Montana considering series of new bills to expand trapping and killing of wolves and bears — and activists say it's "an outright war against wildlife"

Can we just trap and kill activists instead?

Maybe an outright war against activists?

Count me in.

Maybe let Montana do Montana.

What do you assholes know about wildlife in Montana better than those who live in Montana?

Do you really think people who live in fucking MONTANA just hate wildlife?

Extending the season 30 days for wolf trapping...big deal.

A bunch of yahoos live in Montana.
They want to kill all but 15 breeding pairs of wolves in the whole state, 147,000 square miles? What a bunch of morons. Guess somebody heard "If you see something, say something" and thought they said "If you see something, shoot something".

I get wolves...I kind of understand that. They are predators and quite dangerous.

Bears?
Grizzly Bears a very dangerous animals...the new bill would only allow killing of them if they are threatening human life or livestock

I get wolves...I kind of understand that. They are predators and quite dangerous.

Bears?
Grizzly Bears a very dangerous animals...the new bill would only allow killing of them if they are threatening human life or livestock
I would hope that there would be no prohibition of killing a bear if they are killing a human or livestock already but...okay. I stand corrected.

As far as the wolves, I don't live in Montana, I've never been, but would love to go. I don't know the problems folks are facing there with wolves, don't know if the numbers suggest in the bill are good or bad, but I'll let the people decide that have to deal with the issue...and not call them names, like yahoos.

In my state, and where I live coyotes are a major issue, that threaten livestock, our state has an open season on them because of the problems, and a bounty program.

Proper management of wildlife is a good and necessary thing

They dont want to be overrun with dangerous animals that kill their livestock and shit.
This is like FL trying to get rid of the pythons because they could destroy the ecosystem down there.

I think liberal fucks hiding under their beds in New York City should judge what Montana does for Montana,

Where was the "Humane Society" when Obama issued an executive order giving the wind turbine industry permission to kill migratory birds including up to 4,500 bald eagles per year for the next 30 years?

Where was the "Humane Society" when Obama issued an executive order giving the wind turbine industry permission to kill migratory birds including up to 4,500 bald eagles per year for the next 30 years?
Nowhere.....the Bald Eagle is a symbol of the United States. Leftist are fine with destroying that

America’s Bald Eagle Population Continues to Soar - FWS
Mar 24, 2021 · According to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Bald Eagle Population Size 2020 Update report, the population has climbed to 316,700 eagles across the Lower 48 states—quadruple the population estimate in the USFWS 2009 report. Of the four regions included in the estimate, the Mississippi Flyway contains more than half of Bald Eagles.

Forum List

Back