More Foreign Policy Stupidity

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Reaction score
“We’ve been clear from the beginning: We’re not negotiating a, quote, legally binding plan,” :lmao:

If no one believes that Iran wants to build a bomb then why the sanctions in the first place? Unless people really did believe Iran wanted to build a bomb. But Iran changed their mind? Because of sanctions? Which we are going to lift because of inspectors who can not interfere and an agreement which can not be enforced? And Iran will then do what? OK. I am honestly confused here. :confused-84:

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We are so fucked on so many levels.

And the next President (a Democrat) will finish the task that Obama started- the wholesale degradation of this once great country.

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Reaction score

And the next President (a Democrat) will finish the task that Obama started- the wholesale degradation of this once great country.
"degradation"? And yes, we are fucked on so many levels.

OP
longknife

longknife

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I don't think we'll have another Dimbocrat in the WH for at least 8 years.

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I hope not, but not only are the "47%'ers" still alive and well we now have a voting populace that's been lured in by Liberal giveaways and want to protect their freebies. That, coupled with the mass importation of voting illegals might give Democrats a lock on the White House for the next decade.

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Reaction score

I hope not, but not only are the "47%'ers" still alive and well we now have a voting populace that's been lured in by Liberal giveaways and want to protect their freebies. That, coupled with the mass importation of voting illegals might give Democrats a lock on the White House for the next decade.
We definitely don't want that. Much better for the 1%'ers to have more and the 47%'ers to have less than the other way around.

OP
longknife

longknife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well, I think we can all be relieved to see that Billary is tossing her chances for the WH into the toilet. Even Dems are going after her?

Who's left?

Uncle Joe and his bumbling around?

Fauxahontas and her ultra-left non-record?

Maybe they'll try to run Shultz-washername?

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder when Iran gets nuclear warheads if they are going to forward deploy them to Yemen and Syria. It would strategic sense. Less chance of interception. Iran has agreed to help Yemen with infrastructure. Are missile silos technically infrastructure?

Lipush

Gold Member
Reaction score

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List