MORE BAD NEWS FOR DEMOCRATS: Majority of Likely Voters Fear Current Lawlessness – Want New Laws to Protect Police — Including 84% of Black Voters

I seem to remember Reginald Denny getting a pretty serious beatdown around that time, as well.
Just saying....

And the people who did that were immediately arrested, charged, prosecuted and imprisoned.

We need to do the same to cops who abuse black folks. If anything, they should get MORE severe punishments.
Nobody disagrees with that.

We disagree with what you think constitutes abuse.

You want to prosecute poor black people while giving rich white people a pass.
Again, when you show as much outrage about white criminals as you do about poor people of color, I'll take you seriously.

That's a flat-out lie, and you know it.

I have never defended any subhuman criminal piece of shit who was white, under any circumstances where I would have condemned a black criminal piece of shit for the same crime. A subhuman criminal piece of shit is defined by his behavior, not his skin color. As far as I am concerned, they can all hang from the same gallows.

Of the two of us, you're the only one who ever tries to make it about race, and you're the only one who consistently takes the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit against that of human beings; and then you try to tell me that I'm the racist.

You mean a sad Uncle Tom who spent his whole life sucking up to white people, played the race card?

Again, only a racist piece of shit ever calls anyone an “Uncle Tom” Your use of the term proves which one of us is the true racist.

I don't pretend to know for certain whether Mr. Simpson committed the crimes of which he was accused, but if I was going to hate him, it would be for that. You hate him because he's a black man who, at least up to that point in his life, had succeeded by not falling into the destructive traps into which too many black people tragically fall; for the same reasons that you seem to hate any black person who manages to make something positive of his life.

Again, you seem to be more angry at King for a MOVING VIOLATION than you are for rich white people who commit horrible crimes.

Seriously, that's what he got pulled over for. Speeding. Oh, the cops tried to make it sound worse by claiming the car was going 100 MPH (even though it wasn't capable of that kind of speeds.)

The Piñata had already established himself as a subhuman criminal piece of shit, long before the incident that made him famous.

Nobody disagrees with that.

We disagree with what you think constitutes abuse.

Shooting a woman while she is lying in bed because you got information on a warrant wrong counts.

Shooting a kid 16 times while he's lying on the ground.

Shooting a kid playing with a toy.

Choking a man to death because he passed a fake $20 by mistake.

I have never defended any subhuman criminal piece of @shit who was white, under any circumstances where I would have condemned a black criminal piece of @shit for the same crime. A subhuman criminal piece of @shit is defined by his behavior, not his skin color. As far as I am concerned, they can all hang from the same gallows.

But yet you spend more time being outraged at a poor black man who was speeding than a white punk who killed four people and got away with it.

Again, only a racist piece of @shit ever calls anyone an “Uncle Tom” Your use of the term proves which one of us is the true racist.

Naw, an Uncle Tom is what black people call other blacks who spend too much time trying to get the approval of white people.

I don't pretend to know for certain whether Mr. Simpson committed the crimes of which he was accused, but if I was going to hate him, it would be for that. You hate him because he's a black man who, at least up to that point in his life, had succeeded by not falling into the destructive traps into which too many black people tragically fall; for the same reasons that you seem to hate any black person who manages to make something positive of his life.

The Piñata had already established himself as a subhuman criminal piece of @shit, long before the incident that made him famous.

He made a mistake, for which he served his time. You know, for a so-called Christian, you really don't get the whole "forgiveness" thing. Oh, wait, you worship Imposter Mormon Jesus, who wasn't about those things at all.

Actually, he did nothing of the sort. He was a clear cocaine abuser, he was abusive to both of his wives, and he generally wasn't a good person. But he was, up until that point, an "acceptable" black person because he was subserviant to white folks and "knew his place".

OK, name some instances in which lynchings occurred, in which the identity of the perpetrators was clearly known, in which they were allowed to get away with it.

I just did.

Antifa & BLM are the best advertisement to re-elect prez Trump that prez Trump could get, & prez Trump did not even have to spend a penny to get it!
You want four more years of trump?
Four more years of protests, unemployment four more years of people dying from a virus that trump ignored?
Oh yeah, you want four more years of impeachment hearings?
MAGA?
So you're admitting that the Democrats will keep looting businesses and burning down our cities if their candidate doesn't win????

That's terrorism, buddy...

And if Trump is re-elected (and doesn't have to worry about another election), I'll bet the gloves will come off...
Everything may hang on who wins the House and Senate even if Trump wins the Presidency. He will be impeached days after his inauguration if he wins the election and loses the Congress.
So you're still saying that Democrats won't accept the results of a legitimate election, right????
I have never said Democrats won't accept the results of a legitimate election. If they win Congress they will have a legitimate impeachment.

You have EXACTLY said that Democrats won't accept the result of a legitimate election, because - and I know this is a newsflash to a spoiled, uncivilized Neanderthal like you - winning Congress doesn't make impeachment legitimate, any more than "But I really want it!" does.
Could you try again and be more coherent?

No, I will not dumb this down further for you. My post was completely coherent, and your illiteracy and ignorance are not MY problems to deal with.

You can stop this nonsense. Your spreading fear and hate isn't working anymore.
Then why did Biden just throw BLM under the bus and talked about how great police are in his scripted town hall?
Polls yesterday have republicans taking back the house... They are now in total panic.... IT is probably to late now for them...

Got to love that mail in voting...
Polls also have Trump ahead in Florida and Arizona. Hence why the Dems are trotting out Cindy McCain now.

I live in Arizona, and I'm not sure how I could possibly give less of a fuck what Cindy McCain has to say about anything.

Antifa & BLM are the best advertisement to re-elect prez Trump that prez Trump could get, & prez Trump did not even have to spend a penny to get it!
Four more years of protests, unemployment four more years of people dying from a virus that trump ignored?
MAGA?
So you're admitting that the Democrats will keep looting businesses and burning down our cities if their candidate doesn't win????

That's terrorism, buddy...

And if Trump is re-elected (and doesn't have to worry about another election), I'll bet the gloves will come off...
Everything may hang on who wins the House and Senate even if Trump wins the Presidency. He will be impeached days after his inauguration if he wins the election and loses the Congress.
So you're still saying that Democrats won't accept the results of a legitimate election, right????
I have never said Democrats won't accept the results of a legitimate election. If they win Congress they will have a legitimate impeachment.

You have EXACTLY said that Democrats won't accept the result of a legitimate election, because - and I know this is a newsflash to a spoiled, uncivilized Neanderthal like you - winning Congress doesn't make impeachment legitimate, any more than "But I really want it!" does.
Could you try again and be more coherent?
What words didn't you understand?
It is unclear whether the poster understands how impeachment works or why winning Congress can determine the legitimacy of an impeachment. Is the person stupid or just ignorant?

It is very clear that YOU don't understand the meaning of the word "legitimate", and that it's because you're stupid.

Then why did Biden just throw BLM under the bus and talked about how great police are in his scripted town hall?
Polls yesterday have republicans taking back the house... They are now in total panic.... IT is probably to late now for them...

Polls also have Trump ahead in Florida and Arizona. Hence why the Dems are trotting out Cindy McCain now.

I live in Arizona, and I'm not sure how I could possibly give less of a fuck what Cindy McCain has to say about anything.

I don't really care what Cindy has to say either. I was more alarmed what Rump had to say about John and other Service Members.

I don't really care what Cindy has to say either. I was more alarmed what Rump had to say about John and other Service Members.
The attacks on McCain’s service started during the Obama campaign.

Which is exactly why we had the Rittenhouse incident. The principle is the same but you make excuses for them and want to hang Rittenhouse without trial.

Well, with any luck, he'll get shanked in prison, and save us the trouble.

I don’t know even know why you bother with this charade of actually giving a shit.

Um, no. You don't get to arbitrarily claim that the people involved in the investigation are also involved in the underlying offense. That is an assumption on your part and only further proves my point that you are not interested in accountability.
Let me guess: with all black and/or all liberal investigators, right? I know you and I know the minds of people like you. 1.) You'll distrust any white conservative in the organization and 2.) You will STILL pronounce the cop guilty and start rioting, looting and burning any time they clear an officer.

Okay, we saw an example of EXACTLY what I am on about yesterday. These THUG cops shoot a woman while she was lying asleep in her bed, SIX TIMES, because they had the wrong address looking for a man they already had in custody. Two of them were acquitted and one of them was charged with a minor offense.

Yeah, for some reason, we don't trust white conservative organizations.

Nobody said anything about white conservative organizations. I said you wouldn’t trust a white conservative in the organization.

MAGA?

Yeah, because Trump cares for this country. Look at what you just posted. Talk about an idiot. Thanks for telling us your rioting is purely political.

That makes it terrorism. Which makes it sedition, which means the gloves can come off.
Trump cares for this country? Nonsense.

If he cares for this country then he should:
1. Condemned the Russians for interfering in to our presidential election, harassing us in with their fighter jets and ships in the international waters, caught multiple times off Alaskan coast. But not a single words coming out against his master puppet.

2. Fanning the racial injustice. Threatening mayors and governors instead of working with them. He lied like HELL.

3. Stop lying and spreading misinformation about the Coronavirus.
4. Help stop spreading the infections that Americans are facing right now. He even blasted Biden for wearing a mask. His disaster town hall meeting mask is not good because a waitress told him.
5. Look at the millions of millions of Americans that are sufferings, death and infections because of this moron.
6. Look at his rallies not wearing mask or social distancing against his own policy.

He downplayed or played dumb this crisis from the beginning and we are now in 9 months......And still continues to play dumb.

NO and NO he doesn’t give a fuck. Now you tell me if he cares about Americans. Now you want 4 more years of this garbage administration.

No, not nonsense. The problem you people have is you think words from a politician mean something. they don't. While you people were applauding michelle obummer and her various hashtag statements about releasing prisoners from Boko Haram etc. the reality is they DID nothing. Trump has gotten our hostages freed. Obummer traded five high level terrorists for a worthless piece of shit deserter. That's it. That's the one hostage he ever got released.

The russians have ALWAYS harassed us and interfered with our elections. obummer was notified of it and told the FBI to do nothing. Trump has acted to reduce the russian influence. All quietly but he has done meaningful things other than your hero the obummer.

The MSM is fanning the flames of racial injustice you clown. For THEIR own ends.

He did't, and in fact while YOUR heros dawdled, he acted.

The masks don't do shit. If they did the assholes telling us to wear them all of the time WOULD be. Whenever they think they are off camera, so too do the masks come off.

No you fucking imbecile. They are suffering BECAUSE OF CHINA! They launched the attack, and chinese stooges, like you, try and blame Trump

Look at the rioters not social distancing or wearing maskes. In other words, you are wrong on all counts and either a paid chinese/russian stooge, or are too stupid to think for yourself.
Oh Please. Cry me river.
Michele and Barack Obama was highly regarded as decent people with high excellent remarks all over the world and here in US. Sadly you are very poorly informed. Trump made this country a laughing stock, dumb, ignorant, racist, bully around the world. The sad part of that is people like you are dragging us with you.

Russians ALWAYS harassed us. You are Trump licker is that supposed to be acceptable? Your puppet is so in love with Putin that he has not said a single words against Putin because he is useful idiot. Biden warned the Russians.
From you...... Trump reduced Russian influence. that’s bullshit Dude. In reality Russian has gained more influence and advance of their interest in ME and other parts of the world because we have a weakling amateur president.

China? True. The virus came from China Look at the way he is handling the crisis. He is fucking dumb piece of shit. He even admitted he down played the corona virus. This a new Democrat hoax. Blaming China for his failures is dumb and stupid. He even retweeted this Covid-19 is all lies, deaths are all lies created by democrats. Mask is not good because a waitress told him. Now you tell me if your moron knows what he is talking about?
From you.... China launched the attack. You have no proof of that. None.

From you ..... MSN is flaming injustice. The racial injustice has been going for a long time and so is police brutalities. Trump has not address police brutalities, racial injustice or the rioters.

From you. Mask is useless. That is what moron Trump is telling you. Rioters are not wearing mask is not acceptable. is that supposed to be your excuses for not wearing mask? According to scientists, doctors, hospitals and medical experts. Mask is the best way to STOP the spread of virus. What part of that don’t you understand?

From you...... I’m paid as Russian or Chinese stooges. Really? I’m here blasting Russians intrusions and interference. You are here protecting Russians interest. Do you see the difference?

Yeah, you ARE a Russian stooge. Just look at your poor command of the English language.

And it's easy for the obummers to be "popular", the MSM ignored as much of their corrupt conduct as much as possible.
I responded to most of your rebuttal points per points. You came back with almost nothing. Nice talking to you.

Your rebuttals are wisps of wind. No substance. And your language skills mark you as a pootin putz.
Nah! LOL. Your previous post was very long.

MAGA?

Yeah, because Trump cares for this country. Look at what you just posted. Talk about an idiot. Thanks for telling us your rioting is purely political.

That makes it terrorism. Which makes it sedition, which means the gloves can come off.
Trump cares for this country? Nonsense.

If he cares for this country then he should:
1. Condemned the Russians for interfering in to our presidential election, harassing us in with their fighter jets and ships in the international waters, caught multiple times off Alaskan coast. But not a single words coming out against his master puppet.

2. Fanning the racial injustice. Threatening mayors and governors instead of working with them. He lied like HELL.

3. Stop lying and spreading misinformation about the Coronavirus.
4. Help stop spreading the infections that Americans are facing right now. He even blasted Biden for wearing a mask. His disaster town hall meeting mask is not good because a waitress told him.
5. Look at the millions of millions of Americans that are sufferings, death and infections because of this moron.
6. Look at his rallies not wearing mask or social distancing against his own policy.

He downplayed or played dumb this crisis from the beginning and we are now in 9 months......And still continues to play dumb.

NO and NO he doesn’t give a fuck. Now you tell me if he cares about Americans. Now you want 4 more years of this garbage administration.

No, not nonsense. The problem you people have is you think words from a politician mean something. they don't. While you people were applauding michelle obummer and her various hashtag statements about releasing prisoners from Boko Haram etc. the reality is they DID nothing. Trump has gotten our hostages freed. Obummer traded five high level terrorists for a worthless piece of shit deserter. That's it. That's the one hostage he ever got released.

The russians have ALWAYS harassed us and interfered with our elections. obummer was notified of it and told the FBI to do nothing. Trump has acted to reduce the russian influence. All quietly but he has done meaningful things other than your hero the obummer.

The MSM is fanning the flames of racial injustice you clown. For THEIR own ends.

He did't, and in fact while YOUR heros dawdled, he acted.

The masks don't do shit. If they did the assholes telling us to wear them all of the time WOULD be. Whenever they think they are off camera, so too do the masks come off.

No you fucking imbecile. They are suffering BECAUSE OF CHINA! They launched the attack, and chinese stooges, like you, try and blame Trump

Look at the rioters not social distancing or wearing maskes. In other words, you are wrong on all counts and either a paid chinese/russian stooge, or are too stupid to think for yourself.
Oh Please. Cry me river.
Michele and Barack Obama was highly regarded as decent people with high excellent remarks all over the world and here in US. Sadly you are very poorly informed. Trump made this country a laughing stock, dumb, ignorant, racist, bully around the world. The sad part of that is people like you are dragging us with you.

Russians ALWAYS harassed us. You are Trump licker is that supposed to be acceptable? Your puppet is so in love with Putin that he has not said a single words against Putin because he is useful idiot. Biden warned the Russians.
From you...... Trump reduced Russian influence. that’s bullshit Dude. In reality Russian has gained more influence and advance of their interest in ME and other parts of the world because we have a weakling amateur president.

China? True. The virus came from China Look at the way he is handling the crisis. He is fucking dumb piece of shit. He even admitted he down played the corona virus. This a new Democrat hoax. Blaming China for his failures is dumb and stupid. He even retweeted this Covid-19 is all lies, deaths are all lies created by democrats. Mask is not good because a waitress told him. Now you tell me if your moron knows what he is talking about?
From you.... China launched the attack. You have no proof of that. None.

From you ..... MSN is flaming injustice. The racial injustice has been going for a long time and so is police brutalities. Trump has not address police brutalities, racial injustice or the rioters.

From you. Mask is useless. That is what moron Trump is telling you. Rioters are not wearing mask is not acceptable. is that supposed to be your excuses for not wearing mask? According to scientists, doctors, hospitals and medical experts. Mask is the best way to STOP the spread of virus. What part of that don’t you understand?

From you...... I’m paid as Russian or Chinese stooges. Really? I’m here blasting Russians intrusions and interference. You are here protecting Russians interest. Do you see the difference?

Yeah, you ARE a Russian stooge. Just look at your poor command of the English language.

And it's easy for the obummers to be "popular", the MSM ignored as much of their corrupt conduct as much as possible.
I responded to most of your rebuttal points per points. You came back with almost nothing. Nice talking to you.

Your rebuttals are wisps of wind. No substance. And your language skills mark you as a pootin putz.
BTW fuck the Russians.

The attacks on McCain’s service started during the Obama campaign.

And it just got worse by the Rumpers. I am retired Military, like many in here, and have know a bunch of ex POWs. One of my biggest Heroes was a Full Bull that was shot down in a Nickel and captured. I served under that many years later and I am proud to have served with him.

Nobody said anything about white conservative organizations. I said you wouldn’t trust a white conservative in the organization.

Distinction without a difference. For the record, I also don't trust Uncle Toms like the KY AG who are willing to do the massa's bidding, either.

The problem here is that they don't want a jury to ever hear these things. Tamir Rice, Mike Brown and now Breonna Taylor, the purpose of the prosecutor was acting like a defense attorney to make sure a jury doesn't hear the case.

The better model is what they did with the LaQuan McDonald case. Have an indepedent prosecutor handle the case and bring it in front of a jury. It wasn't perfect, the judge made way too many rulings in the cop's favor, and the the sentence the judge imposed was way too lenient. But even in that case, a MOSTLY WHITE jury found what was done was wrong.

You know, it's easy to get convictions if you actually try.

Distinction without a difference.

If you’re telling me that all it takes is one white conservative in this supposed organization to earn your distrust of the entire organization, it doesn’t speak well for the ethics and the will to see justice done on the part of the liberals.

For the record, I also don't trust Uncle Toms like the KY AG who are willing to do the massa's bidding, either.

And “do the massa's bidding” is any and every time they don’t charge the officer. Would that be an accurate assessment?

The problem here is that they don't want a jury to ever hear these things. Tamir Rice, Mike Brown and now Breonna Taylor, the purpose of the prosecutor was acting like a defense attorney to make sure a jury doesn't hear the case.

The better model is what they did with the LaQuan McDonald case. Have an indepedent prosecutor handle the case and bring it in front of a jury. It wasn't perfect, the judge made way too many rulings in the cop's favor, and the the sentence the judge imposed was way too lenient. But even in that case, a MOSTLY WHITE jury found what was done was wrong.

You know, it's easy to get convictions if you actually try.

The goal is not to get convictions, the goal is to see that justice is done. That means that, even if they conduct the investigation the way you think they should, sometimes the officer will be cleared of wrongdoing.

You better prepare yourself now for that eventuality. Because if you don’t, we’ll be seeing a video of you screaming your head off in your vehicle like that banshee screeching about Ginsburg dying.

People like you seem to have a genetic inability to handle disappointments. This inability has made you bitter and hateful.

If you’re telling me that all it takes is one white conservative in this supposed organization to earn your distrust of the entire organization, it doesn’t speak well for the ethics and the will to see justice done on the part of the liberals.

Naw, what earns my "distrust" is these organizations constantly finding some iteration of 'The Darkie Had It Coming", even if she is sleeping in her own bed in her own home, killed at 12:45 in the morning because some assholes lied about her on a warrant.

And “do the massa's bidding” is any and every time they don’t charge the officer. Would that be an accurate assessment?

These kinds of cases should ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS go to a jury. Personally, I'd get rid of grand juries altogether, when you see them using secret proceedings to either railroad a guy or exonerate the guilty. You can get a grand jury to indict a Ham Sandwich, as they often opined on Law & Order.

The goal is not to get convictions, the goal is to see that justice is done. That means that, even if they conduct the investigation the way you think they should, sometimes the officer will be cleared of wrongdoing.

Okay, let's get real. I live in a state where prosecutors have put 13 people on death row where someone else did it. One Poor guy was tried THREE TIMES even after some other fool confessed to the crime. Yes, the goal of prosecutors is to get convictions, not do "justice". That's how they are measured for their jobs.

the difference between cops who commit crimes and the rest of us is that cops are protected by their fellow cops and prosecutors. It's kind of the same problem the Catholic Church had with pedophiles. Most Cops are not racist thugs. Most priests were not pedophiles. I would go so far to say that most people in BOTH professions joined for the right reasons. But as institutions, they were both too inclined to protect the bad apples.

The Church did quiet settlements and move Fr. McCreepy to a new parish. The CPD filed reports that said that kid was charging right at them, even though a video tape shows he was lying on the ground when he was shot.

You better prepare yourself now for that eventuality. Because if you don’t, we’ll be seeing a video of you screaming your head off in your vehicle like that banshee screeching about Ginsburg dying.

Why would that be a case? I wasn't screaming my head off when she died. I thought it was sad, but I'm more upset she didn't retire in 2015 when Obama could have named her replacement.

People like you seem to have a genetic inability to handle disappointments. This inability has made you bitter and hateful.

What we have an inability to put up with is you racist assholes fucking everything up. Trump is careening us towards a constitutional crisis, and you guys are totally fine with that. He already knows he's going to lose the election, he's looking for ways to manipulate the system. EVERYONE should be upset about that.

Naw, what earns my "distrust" is these organizations constantly finding some iteration of 'The Darkie Had It Coming", even if she is sleeping in her own bed in her own home, killed at 12:45 in the morning because some assholes lied about her on a warrant.

Irrelevant. We’re talking about a hypothetical organization (that you brought up) to more objectively investigate police shootings and you’re still ranting about a particular shooting.

These kinds of cases should ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS go to a jury. Personally, I'd get rid of grand juries altogether, when you see them using secret proceedings to either railroad a guy or exonerate the guilty. You can get a grand jury to indict a Ham Sandwich, as they often opined on Law & Order.

Maybe, maybe not. But are you prepared to accept an acquittal or exoneration of the officer even if it does go to a jury?

Okay, let's get real. I live in a state where prosecutors have put 13 people on death row where someone else did it. One Poor guy was tried THREE TIMES even after some other fool confessed to the crime. Yes, the goal of prosecutors is to get convictions, not do "justice". That's how they are measured for their jobs.

It’s the DA’s job to get convictions, not the investigators’, which is what we’re talking about here. Remember the hypothetical organization you brought up?

the difference between cops who commit crimes and the rest of us is that cops are protected by their fellow cops and prosecutors. It's kind of the same problem the Catholic Church had with pedophiles. Most Cops are not racist thugs. Most priests were not pedophiles. I would go so far to say that most people in BOTH professions joined for the right reasons. But as institutions, they were both too inclined to protect the bad apples.

The Church did quiet settlements and move Fr. McCreepy to a new parish. The CPD filed reports that said that kid was charging right at them, even though a video tape shows he was lying on the ground when he was shot.

Why would that be a case? I wasn't screaming my head off when she died. I thought it was sad, but I'm more upset she didn't retire in 2015 when Obama could have named her replacement.

I wasn’t talking about Ginsburg dying, I was talking about the way the woman in the video handled the disappointment of finding out Ginsburg died before the election.

What we have an inability to put up with is you racist assholes fucking everything up. Trump is careening us towards a constitutional crisis, and you guys are totally fine with that. He already knows he's going to lose the election, he's looking for ways to manipulate the system. EVERYONE should be upset about that.

I’ve seen liberals screaming and losing their shit over much less. I mean, no one can forget the famous video of the woman at the Clinton campaign throwing her head back and screaming when she found out Clinton lost.

I’ve seen plenty of videos of liberals frothing at the mouth and having temper tantrums. This is why I say they have a problem accepting disappointments.

Forum List

Back