution was of a African-American who had killed an off-duty cop, who denied it. There were 50 anti-death penalty protesters outside the prison before it happened, and of course around the world activists were paying attention; and then in Texas a white supremacist was executed for killing a black man by the name of James Byrd. This was back during the 2000 campaign, presidential campaign. You're 16, so you might not remember this, but James Byrd was attached to the back of a vehicle and driven to his death; being dragged behind it by this white supremacist. So he was executed last night. There wasn't one syllable of protest. Not one. But the Reverend Sharpton was all over television. He even went to Georgia trying to make hay about what happened there, and it kinda surprised me because the execution of the white supremacist took place in Texas. It would have been an excellent opportunity to go after Rick Perry.

RUSH: But they didn't because of race. The race of the victim and the race of the convict who was executed. It was fascinating. Now, that's not what you called about but it does relate to Perry. I take it you're a big Perry supporter?

Are you JustificationSeeker's sock? While it is true racists can be found behind conservatives and communists can be found behind liberals it's the exception, not the rule.
As to your above post, reference my statement you're responding to......... :eusa_whistle:

September 22, 2011

Are you JustificationSeeker's sock? While it is true racists can be found behind conservatives and communists can be found behind liberals it's the exception, not the rule.
As to your above post, reference my statement you're responding to......... :eusa_whistle:
It is illogical to assume that just because Lib Commies are the exception that racist CON$ must also be an exception. It could just as easily be that non-racist CON$ are the exception.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MrSLna8lto&sns=fb]CNN plays the wrong music and appologizes - YouTube[/ame]

September 22, 2011

It is illogical to assume that just because Lib Commies are the exception that racist CON$ must also be an exception. It could just as easily be that non-racist CON$ are the exception.

:eusa_eh:

Illogical? What kind of moon bugs do you hunt again?

Fox Nation Uses Photo Of Black Man To Headline Thread About White Supremacist

In a stunning example of either poor editing or straight out race baiting, Fox Nation used a picture of Troy Davis, the African American man who was executed by Georgia, to headline this article: "Texas Abolishes 'Last Meal' Request For Death Row Inmates." The material on the Fox Nation thread reports that Texas will no longer honor the tradition of the choice of the last meal for convicts sentenced to die. The change of policy is because a Texas state senator was outraged about the size of the meal chosen by Lawrence Russell Brewer who was sentenced to die for dragging an African American, James Boyd, to his death more than ten years ago. While the Fox Nation "front page" references the crime as a "hate crime," it neither identifies the killer as a white supremacist nor the victim as black. The casual reader (and for Fox Nation the term is used quite loosely) who is not familiar with the crime is left with the impression that the death row inmate of the story is an African American who committed a hate crime against a white man. You just can't make this stuff up. Oh, right. This is Fox Nation. Nuff said!
]

Are you literally insane?

In a stunning example of either poor editing or straight out race baiting, Fox Nation used a picture of Troy Davis, the African American man who was executed by Georgia, to headline this article: "Texas Abolishes 'Last Meal' Request For Death Row Inmates." The material on the Fox Nation thread reports that Texas will no longer honor the tradition of the choice of the last meal for convicts sentenced to die. The change of policy is because a Texas state senator was outraged about the size of the meal chosen by Lawrence Russell Brewer who was sentenced to die for dragging an African American, James Boyd, to his death more than ten years ago. While the Fox Nation "front page" references the crime as a "hate crime," it neither identifies the killer as a white supremacist nor the victim as black. The casual reader (and for Fox Nation the term is used quite loosely) who is not familiar with the crime is left with the impression that the death row inmate of the story is an African American who committed a hate crime against a white man. You just can't make this stuff up. Oh, right. This is Fox Nation. Nuff said!
]

I assume that's a rhetorical question.

]

Insane? Unlikely.

Jack shit stupid... definitely.

Continue reading »
OUTRAGEOUS !! they should always show the race of murderers and the race of the victim !! And if they did this you would see that blacks murder whites at 80 times the rate that whites murder blacks !!.........but of course you would scream racism if they did that !!

]

Insane? Unlikely.

Jack shit stupid... definitely.

If you every made an aurgument other than the typical right wing "you are stupid" I would falll off my chair in shock.

Continue reading »
OUTRAGEOUS !! they should always show the race of murderers and the race of the victim !! And if they did this you would see that blacks murder whites at 80 times the rate that whites murder blacks !!.........but of course you would scream racism if they did that !!

I don't care as long as they get it right.

Forum List

Back