Money In Politics

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
For my entire life liberals have been whining about the amount of money in politics.

At the same time, for my entire life liberals have been whining for bigger and bigger government.

Liberals cannot see that the more control government has over our lives, the more money will be spent trying to gain that control.

If you want less money in politics, then you clearly and plainly need less government.

Think about this, too: No amount of legislation and no amount of Supreme Court rulings have stopped money pouring into politics. Money always finds a way.

As government has grown, so has the amount of money spent on lobbying and campaign donations. Figure it out, people!

Last edited:
Let's say I have the power to give your business a giant tax deduction worth millions of dollars. How much would you be willing to spend on my campaign? How many lobbyists would you hire to petition me?

Let's say I don't have the power to give your business a giant tax deduction. How much would spend on my campaign now? How many lobbyists would you hire to petition me?

See how that works?

The more power we give to government, the more money will be spent on politics. There is no getting around it, folks.

For my entire life liberals have been whining about the amount of money in politics.

At the same time, for my entire life liberals have been whining for bigger and bigger government.

Liberals cannot see that the more control government has over our lives, the more money will be spent trying to gain that control.

If you want less money in politics, then you clearly and plainly need less government.

Think about this, too: No amount of legislation and no amount of Supreme Court rulings have stopped money pouring into politics. Money always finds a way.

As government has grown, so has the amount of money spent on lobbying and campaign donations. Figure it out, people!
So Conservatives don't have a finger in the money pie. Get real. BS.

Of course they do! Who can blame them?

Of course they do! Who can blame them?
Drivel.

That's another one. Regulations.

If I have the power to regulate the blazes out of your business and make it extremely difficult for you to get off the ground, why do you think that happened?

It happened because your competitors who have been around for decades paid me beaucoup dollars to make it harder for you to compete against them.

What the fuck have you done with g5000?

Did somebody hijack g5000's account?

Let's say I have the power to give your business a giant tax deduction worth millions of dollars. How much would you be willing to spend on my campaign? How many lobbyists would you hire to petition me?

Let's say I don't have the power to give your business a giant tax deduction. How much would spend on my campaign now? How many lobbyists would you hire to petition me?

See how that works?

The more power we give to government, the more money will be spent on politics. There is no getting around it, folks.
TNHarley, you hijacked g5000's account, didn't you?

Or was it you, Oddball?

What the fuck have you done with g5000?

Did somebody hijack g5000's account?
This is consistent with his other posts.

We hear complaints from the Right all the time about how much regulations cost business and what a bad thing that is.

But the deep dark secret is that the old sclerotic businesses who own Capitol Hill want to be heavily regulated. Heavy regulations keep out the upstarts.

That's another one. Regulations.

If I have the power to regulate the blazes out of your business and make it extremely difficult for you to get off the ground, why do you think that happened?

It happened because your competitors who have been around for decades paid me beaucoup dollars to make it harder for you to compete against them.
Who are you???

We hear complaints from the Right all the time about how much regulations cost business and what a bad thing that is.

But the deep dark secret is that the old sclerotic businesses who own Capitol Hill want to be heavily regulated.
So they can snuff out any competition. Yes.

Oddball, give g5000 back his account and stop hacking him.

But the deep dark secret is that the old sclerotic businesses who own Capitol Hill want to be heavily regulated.

He’s always for smaller government, the problem is republicans are not. Tariffs are another problem...

He’s always for smaller government, the problem is republicans are not. Tariffs are another problem...
Yeah, trade wars were always a left wing thing. Trump has always been a far left Democrat. I can't recall how many times I warned this forum in 2016 about that.

Trillion dollar deficits, trade wars, morally corrupt, craven. Figure it out, people!

I'm voting for Jo Jorgensen.

Yeah, trade wars were always a left wing thing. Trump has always been a far left Democrat. I can't recall how many times I warned this forum in 2016 about that.

Trillion dollar deficits, morally corrupt, craven, trade wars. Figure it out, people!

You'll have to keep voting Libertarian.

That "limited government" and "conservative values" crap was a lie all this time.

What they REALLY wanted was a Trump.

Trillion dollar deficits, trade wars, morally corrupt, craven. Figure it out, people!

It’s funny how trumpers look in the mirror and see a small government conservative and then fully support big government trump. Biggest deficits and bailouts in history.

Trillion dollar deficits, morally corrupt, craven, trade wars. Figure it out, people!

You'll have to keep voting Libertarian.

That "limited government" and "conservative values" crap was a lie all this time.

What they REALLY wanted was a Trump.
As I said at least a hundred times, the 2016 election was about Mexicans and Muslims. It sure as shit wasn't about conservatism.

Forum List

Back