More Fake News; Trump Fails to Return to Kid the Cap He Signed

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
These anti-Trump morons cant get their stories straight, lol.

Here is the explanation on video.

OH MY GOD, MISSING CAP?? SHADES OF TOM BRADY!! LET ME CLEAR MY DAY SO I CAN FOLLOW THIS BREAKING NEWS
hair-fire.gif

Bored-persons.jpeg

What the video actually shows is Tramp throwing the hat AWAY from the kid, who then lunges toward the hat and snags it away from the person Tramp was throwing it to. The dishonest Right-wing "reporter" tries to whitewash it as a poor throw.

What the video actually shows is Tramp throwing the hat AWAY from the kid, who then lunges toward the hat and snags it away from the person Tramp was throwing it to. The dishonest Right-wing "reporter" tries to whitewash it as a poor throw.

Give Don a break, he has tiny hands.

It was DEF. fake ass bs. Politico asses started that rumor too. Infowars just showed a video of the Kid getting the hat.
Gawd these MSM people Grrrrrrr they are such lying gawd dam f n bastards!!!

The left tards who pray their MSM can't be called on the floor keep getting their bubbles busted over and over and over..........and they can't stand it when their bubble gets busted . They get meaner and think up any fkn excuse they can to say why it's not true. LMFAO they will still deny a VIDEO when it's right in their freaking faces what really happened.

Forum List

Back