"Modern Hip Hop Is A Cry For Help" by Adam B. Coleman

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Tupac_THUGLIFE.jpg
StevieWonder_Jayz.jpg

Greetings. For several years I've been writing about Hip Hop music's influence and my belief that for many recording artists, Hip Hop music is a cry for help.

Recently I read an extremely well written article about Hip Hop authored by a fellow citizen who is a lot more articulate and educated than I am.

Modern Hip Hop is a Cry for Help - Wrong Speak Publishing by Adam B. Coleman

Related Vid...

Are Black People Ready To Talk About Race Hustlers?" ~Vanessa Gothix

THUGLIFE_TupacShakur.jpg

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

72% of blacks are raised by an unwed mother. There's the root of the problem. These black women see kids as a "MEAL TICKET." They get pregnant for a welfare check. Problem is they turn their meal tickets into worthless, violent, racist morons.

Last edited:
Blacks are always crying about their problems, instead of fixing their problems

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
72% of blacks are raised by an unwed mother. There's the root of the problem. These black women see kids as a "MEAL TICKET." They get pregnant for a welfare check. Problem is they turn their meal tickets into worthless, violent morons.

Blacks are always crying about something
Looks to me like, neither of you have a mirror- that is NOT what the images, or the videos are about- geezus christ almighty-

That girl, in that first video, is awesome!

Hi, GD. I agree Ms. Gothix is awesome.

Hopefully people will support her awesomeness by subscribing to Gothix channel and Liking videos they agree with.

Peace.

That girl, in that first video, is awesome!

GD, after reading several of his well written articles, I think it is fair to say Adam B. Coleman is an awesome citizen as well.

"Black Victim To Black Victor - A Conversation With Adam B Coleman" ~Vanessa Gothix

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

AveryJarhman

Let me apologize- I watched her first video, but, normally I don't do videos- I prefer reading, unless it's music- I can't, therefore, I won't sit for 44 minutes- when I stream sprint car racing, which I love more than any activity (outside playin at playin guitar and singin) I play solitaire- I can't just sit- and, I'm starting to be able to play at playin guitar while streaming a race-

My apologies, but keep up the good fight!

AveryJarhman

Let me apologize- I watched her first video, but, normally I don't do videos- I prefer reading, unless it's music- I can't, therefore, I won't sit for 44 minutes- when I stream sprint car racing, which I love more than any activity (outside playin at playin guitar and singin) I play solitaire- I can't just sit- and, I'm starting to be able to play at playin guitar while streaming a race-

My apologies, but keep up the good fight!

Hi GD. I hear you, watching videos is time consuming.

It is totally understandable most people don't have the time to listen to everyone's thoughts, concerns and opinions.

Best wishes for improving your guitar playing and singing skills.

Perhaps one day you'll record a song, post it on the internet, and end up with a contract.

Peace.

I have a you tube channel - no beatin down my door so far- LOL

GD, I noticed you're a Texan.

On the outside chance you recorded and uploaded this classic originally performed by Poco, I'd like to hear it. :)

Peace.

I've not heard it- I'm working on 4 new songs right now, but, I'll add it to them- but, I'm also waiting on a new hat- being summer and all, a felt hat is not showing me to be the slave to fashion that I am- LOL

Oh and thanks- requests are taken to heart and I do express they are request in my videos-

Forum List

Back