Moochelle: I'll never forgive Trump for endangering my family.

WASHINGTON– Former first lady Michelle Obama discusses her dislike of President Donald Trump — as well as personal details of her life before and during her time in the White House — in her highly anticipated memoir, “Becoming,” The Washington Post reported Thursday.

Obama says she would “never forgive” Trump for the rumors he spread questioning the legitimacy of President Barack Obama’s American birth certificate, which she said threatened her family’s safety.

“The whole [birther] thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed. But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks,” she writes, according to the Post, which obtained an early copy of the book. It will be released next Tuesday.

“What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls?,” she adds. “Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this I’d never forgive him.”

Washington Post: Michelle Obama says in memoir she’ll ‘never forgive’ Trump for endangering her family

Where to start on this?

First off, Trump never started the birther movement--Hillary Clinton did. Yet no mention of how Hillary "endangered her family." Trump merely grabbed the ball at the 50 yard line and ran with it.

Secondly, is she from this country? Doesn't she understand how American politics works? If she actually believes that making such an innocuous statement about her husband could cause harm to her family, did she really expect him to be insulated from any criticism at all when he decided to run for President?

Racism. Oh yes, we can't leave that one out. Questioning Obama's citizenry had nothing to do with anything except racism.

Furthermore, in this article, she didn't point out one threat made to her, her husband or family over Trump's remark about the birth certificate.

Trump making a claim about DumBama's legitimacy does not promote violence. This promotes violence:

View attachment 227883

How does Giffords promote violence?

Gee, I don't know. Riddle me this: What happened if a righty comedian did the same with an Obama head? Would you still be questioning the promotion of violence?

You mean like these righties?

Funny How Trump Was Cool With Ted Nugent Joking About Killing The President | HuffPost
Obama Assassination Joke
Senator David Perdue's Prayer for Obama: 'Let His Days Be Few' - The Atlantic
Tea Party official jokes on Facebook about killing Obamas
Student: Obama Assassination 'Tempting'

Repost. I already addressed that phony laundry list.

The only thing phony is your blatant hypocrisy when it is your side making assassination jokes.

WASHINGTON– Former first lady Michelle Obama discusses her dislike of President Donald Trump — as well as personal details of her life before and during her time in the White House — in her highly anticipated memoir, “Becoming,” The Washington Post reported Thursday.

Obama says she would “never forgive” Trump for the rumors he spread questioning the legitimacy of President Barack Obama’s American birth certificate, which she said threatened her family’s safety.

“The whole [birther] thing was crazy and mean-spirited, of course, its underlying bigotry and xenophobia hardly concealed. But it was also dangerous, deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks,” she writes, according to the Post, which obtained an early copy of the book. It will be released next Tuesday.

“What if someone with an unstable mind loaded a gun and drove to Washington? What if that person went looking for our girls?,” she adds. “Donald Trump, with his loud and reckless innuendos, was putting my family’s safety at risk. And for this I’d never forgive him.”

Washington Post: Michelle Obama says in memoir she’ll ‘never forgive’ Trump for endangering her family

Where to start on this?

First off, Trump never started the birther movement--Hillary Clinton did. Yet no mention of how Hillary "endangered her family." Trump merely grabbed the ball at the 50 yard line and ran with it.

Secondly, is she from this country? Doesn't she understand how American politics works? If she actually believes that making such an innocuous statement about her husband could cause harm to her family, did she really expect him to be insulated from any criticism at all when he decided to run for President?

Racism. Oh yes, we can't leave that one out. Questioning Obama's citizenry had nothing to do with anything except racism.

Furthermore, in this article, she didn't point out one threat made to her, her husband or family over Trump's remark about the birth certificate.

Trump making a claim about DumBama's legitimacy does not promote violence. This promotes violence:

View attachment 227883

Gee, I don't know. Riddle me this: What happened if a righty comedian did the same with an Obama head? Would you still be questioning the promotion of violence?

Funny How Trump Was Cool With Ted Nugent Joking About Killing The President | HuffPost
Obama Assassination Joke

Repost. I already addressed that phony laundry list.

The only thing phony is your blatant hypocrisy when it is your side making assassination jokes.

Nobody on our side ever did anything as ghoulish as holding a replica of the Presidents severed head in front of a camera.

[
You are defined more than just your genitalia. Your brain truly defines your sexuality. See that is science.

:rofl::lmao::lol: :rofl::lmao::lol: :rofl::lmao::lol: :rofl::lmao::lol:

What a fucking buffoon.

:abgg2q.jpg:

What a fucking retard.
:290968001256257790-final:

What a moron.
:auiqs.jpg:

So what ze (ghe? vgee? zho?) need, is you need a grown up to explain to you about "chromosomes." Can you say "chromosome?" Didn't think so, you're far too fucking stupid.

The thing about real science, about actual science, is that it isn't subject to politics. Facts don't care about your fucking mental illness.

[
Go fuck yourself Dex. You posts are always dumber than shit.

Trump stole from investors when he went bankrupt 4 times - you voted for him.
Trump spews hate & you voted for him
Trump is a bigot & you voted for him.
Trump lies every fucking day & you love him.

Which even if true has nothing to do with the FACT that you are fucking retard and anti-science. You demand that your fantasy replace verified and demonstrable fact because your evil party has a political agenda.

You fuckwad Communists are worse than the Catholics were to Copernicus (oh, fucking look it up you drooling baboon.)

We'll never know for sure.

I know that I never hid my transcripts.

I wonder why Obama, Harvard, and Occidental hid his? There must be some reason.
Name the last president who voluntarily released his college transcripts......

Bill Clinton. Yale was more than happy to provide George W. Bush's transcripts. Harvard has gone to great lengths to hide those of Obama. Bush was a C average, which I suspect is quite a bit higher than Barry obtained.
Bush did not voluntarily release his transcripts, they were leaked. I see nothing online about Clinton. And Harvard went to no trouble to “hide” Obama’s transcripts. They’re simply not available to the public.

I didn't say Bush did. I said Yale happily turned them over. Harvard, OTH has done everything possible to protect their golden boy.
No, Yale did not happily turn them over, ya fruit loop dingus. They couldn’t without his expressed consent.

Again... they were leaked out to the media.

Oh my, they just magically fell into the hands of the leftist press.

Well, how did that happen?? :dunno:

You're such a pathetic retard, fawn.

It had nothing to do with being president. Trump wasn’t president when he said those things. It’s about not lying to impune someone because there are nuts who will believe those lies.

It does have everything to do with him being President because if he wasn't, nobody would care what Trump had to say about him.

As former first lady, she should show a little class or at the very least, think before she makes a comment like this. The only reason she singled out what Trump said was to promote hatred and nothing more. For crying out loud, the woman used her own family to do so.

For crying out loud, indeed.

The Trumpy launched his presidential campaign in large part upon the infamy he gained while peddling his to-the-bones racist birther bullshit. The Trumpy even declared victory when President Obama acquiesced and released his birth certificate. That's how much everybody cared, and how much of a splash this made.

I know, it's a bit of a stretch, but even you cannot be so boneheaded not to see that declaring a sitting president illegitimate might be seen by some crackpot "patriot" as a call to arms to rectify this monumental ill befalling the nation with a bullet or two. This is plainly, unmistakably, obviously straight-forward.

As has been said before, a hateful, resentment-driven bag of bile like you calling upon others to show "a little class", demonstrates some pretty amazing chutzpah. Turning around and accusing those whose lives were endangered to "promote hatred" beats that, and by a considerable margin.

Michelle has shown more class every day than the whole Obama-hating bunch gathering in this shithole of a resentment-venting thread, combined, and on their best of days. And that is exactly why you all hate her (and him) so much. The insult to everybody's intelligence is that you think this is any less than completely transparent. Rest assured, it isn't.

As I said repeatedly, Trump's claim about Obama wasn't even paid attention to by most people. And again, out of all the enemies a President makes between what they say, what their policies might be, and what they are responsible for--where they have claimed to be born at is way, way, way down at the bottom at the list. My goodness, President Ronald Reagan was shot by some kook trying to get attention of an actress by the name of Jody Foster. He almost died.

Because of that big-eared commie, I lost my employer sponsored healthcare insurance. Millions more like me were put in that position. I would think that somebody in that crowd would be more likely to cause harm to Hussein than another person that didn't like where he might have been born at.

That fat assed Michelle was in no more danger about the rumor of her husband than she was about what they named their dog (I don't even know if they had a dog). But the point is she lied. She made it up. And if she didn't, then it only goes to show how completely dumb she is if she thinks that was her greatest threat.
Not paid attention?

Read this thread and see how many morons still believe it

Other than you, not many shitflinger.

[

Science says that the physical does not always coincide with the mental.

No fuckwad, "science" is not religion. Science is a process, you drooling retard.

I doubt you finished grade school, you really are one of the more stupid people on this board. Regardless, you know less than nothing about actual science. You have no clue what the scientific method is or why it matters.

You are a stupid little fool, you think that the gaggle of black Cossack adorned charlatans are the divine guardians of sacred dogma. Your worship is blind and based on your own festering ignorance.

Where to start on this?

View attachment 227883

Obama Assassination Joke

Why do you do that? You're flat out fucking lying, Nugent never threatened to kill Obama, that's a flat out fucking lie. He said that Obama would kill him.

“If Barack Obama becomes the next president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”

Again, why do you scumbag Stalinists lie so blatantly?

Name the last president e mwho voluntarily released his college transcripts......

Bill Clinton. Yale was more than happy to provide George W. Bush's transcripts. Harvard has gone to great lengths to hide those of Obama. Bush was a C average, which I suspect is quite a bit higher than Barry obtained.
Bush did not voluntarily release his transcripts, they were leaked. I see nothing online about Clinton. And Harvard went to no trouble to “hide” Obama’s transcripts. They’re simply not available to the public.

I didn't say Bush did. I said Yale happily turned them over. Harvard, OTH has done everything possible to protect their golden boy.
No, Yale did not happily turn them over, ya fruit loop dingus. They couldn’t without his expressed consent.

Again... they were leaked out to the media.

Oh my, they just magically fell into the hands of the leftist press.

Well, how did that happen?? :dunno:

You're such a pathetic retard, fawn.
Someone accessed them and illegally leaked them without Bush’s consent. That’s how it happened. How rightarded are you to fail to grasp that? Even more rightarded was you including the leak of Bush’s college records when challenged to name a president who released them — given Bush never did. :cuckoo:

[

No fuckwad, "science" is not religion. Science is a process, you drooling retard.

I doubt you finished grade school, you really are one of the more stupid people on this board. Regardless, you know less than nothing about actual science. You have no clue what the scientific method is or why it matters.

You are a stupid little fool, you think that the gaggle of black Cossack adorned charlatans are the divine guardians of sacred dogma. Your worship is blind and based on your own festering ignorance.

And that process has utilized to study gender identity.

Funny shit, I have degrees in science from top universities.

Where to start on this?

View attachment 227883

Obama Assassination Joke

Why do you do that? You're flat out fucking lying, Nugent never threatened to kill Obama, that's a flat out fucking lie. He said that Obama would kill him.

“If Barack Obama becomes the next president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”

Dead because he was killed in trying or in jail because he was captured trying. You asren't very bright, are you?

[

"Gender identity" isn't science. It's horseshit. Your genes and your sexual organs determine your gender, period. That's science.

Apparently your degree is in horseshit and propaganda, not science.

Where to start on this?

View attachment 227883

Obama Assassination Joke

Dead because he was killed in trying or in jail because he was captured trying. You asren't very bright, are you?

That isn't what the quote says, is it, shit for brains?

That isn't what the quote says, is it, shit for brains?
What does it say???

[

"Gender identity" isn't science. It's horseshit. Your genes and your sexual organs determine your gender, period. That's science.

So studies on how the brain works are all junk science. Who the fuck knew that?

Why aren't all people heterosexuals?

you know that movie when Batman lost his powers and then he got beat up in a diner, and then he got his powers back and saved the world from Lex Luthor. we need Michelle and Barack Obama to save us from Trump!

[

Studies on how the brain works? That depends. If they are neurologists using MRI scanners to study the brain, they are probably legitimate. If they are dumbass psychologists using surveys, they are quacks.

did you know?

Michelle has never eaten a vegetable, is secretly in love with George Clooney, used Laura Bush's Netflix password, and confused Sasha with Malika

[

Studies on how the brain works? That depends. If they are neurologists using MRI scanners to study the brain, they are probably legitimate. If they are dumbass psychologists using surveys, they are quacks.

So, you think a brain scan tells how the brain works.

Forum List

Back