Moment supermarket worker knocks ‘shoplifter’ out cold with 2L bottle of pop in pinpoint throw from across the shop

This is what I am saying! Fight back! Make them front doors lock ,,locking these punks inside and call the police! Start hitting these bastards over the head! They have no problem hurting people that try to stop them. )

This is what I am saying! Fight back! Make them front doors lock ,,locking these punks inside and call the police! Start hitting these bastards over the head! They have no problem hurting people that try to stop them. )
soda bottle knocked his ass out. let him try to steal again.

And hope they don't kill anyone trying to get out. Or torch the place.

And PRAY that you don't lock someone in who did nothing wrong-the lawsuits would cost BILLIONS.

Anothe insane post from the obsessional Horse who this time supports violence and an increased use of non degradable plastic items .

What next Horse person?

Strategic use of rape and incest to keep potential perps in check -- giving suspect women a foretaste of Horse type punishment for future misbehaviour ?
Regardless , why are you obsessed with stopping homeless people from eating when they borrow a snack or two from food shops ? Do you enjoy repressing downtrodden poor people?

teach this thug to go shoplifting. lol. of to jail this trash goes. pop goes the weasel lol lol
Rather than punch straight on, a clout on the side of the head knocks the person out. No guns needed, just a well aimed bottle of coke.

Anothe insane post from the obsessional Horse who this time supports violence and an increased use of non degradable plastic items .

What next Horse person?

Strategic use of rape and incest to keep potential perps in check -- giving suspect women a foretaste of Horse type punishment for future misbehaviour ?
Regardless , why are you obsessed with stopping homeless people from eating when they borrow a snack or two from food shops ? Do you enjoy repressing downtrodden poor people?
Are you on LSD?

Forum List

Back