Mommy has two mommies....book reissued.

Odium are you competing with Jerimiah over who can descend deepest into madness?
Wrong. He's competing with you. You are on this board defending Nazis and their Vatican that massacred the Jews during WWII. You're as guilty as he is. It's despicable.

Odium are you competing with Jerimiah over who can descend deepest into madness?
Not competing. Merely cleaning the world up little by little. :)
5 copies in all libraries in my system...good...won't be a big bonfire unless I add some bibles,talmuds and korans. :)

Are you related to "Saint" Thomas More by any chance?
Nope. Not that I know of.

Wrong. He's competing with you. You are on this board defending Nazis and their Vatican that massacred the Jews during WWII. You're as guilty as he is. It's despicable.
Lol...

The Controversial Heather Has Two Mommies Is Back 25 Years Later

Time to hit all the libraries around here and check them all out and have a nice bonfire.Be a good lesson for my kids as well as to WHY the NS burned books that were UN German and filth.
You must be a liberal acting like a conservative, because nobody in real life is this stupid unless they live in a rubber room.
Explain what is stupid about protecting children from jewish filth? I found a few more from an article the author included in her interview found one book so far gonna request it and burn it as well

I will videotape the bonfire and make sure we get good shots of the filth being burned. ACTUALLY! There is a klan/AN/WN rally/meeting here in April I bet we could do it there!

Time to hit all the libraries around here and check them all out and have a nice bonfire.Be a good lesson for my kids as well as to WHY the NS burned books that were UN German and filth.
You must be a liberal acting like a conservative, because nobody in real life is this stupid unless they live in a rubber room.
Explain what is stupid about protecting children from jewish filth? I found a few more from an article the author included in her interview found one book so far gonna request it and burn it as well
Oh, another Jew hater.

Far as I know homosexuality is very much a sin in the Jewish faith. And Jews don't have an unwritten rule that all bets are off when the Sun goes down like Muslims do. That's when all of the fags come out of the woodwork.

Oh, another Jew hater.

Far as I know homosexuality is very much a sin in the Jewish faith. And Jews don't have an unwritten rule that all bets are off when the Sun goes down like Muslims do. That's when all of the fags come out of the woodwork.
Tell the jewish author that.

Funny what scares conservatives
Doesn't scare me. Its revolting and filth that should no be aimed at kids.I will remedy that just a little. I got 6 weeks until the book will be missed :)

The funny part is your commando way of dealing with books you don't like

Check them out of the Library and burn them

So you pay the Library and they replace the volumes you burned

Sounds like a plan

Forum List

Back