Mom Of The Year arrested after umpire is punched at 12-year-old softball game

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
LAUREL, Miss. (WLBT) - An umpire is recovering Monday after she was punched in the face following a softball game.

Moments after that confrontation, a Laurel mother was arrested and charged with simple assault.

Saturday night. Kristie Moore says she was filling in, calling a 12-year-old softball game after one of her umpires got sick. She’s been calling games for 10 years.

One of the moms was allegedly cursing so badly during the game that she was asked her to leave.

Eventually the coach made the mom leave, but instead of going home, Kiara Thomas allegedly waited for Moore after the game. That’s when, Moore says, Thomas confronted her, punched her, and then fled.

She was quickly arrested.

OIF.5sKNFNzEA3F6e0JRrDVHog

Woman arrested after umpire is punched at 12-year-old softball game in Laurel

I suspect so, land whales can only move so quick.

LAUREL, Miss. (WLBT) - An umpire is recovering Monday after she was punched in the face following a softball game.

Moments after that confrontation, a Laurel mother was arrested and charged with simple assault.

Saturday night. Kristie Moore says she was filling in, calling a 12-year-old softball game after one of her umpires got sick. She’s been calling games for 10 years.

One of the moms was allegedly cursing so badly during the game that she was asked her to leave.

Eventually the coach made the mom leave, but instead of going home, Kiara Thomas allegedly waited for Moore after the game. That’s when, Moore says, Thomas confronted her, punched her, and then fled.

Thanks, you dick. I will never say "Thread is useless without pictures" again.

Did she eat the umpire after she punched him out?

I've never heard of a softball game lasting 12 years.......... No wonder the mom was pissed!! That must be one for the record books!! :eusa_whistle:

Jesus . . . who could play a softball game for 12 years straight? Those twelve-year-old softball games must feel like an eternity . . .

Thread is useless without nude pics…

She ate the entire Chinese Buffet out of business and still had room for a basket of fries from McDonald’s!

Dude, you want nude pictures of that? I wouldn't f*ck that beast with your dick and with miketx pushing on it.

:laughing0301:

What I would like to know is why the umpire was attacked when the coach is the person who ordered the lady to leave.

God bless you and everyone else at the game always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back