Montana's GOPers hate democracy.....

By having dead people and illegals voting? By voting early and often?That's "democracy" to a leftard..

Too stupid even for your very low standards....Have another drink and go play with your guns and bibles....

Yeah, leftards never cheat........only every fucking chance that they get. I know more than you, ass wipe.....never forget that.
You are as right as often as Michael HaShev, little buddy.

Yeah, leftards never cheat........only every fucking chance that they get. I know more than you, ass wipe.....never forget that.

You're over-taxing your half brain...Take a nap to recover....LOL

Montana's republicans would rather spend $3/4 of a million of money that they don't have, rather than giving democracy a chance to work.

By having dead people and illegals voting? By voting early and often?That's "democracy" to a leftard...
Remember, the mantra of the communist agenda is "by any means necessary" and "the ends justifies the means".

:rofl:

The-Amish-vote-for-donald-Trump.jpg

The Amish in America have committed their vote to Donald Trump guaranteeing him the Presidency.
You act like Democrats don't hate the Amish or something....

By having dead people and illegals voting? By voting early and often?That's "democracy" to a leftard..

Too stupid even for your very low standards....Have another drink and go play with your guns and bibles....

Yeeaaaaah, you keep telling yourself that, Jake Smarmy........you have already garnered the reputation of being a useless, time wasting personality here. There are some that will at least attempt to debate and discuss....exchange information, share ideas....but you? Watching you and some of your leftard pals trying to defend what you believe in is like coming across a dog licking it's nut sac....causes repulsion and the only one enjoying it is the dog.

Montana's republicans would rather spend $3/4 of a million of money that they don't have, rather than giving democracy a chance to work.

By having dead people and illegals voting? By voting early and often?That's "democracy" to a leftard...
Remember, the mantra of the communist agenda is "by any means necessary" and "the ends justifies the means".

You act like Democrats don't hate the Amish or something....

Hey, the poster wanted to fool fuel himself on fake news, so I gave him some more.

Or do you think that's a real story? :rofl:
I for one would have never heard of it if some USMB Rumpbot hadn't trotted it in here believing it was like, real. The same kind of gullibility that swallows "three million illegals votes" on the strength of no evidence whatsoever.

From the same fake article:

>> “Over the past eight years, the Democratic Party has launched a systematic assault on biblical virtues,” said AAB Chairman Elijah Fisher. “We have seen more and more Christians being persecuted for their faith; we have seen the state defile the institution of marriage allowing the homogays to come together just like normal people. And now, they want to put a woman in the nation’s highest leadership role in direct violation of my favorite Bible passage, 1 Timothy 2:12, ‘I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet’.” Fisher continued, “We need to stop this assault on God and take a stand for biblical principles. Donald Trump has shown in both action and deed that he is committed to restoring this country to the Lord’s way.”

... During a press conference in Manhattan early this morning, Trump thanked the AAB for their support and promised to put the Amish to work maintaining government buildings, which he said would save taxpayers millions because “the Amish do great work, the best work, for a very low price.” <<
rofl.gif

Republicans cannot claim to be the party of fiscal responsibility any more (if they ever really could) The Montana GOP is willing to cost their counties money needlessly because if everyone gets a ballot, more Democrats might vote. They actually SAID that. Disgusting.

and some of your leftard pals trying to defend what you believe in is like coming across a dog licking it's nut sac...

Ahhhh, i see that Smitty wants to write Shakespearean love sonnets.
Keep practicing, Smitty........LOL

Yeeaaaaah, you keep telling yourself that, Jake Smarmy........you have already garnered the reputation of being a useless, time wasting personality here. There are some that will at least attempt to debate and discuss....exchange information, share ideas....but you? Watching you and some of your leftard pals trying to defend what you believe in is like coming across a dog licking it's nut sac....causes repulsion and the only one enjoying it is the dog.
:) Tough to be you, Dale, is it not? You turn speak and describe yourself. Our republican representative governments run on voting, and we have folks in both parties gerrymandering and trying to divide and suppress the votes. Why do you defend that, Dale?

Montana state Republican Party chair, Essman left no doubt of why Republicans were concerned about a mail-in vote:

In an email to party members, Jeff Essmann warned Republicans the mail-in election would “give the Democrats an inherent advantage in close elections due to their ability to organize large numbers of unpaid college students and members of public employee unions to gather ballots by going door to door.”

Nothing scares republicans more than democracy at work and the right for every eligible citizen to vote.....nothing !!!
This is supposed to be a capitalist republic, not a shit eating democracy. shit for brains

This is supposed to be a capitalist republic, not a shit eating democracy. shit for brains

It gets tiring education fucked up morons....but since I'm a nice guy

In American English, the definition of a republic refers specifically to a government in which elected individuals represent the citizen body, known as a representative democracy

Montana state Republican Party chair, Essman left no doubt of why Republicans were concerned about a mail-in vote:

In an email to party members, Jeff Essmann warned Republicans the mail-in election would “give the Democrats an inherent advantage in close elections due to their ability to organize large numbers of unpaid college students and members of public employee unions to gather ballots by going door to door.”

Nothing scares republicans more than democracy at work and the right for every eligible citizen to vote.....nothing !!!

Yeah that whole pesky voting thing really doesn't work well for Republicans unless they cheat with everything they have.

Yeah that whole pesky voting thing really doesn't work well for Republicans unless they cheat with everything they have.

Yes, and its always those pesky dark skinned people who can't seem to understand that only white (perhaps mixed with some orange) are the only ones that should be allowed to vote.

:) Tough to be you, Dale, is it not? You turn speak and describe yourself. Our republican representative governments run on voting, and we have folks in both parties gerrymandering and trying to divide and suppress the votes. Why do you defend that, Dale?

Nope, not tough to be me at all. I count my blessings every day that I am no longer one of the sheeple. My mission is to help those that are willing to snap out of the right versus left paradigm and give them the benefit of all the work I have done..... those that can't (or won't) are in for a very rude awakening. There is a small part of me that would love to see the look on your face when the SHTF as you reflect on how I tried to warn you...but what I feel the most is concern and sadness...even for the leftist pawns that were used and manipulated. There are some very tough times ahead for all of us. Our votes don't matter in the great big scheme of things....oh sure, the ones pulling the strings give us the impression that we have a say but at the need of the day? The banking oligarchs call all the shots because your de-facto government is a bankrupted entity and has been since 1933. Look up the Emergency Banking Act, March 9th, 1933 48 Stat.1 Public Law 89-719 . Look up House Joint Resolution 192 brought on us by the 73rd Congress June 5th, 1933 to suspend the gold standard while abrogating the "gold clause" and under penalty of jail time and a five thousand dollar fine? People had to turn in their gold ( real money) in exchange for Federal Reserve debt notes at the agreed upon 35 dollars an ounce. Get it now? REAL money....(something with an intrinsic value) was turned over to the international bankers for pieces of paper with some fancy ink printing. USA.INC aka "The Federal Government" exists in name only to keep the sheeple believing that they are free instead of debt slaves and serfs.

My mission is to help those that are willing to snap out of the right versus left paradigm and give them the benefit of all the work I have done..

So, find 12 disciples....and have a last supper at a Wendy's....LOL

Let's see unvetted third party partisans going door to door to collect votes

yeah that's a great idea

My mission is to help those that are willing to snap out of the right versus left paradigm and give them the benefit of all the work I have done..

So, find 12 disciples....and have a last supper at a Wendy's....LOL

There are millions of us out here that understand what is really going on. The only useful service you provide is the fact that I can refute the dumb shit you post (not to change your mind) but to use it as a platform to expose how things really are.....and you and some of your ilk do it so well.

Forum List

Back