Mom age 25, has 6 kids, all born with a cocktail of drugs in their system

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
What should the law do about a 25-year-old drug addict who has had six children so far and shows no signs of stopping either having children or using drugs.

This is not a hypothetical situation.

The law seems impotent to protect the children she is carrying. Am I wrong? I hope I'm wrong.

This isn't politics. Moved to GD

It's OK. Republicans only care about kids before their born. They tend to lose interest shortly after birth.

What should the law do about a 25-year-old drug addict who has had six children so far and shows no signs of stopping either having children or using drugs.

The law seems impotent to protect the children she is carrying. Am I wrong? I hope I'm wrong.

Link?

It's OK. Republicans only care about kids before their born. They tend to lose interest shortly after birth.

Gotta rethink my stand on abortion.

Yup

I could go for a retroactive abortion for this woman.
Dweeb, you want this woman to have federally funded abortions and you want the government to look after her kids, but you have no comment on her conduct?
Oh Right! She's just a victim of the mean old GOP, is that it?

You're really going to C/P a bullshit link slamming republicans in defense of a crack whore poisoning her kids?

:cuckoo:

Isn't this a hypothetical thread...?

Maybe we could discuss abortions and fathers who impregnate their daughters...

No.

Just a personal story of Amelia's that doesn't have a link.

btw, I apologize if this is a friend or relative of yours, Amelia.
I just tried to connect the dots....

You're really going to C/P a bullshit link slamming republicans in defense of a crack whore poisoning her kids?

How is turning this country into a third world shit hole=caring for the children. In that case the family would be poor as all hell. They would likely be forced to work at a young age. Thank a republican the next time you see your child healthy and happy. That's for damn sure.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

How is turning this country into a third world shit hole=caring for the children. In that case the family would be poor as all hell. They would likely be forced to work at a young age. Thank a republican the next time you see your child healthy and happy. That's for damn sure.:eusa_whistle:

Holy shit, you almost made me swallow my mouthwash. That's funny...

I thought you did that on a regular basis...

I thought you did that on a regular basis...

Sorry, daveman, you're too fucking stupid to converse with.

Simple solution.

It's called STERILIZATION.

Tough situation to be sure. Of course, most of us would love to see this woman sterilized, which is what should be done. However, it would have to be voluntary on her part, because she cannot be forced into sterilization. Drug treatment is the only real option. The problem is that drug treatment does no good at all if the person doesn't want to change. Some of these women are so far gone that no matter what we do, they will just go back to the drugs.

Forum List

Back