Moody Members

I like to post when I'm in a good and hopefully fun mood unless I'm posting in the Political Forum because good moods just don't last to long there. The political related forums usually brings out the instigator side in me.

It seems some members use the board for stress relief and go right for the jugular, others are consistently fun and entertaining. So how about...:eusa_shhh: ...?

some just enjoy being mean and nasty.

Xenophon is an interesting curmudgeon.

I would bet a tenner when he logs off he goes out and tends lovingly to his rose bushes.

I'm in the mood for love simply because you're near me
Funny but when you're near me, I'm in the mood for love.

:eusa_eh:... anyone in particular ... :eusa_eh:

What is it that you're hinting at OH Lumpy 1? Just because I said I was in the mood for love, doesn't mean I'm looking for it here on this board!!! WTF is wrong with guys like you? Assuming that a lady like myself is ready and willing to please a man when THEY feel the desire! All you guys think about is sex!!!!!! Have you ever stopped to think that maybe us women have feelings and that we need to be romanced and to feel wanted and needed? Noooooooo ... only thinking about your bastard selves!!!!! Well you know what Lumpy 1 ... I'm done! I'm sick of this shit! I want you out of here!!!!! I'm running out to CVS cause I need some tampons. When I get back you better be gone or I swear I'm going to call the police and have them drag you out!!!!!!!!

Moody Members ... can't live with them ... can't live without them.

I'm in the mood for dancin', romancin'
Oooh I'm givin' it all tonight
I'm in the mood for chancin',
I feel like dancin'
Oooh so come on and hold me tight.

Just sayin'.

I gotta take a dump!

200x218_Success-Kid-TAKE-DUMP-NO-WIPING-NEEDED.jpg

You know what makes me moody? People that can't count to ten, and have signatures that go far beyond the limits posted in the rules.

Especially those that have such large signatures, yet say nothing.

Is it because they're stupid? Because they like pushing limits? Because they think nobody's listening to them, and they simply must be heard? Or are they just illiterate fucking morons?

:thup:

I'm in the mood for dancin', romancin'
Oooh I'm givin' it all tonight
I'm in the mood for chancin',
I feel like dancin'
Oooh so come on and hold me tight.

Just sayin'.

Let me just finish this drink and I'll meet you out on the dance floor.

You know what makes me moody? People that can't count to ten, and have signatures that go far beyond the limits posted in the rules.

Is it because they're stupid? Because they like pushing limits? Because they think nobody's listening to them, and they simply must be heard? Or are they just illiterate fucking morons?

My sig was set up as a joke for the weekend and okayed by the person that is the brunt of it. It was done due to a string of what I perceived as funny threads created about that poster.
Now i will go with illiterate fucking moron for myself. I would rather go with that than be a female that shoves the tampon up her ass rather than where it is supposed to go.

My sig was set up as a joke for the weekend and okayed by the person that is the brunt of it. It was done due to a string of what I perceived as funny threads created about that poster.
Now i will go with illiterate fucking moron for myself. I would rather go with that than be a female that shoves the tampon up her ass rather than where it is supposed to go.

Speaking of moody members........geez freaking lousie, lighten up people!

:eusa_eh:... anyone in particular ... :eusa_eh:

What is it that you're hinting at OH Lumpy 1? Just because I said I was in the mood for love, doesn't mean I'm looking for it here on this board!!! WTF is wrong with guys like you? Assuming that a lady like myself is ready and willing to please a man when THEY feel the desire! All you guys think about is sex!!!!!! Have you ever stopped to think that maybe us women have feelings and that we need to be romanced and to feel wanted and needed? Noooooooo ... only thinking about your bastard selves!!!!! Well you know what Lumpy 1 ... I'm done! I'm sick of this shit! I want you out of here!!!!! I'm running out to CVS cause I need some tampons. When I get back you better be gone or I swear I'm going to call the police and have them drag you out!!!!!!!!

Moody Members ... can't live with them ... can't live without them.

What is it that you're hinting at OH Lumpy 1?

.. I was just wondering if this was a specific request, you were trolling or you needed someone to listen to your dreamy yearnings for love.

Just because I said I was in the mood for love, doesn't mean I'm looking for it here on this board!!! WTF is wrong with guys like you?

Settle down there, hot muffin... Caring and helpful Guys you mean? That are willing to help a forlorn and possibly distressed women in her time of need. Oh yes, willing to comfort, be understanding and simply listen while receiving no benefit other than a warmed heart at helping a fellow human being in her time of need

Wow.. I haven't got all day, the short answer is.. your one steaming hot muffin that needs immediate attention..:lol::lol: (by the way, I hope you were just kidding, you can't always tell)

Last edited:

:disbelief:... well... not really

Oh Lumpy ... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go postal on you earlier, it's just that ... well you started this discussion on moody members and well I guess I just took your response to my post personally. I felt a victim of assumptions like I'm always reading willing and able. I mean really ... so what if it's true.

C'mere .. come sit next to me. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding and I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay. Lumpy baby ... how can I make it up to you? Hhhmmmmm? You want I should go get some butter for that muffin?

sometimes a woman's emotions are like a rollercoaster ride ...

Oh Lumpy ... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go postal on you earlier, it's just that ... well you started this discussion on moody members and well I guess I just took your response to my post personally. I felt a victim of assumptions like I'm always reading willing and able. I mean really ... so what if it's true.

C'mere .. come sit next to me. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding and I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay. Lumpy baby ... how can I make it up to you? Hhhmmmmm? You want I should go get some butter for that muffin?

sometimes a woman's emotions are like a rollercoaster ride ...

Wow... Honestly, I thought you were kidding.. oops.. sorry about that..:(

I have 3 daughters and a wife and have rode the roller coaster many a time. Heck, my son has pushed me over the edge more times than I want to recall.

I'm guessing you had some baggage to unload. It's better to unload it than carry it around and slow yourself down.. So.. it's a good thing.

You have nothing to make up, I forgive you if you think that's necessary.

On the lighter side, I do feel like a putts at the moment......:redface:

Forum List

Back