More evidence Jim Crow making a comeback.

This is why American cops carry guns, and why ignorant thugs get shot over here.

How is this related to Jim Crow laws?

I think this points to the need for legal and civics education required of students and parents in school districts. People should agree what the rules are and what are the procedures for law enforcement and conflict resolution to go smoothly to reduce violence and abuses, on either side.

Peers in schools especially benefit from having access to student programs in mediation or teen courts to enforce school policies while teaching responsibility for self govt.

does anyone here think the OP knows what exactly Jim Crowe laws were? I don't think he has a clue. just sayin.

[...]

I think this points to the need for legal and civics education required of students and parents in school districts.

[...]
Adolescents who are inclined to behave in this manner are not receptive to any such education. Nor in the majority of examples are their parents, most of whom are ignorant, anti-social, relatively uncivilized and instinctually prone to impulsive violence.

What these photos reveal is a textbook example of tribal behavior, a genetic characteristic which will take generations of conditional breeding to erase from the DNA of those who are responsive to it.

I agree. Anyone who has read and under stood the history of Jim Crow laws and why they were put into effect would know that there would be no such thing as the "knockout game" in that era.

Black people were "freed" from slavery and then promptly controlled by Jim Crow.

White Only: Jim Crow in America - Separate Is Not Equal
separate from whitey if you don't like it

Not a matter of "like or dislike".

The discussion was about history, you dullard.

I agree. Anyone who has read and under stood the history of Jim Crow laws and why they were put into effect would know that there would be no such thing as the "knockout game" in that era.

Black people were "freed" from slavery and then promptly controlled by Jim Crow.

White Only: Jim Crow in America - Separate Is Not Equal
separate from whitey if you don't like it

Not a matter of "like or dislike".

The discussion was about history, you dullard.

lol

you are obsessed with me

How is this related to Jim Crow laws?

I think this points to the need for legal and civics education required of students and parents in school districts. People should agree what the rules are and what are the procedures for law enforcement and conflict resolution to go smoothly to reduce violence and abuses, on either side.

Peers in schools especially benefit from having access to student programs in mediation or teen courts to enforce school policies while teaching responsibility for self govt.

One of the feral animals screamed "that racist because a criminal was being arrested.

That is leftist propaganda radicalizing these "children" and their parents to the point that they see civilization in action as a reason to attack.

The cops were worried that pulling their batons would get them into trouble, so even though they were literally in danger of their lives, they restrained themselves.

They should have been confident that society would have supported them if they pulled their batons and defended themselves with all their might, not matter how many of the pack had to be sent to the vet.

"Peers in school" would benefit from NOT being filled with hate and not being coddled when they behave like criminals.

Forum List

Back