More FAKE outrage from Harris

Woke is calling a "mother" a "birthing person"
Woke is giving a college student a zero on a paper for using the term "biological women".
Woke is stating that a transman having a baby is a "miracle".

I could go on but I think I handed you enough of your ass for now.
Hey thanks Pumpkin.

Woke is calling a "mother" a "birthing person"
Woke is giving a college student a zero on a paper for using the term "biological women".
Woke is stating that a transman having a baby is a "miracle".

I could go on but I think I handed you enough of your ass for now.
Woke is believing that trump is American First.
Woke is being part of the trump cult.
You're welcome, princess.
Now, time for you to clean out that Sandy VaJJ of yours.

Is that supposed to make sense?

Good one. What grade are you in?
Just following your lead from post #37.
I can play the same game you're playing.
I just play it better.
Now STFU.

Just following your lead from post #37.
I can play the same game you're playing.
I just play it better.
Now STFU.
No dumb ass, you clearly don't.
But I'll give you credit, you are the toughest talking keyboard pussy, I mean warrior, I have encountered this week.
:auiqs.jpg:

The OP doesn't have a link of it happening...it has Harris (journalist for a media company that has already been fined 787 millions dollars for lying) claiming she was kicked out for praying while providing no context, no eyewitness corroboration, and not even so much as providing the name of the restaurant....
so it has a link to a woman saying it happened to her

thanks

‘It wasn't long before Twitter users called Faulkner out for trying to drive fake outrage with a non-issue.

Twitter user Isaac Bailey, @ijbailey, posted, "Evidence? I have prayed over my food a thousand times in a thousand restaurants all across this country, and this has not happened to me even once. I haven’t heard it happen to any grace-saying person I know. Name names if this is true."’

Conservatives are infamous for their lies and dishonesty.

It’s both a non-issue and ridiculous.
"Called out" by Twitter users means nothing, you moron.

How do you know she was lying. People on the left still believe that Trump pissed on a bed in a hotel with some hookers.
It just goes against his bullshit leftist narrative so he has to discredit the story. Scum like that do it all the time. Don't like what they are saying? It's a lie then. LOL.

Notice how the traitor liars have gone from Tucker Carlson to Harris? lol

Forum List

Back