More evidence of Trump's efforts to steal the 2020 election

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Nearly two years after the certification by the Congress of President Biden's landslide whipping of Trump in 2020, he is still trying to steal the election. He is such a little coward, without the decency to admit he got his ass whipped. If he were a stand up guy, he would formally concede and congratulate President Biden. But no, his pride won't permit him to do that.

Now he is campaigning to run again in 2024, promising to pardon convicted criminals of January 6 crimes and inviting Nazis to speak at his rallies.

Bigly!!!

Nearly two years after the certification by the Congress of President Biden's landslide whipping of Trump in 2020, he is still trying to steal the election. He is such a little coward, without the decency to admit he got his ass whipped. If he were a stand up guy, he would formally concede and congratulate President Biden. But no, his pride won't permit him to do that.

Now he is campaigning to run again in 2024, promising to pardon convicted criminals of January 6 crimes and inviting Nazis to speak at his rallies.

Bigly!!!
You are the morons managing his campaign doofus.

Meanwhile, it's that time of year again.... all over the country, the college youth are showing their affection for the stuttering fuck:

It's hard to believe the stammering shit clown didn't get 400 million votes. In fact, I don't believe it. I think they undercounted the drooling fuckwit's votes..... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Biden is the one who stole the election.
Have you proven that? I am eager to hear of your progress on that issue.
After 22 months I had not heard that it was proven.
Why not? After 22 months?
What have you individually, poster Bluzman, done to get this 'stolen' election prosecuted?
Have you done anything that signals effort? or progress?
And not just ineffective complaining under a fake name on a social media site?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"... affection for the stuttering fuck:...the stammering shit clown ...the drooling fuckwit's votes."
Ah, and up jumps the devil in a brand new suit. Our resident still-paying-off-his-Trump-University-tuition loan poster, ....the good poster "2-Iron".

You do know, poster 2-Iron, there is often chatter....hell, it's actually a cliche'.....that your fellow residents over there in MAGAstan are a bit challenged, disadvantaged even ---informationally, educationally, culturally. And then up jumps the devil in a brand new suit -- 2-Iron.

I love this bar. ;)

D0C24E4D-E6BB-4A12-8312-D51E035A4C78.jpeg

"TDS Has Been Detected"??
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trump's Duped & Snookered?

Ummm, poster 'blackhawk' those poor souls were detected a long long time ago.
Sometime in 2016, if memory serves, those that survived being gunned down on 5th Avenue....were clearly observable.

Where have you been?

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."....D.Trump

Why would I dodge? What you posted was just a dress up conspiracy theory in make up. No facts, nothing verified. Here is an example, just look how he qualifies his accusations! “May have” “possible” etc. It’s pathetic

View attachment 696994
That dodge is your argument?!?

You never read the report....The evidence is right under your nose -all sourced and end noted- and your dodging it doesn't change that.

You never read the report....The evidence is right under your nose -all sourced and end noted- and your dodging it doesn't change that.
I literally posed and highlighted a section of the report. And you claim I didn’t read it?!?! Haha, what a moron.

You’re just saying it’s all sourced and end noted. No it isn’t. It is full of maybes and possibilities and allegedlies… weak

See if this sounds familiar:

When Ted Cruz won the Iowa caucus in 2016, Donald Trump accused Cruz of stealing the election and demanded a do-over.

Trump accuses Cruz of 'fraud,' calls for new Iowa election

Donald Trump’s moment of humility didn’t last long. The billionaire businessman, still licking his wounds after a decisive loss in Iowa on Monday, is now crying foul, accusing Ted Cruz of stealing the election and calling for a do-over.

After four years of seeing how easily he could lie to and manipulate the submissive MAGA cucks, Trump pre-planned his post-election strategy in the likely event he was going to lose the 2020 election. He would simply replay his 2016 Iowa gambit.

Remember, this was all discussed BEFORE the election:

THE ELECTION THAT COULD BREAK AMERICA​

If Trump sheds all restraint, and if his Republican allies play the parts he assigns them, he could obstruct the emergence of a legally unambiguous victory for Biden in the Electoral College and then in Congress. He could prevent the formation of consensus about whether there is any outcome at all. He could seize on that uncertainty to hold on to power.

Trump’s state and national legal teams are already laying the groundwork for postelection maneuvers that would circumvent the results of the vote count in battleground states. Ambiguities in the Constitution and logic bombs in the Electoral Count Act make it possible to extend the dispute all the way to Inauguration Day, which would bring the nation to a precipice.

[snip]

Let us not hedge about one thing. Donald Trump may win or lose, but he will never concede. Not under any circumstance. Not during the Interregnum and not afterward. If compelled in the end to vacate his office, Trump will insist from exile, as long as he draws breath, that the contest was rigged.

[snip]

According to sources in the Republican Party at the state and national levels, the Trump campaign is discussing contingency plans to bypass election results and appoint loyal electors in battleground states where Republicans hold the legislative majority. With a justification based on claims of rampant fraud, Trump would ask state legislators to set aside the popular vote and exercise their power to choose a slate of electors directly.

Boom. Trump did all of these things, exactly.

Next:

Trump's plan to declare premature victory​

President Trump has told confidants he'll declare victory on Tuesday night if it looks like he's "ahead," according to three sources familiar with his private comments. That's even if the Electoral College outcome still hinges on large numbers of uncounted votes in key states like Pennsylvania.

[snip]

Trump's team is preparing to falsely claim that mail-in ballots counted after Nov. 3 — a legitimate count expected to favor Democrats — are evidence of election fraud.

[snip]

• Trump's team is preparing to claim baselessly that if that process changes the outcome in Pennsylvania from the picture on election night, then Democrats would have "stolen" the election.
[snip]

• Night-of counts may be deceptive. It could be days, if not weeks, before we know who won Pennsylvania. If it's a close race, this could also be true for other states, given the record numbers of Americans who voted by mail this year.

Trump denied this was his plan, but he always lies. And as history has not shown, he did exactly these things.

And the biggest smoking gun of the Big Lie came directly from fraudster Steve Bannon's mouth before the election:

"The Democrats - more of our people vote early that count. Theirs vote in mail. And so they're going to have a natural disadvantage and Trump's going to take advantage of it - that's our strategy. He's gonna declare himself a winner. So when you wake up Wednesday morning, it's going to be a firestorm. You're gonna have antifa crazy, the media crazy, the courts are crazy. And Trump's gonna be sitting there mocking, tweeting shit out, 'You lose. I'm the winner. I'm the king.' And he'll be all over. He'll be going, 'Where's Hunter? Is Hunter on a crack pipe?' I mean, no, he'll be - because then it doesn't matter. Remember. Here's the thing. After then, Trump never has to go to a voter again. He's going to fire Wray, the FBI director. He's going to say, 'Fuck you! How about that?' Because he's never going to - he's done his last election. Oh he's going to be off the chain. He's gonna be crazy.

"Also, if Trump - if Trump is losing by 10 or 11 o'clock at night, it's going to be even crazier. No, because he's gonna sit right there and say, 'They stole it. I'm directing the Attorney General to shut down all ballot places in all 50 states.' It's gonna be no, he's not going out easy. If Trump - if Biden is winning, Trump is going to do some crazy shit."

Smoking. Gun.

The game plan for the coup was all laid out before the election.

And the credulous rubes fell for it.

Everything Navarro alleges has been thoroughly debunked over and over.

Most of those lies were never even argued in court because Trump's lawyers knew they were lies.

Why would I dodge? What you posted was just a dress up conspiracy theory in make up. No facts, nothing verified. Here is an example, just look how he qualifies his accusations! “May have” “possible” etc. It’s pathetic

View attachment 696994
That circled bit was debunked by the video recording of the ballot counting location. Trump and Giuliani took a small out of context part of the recording to manufacture their bullshit.

When a local TV station offered to show Trump the full recording to show he was full of shit, Trump refused to look at it.

This is what liars do.

That circled bit was debunked by the video recording of the ballot counting location. Trump and Giuliani took a small out of context part of the recording to manufacture their bullshit.

When a local TV station offered to show Trump the full recording to show he was full of shit, Trump refused to look at it.

This is what liars do.
Trump has never been interested in truth or facts. He just needs enough to set a narrative. That’s all he is interested in

Forum List

Back