More Empirical Evidence That Recent Climate Change Warming Is Not A Threat

I respect and agree with experts in the field and their conclusions.

No papers and opinions of idiots.
The experts tell you that the planet was 2C warmer than today with 120 ppm less atmospheric CO2.

The doesn't prove your opinion the AGW is not happening now.

Nor does the graph present why that was, does it.
Again... the planet was 2C warmer than today with 120 ppm less CO2. What part of that don't you understand. The correlation is broken, dummy.

Again... the planet was 2C warmer than today with 120 ppm less CO2. What part of that don't you understand. The correlation is broken, dummy.
No, no it's not.

You have presented nothing.

No, no it's not.

You have presented nothing.
I love the fact that you are disagreeing with what everyone in the climate science community accepts because it means you think this disproves AGW. And it does.

I love the fact that you are disagreeing with what everyone in the climate science community accepts because it means you think this disproves AGW. And it does.
No, it does not.

Our world was very different 3 million years ago.

We could not have survived in that climate.

No, it does not.

Our world was very different 3 million years ago.

We could not have survived in that climate.
abu afuk is still an idiot.jpg

Go to his website, dummy. You are literally disagreeing with John Englander, Dr. James Hansen and Dr. Makiko Sato. Do you even know who these guys are?
Are any of those people climate scientists?

The geologic record is littered with examples of warming and cooling trends that were not caused by CO2 or orbital forcing. Which leaves the sun and albedo as the only possible causes.

View attachment 660436
δ18O from the GISP2 ice core for the past 10,000 years

No amount of Empirical Evidence will sway a cultist.

Dr David Archibald of SHO noted a change in solar output that did not change TSI but did change the power in a very small band 0.2-0.6um. That was about 10 years ago. That change remains today. This is the region of downwelling solar radiation that heats the earth's oceans to depth. This means 72% of earths surface is no longer receiving this energy to warm it. The cumulative effect is just beginning to be seen with our third deep La Niña just starting.

In the recent past, each step increase of earths temperature was preceded by a three spike El Niño. I'm betting we see a step decrease with this deep La Niña.

There are many things with the potential to change our climate and we don't know what they are... yet... This one area has the potential to cause glaciation if it lasts to long or continues to reduce in output.

Last edited:
No amount of Empirical Evidence will sway a cultist.

Dr David Archibald of SHO noted a change in solar output that did not change TSI but did change the power in a very small band 0.2-0.6um. That was about 10 years ago. That change remains today. This is the region of downwelling solar radiation that heats the earth's oceans to depth. This means 72% of earths surface is no longer receiving this energy to warm it. The cumulative effect is just beginning to be seen with our third deep La Niña just starting.

In the recent past, each step increase of earths temperature was preceded by a three spike El Niño. I'm betting we see a step decrease with this deep La Niña.

There are many things with the potential to change our climate and we don't know what they are... yet...
Yes, yes we do. It’s human caused.

Nope... Please explain how you ruled out all other causes... Even the IPCC admits they ruled out none.. Empty rhetoric and deception is all you have..
So, what is the conclusion of the latest IPCC report on the status of our planets climate.

BTW I don’t get to rule out anything and neither do you.

Forum List

Back