Money for Nothing

Blues Man

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2016
Does it ever bother you people that so many of the idiots running for president are shirking the duties of their elected positions to campaign?

Where in the real world can you say to your boss, "I'm going to not show up to work for about a year or so because I am trying to get another job but I still want you to pay me and have my job waiting for me if I don't get the new job "?

HA! You tell me which politician, besides the president, is a "critical employee". They are figureheads nothing more.
The more votes the dem senators miss, the better off the country is.

HA! You tell me which politician, besides the president, is a "critical employee". They are figureheads nothing more.

So you think we should keep paying these people for not doing the job they were hired for?

Does it ever bother you people that so many of the idiots running for president are shirking the duties of their elected positions to campaign?

Where in the real world can you say to your boss, "I'm going to not show up to work for about a year or so because I am trying to get another job but I still want you to pay me and have my job waiting for me if I don't get the new job "?
dire straits money for nothing - Bing video

So you think we should keep paying these people for not doing the job they were hired for?

They NEVER do the fucking job they were hired for. That's why we have a $22T national Debt. Its the system we have.

They NEVER do the fucking job they were hired for. That's why we have a $22T national Debt. Its the system we have.

It is system we have because it is the system we allow to keep existing.

Anyone that continues to vote for the current duopoly is as much to blame as the politicians themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How many days has Trump spent running for reelection since his inauguration?

His first reelection rally was held 19 days after he was sworn into office.

But the president has a mobile white house in Air Force One and can still tend to business

Senators and Congressmen just don't show up for work and still get paid

Anyone that continues to vote for the current duopoly is as much to blame as the politicians themselves.

In 2016 many of us voted to pull the pin and throw Trump at the DC swamp. It was a good start. Now we need to keep it going until we have more of our good jobs back instead of "outsourcing" them.

But the president has a mobile white house in Air Force One and can still tend to business

There is nothing other than cast certain votes they cannot do on the road.

In 2016 many of us voted to pull the pin and throw Trump at the DC swamp. It was a good start. Now we need to keep it going until we have more of our good jobs back instead of "outsourcing" them.

The whole outsourcing myth is just a talking point.

While manufacturing jobs were declining production was still increasing. 80% of all jobs lost were due to automation and process improvement.

Not to mention, why should we the tax payer foot the bill for 40 months of reelection campaigning?

While manufacturing jobs were declining production was still increasing. 80% of all jobs lost were due to automation and process improvement.

I'm very familiar with outsourcing, I moved many factories overseas, as ordered. Its NOT a myth. Sure some jobs are replaced by technology, but the number of factories actually moved overseas negates your premise that workers were simply "replaced by machines":

The U.S. has lost 5 million manufacturing jobs since 2000

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/d...g-to-china-cost-us-32-million-jobs-since-2001

The surprising facts about jobs coming back to America

There is nothing other than cast certain votes they cannot do on the road.

And they are paid to cast votes in fact it's one of the biggest parts of the job

Would any employer let you take a year off with full pay and guarantee you your job back is your little side project didn't work out?

If any of the mutts had any integrity at all they would resign their seats so as to make sure the people that are paid to represent get the representation they should

And Trump ain't taking a salary....donating it quarterly to charity...imagine what Mike would have done to Barry if he'd tried that.

I'm very familiar with outsourcing, I moved many factories overseas, as ordered. Its NOT a myth. Sure some jobs are replaced by technology, but the number of factories actually moved overseas negates your premise that workers were simply "replaced by machines":

The U.S. has lost 5 million manufacturing jobs since 2000

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/d...g-to-china-cost-us-32-million-jobs-since-2001

The surprising facts about jobs coming back to America

Jobs went down,output went up. This is because most (80%) were the result of automation and process improvements.

upload_2019-3-19_15-58-53.png

upload_2019-3-19_16-0-38.png

Don’t Blame China For Taking U.S. Jobs

Investment in automation and software has doubled the output per U.S. manufacturing worker over the past two decades. Robots are replacing workers, regardless of trade at an accelerating pace. “The real robotics revolution is ready to begin” writes BCG and predicts that “the share of tasks that are performed by robots will rise from a global average of around 10% across all manufacturing industries today to around 25% by 2025.”

With increasing automation, the manufacturing industry is becoming more productive. From 1998 to 2012, all sectors experienced a productivity growth of 32% when adjusted for inflation – the production of computer and electronic products rose 829%. The researchers at Ball State University calculated: If 2000-levels of productivity are applied to 2010-levels of production, the U.S. would have required 20.9 million manufacturing workers instead of the 12.1 million actually employed

Not to mention, why should we the tax payer foot the bill for 40 months of reelection campaigning?

It is the same as scam artists like tweakerbet on the internet. No one does anything about it.

And your checks for free?????? Dire Straits, that was tooooo tempting to pass up.

And your checks for free?????? Dire Straits, that was tooooo tempting to pass up.
it's all about the hook

Forum List

Back