Modern day MLK, Candace Owens gets speech shut down by racist dems on FACEBOOK

Candice only leads racist whites. And that's because she says what they want and need to here. If MLK shit Candice Owens out after a bm, he would immediately drive himself to ER, because he would know he had a health problem. He wouldn't even waste time using colo-guard.
You realize MLK was a Republican.

What I realize is that what you said is wrong. And that's according to his own children, not some white republican who thinks blacks need white people to tell them what party to belong to.

Candice only leads racist whites. And that's because she says what they want and need to here. If MLK shit Candice Owens out after a bm, he would immediately drive himself to ER, because he would know he had a health problem. He wouldn't even waste time using colo-guard.
You realize MLK was a Republican.
You must be talking about MLK Sr. because MLK Jr. was never a Republican. I’m not sure he ever even voted for a Repubican.
They both supported JFK

MLK Jr tried not to officially affiliate with one side or the other
Junior's son said his dad "never" voted for a Republican.
He may have voted for a Republican
He lived in Jim Crow Georgia. Most of those Democrats were pretty much assholes. For the blacks in the south who were allowed to vote it was a choice of one asshole or the other asshole
He did support JFK in 1960

Candace is a sell out to the conservative cause
She used to be liberal, but found that spouting conservative propaganda is more lucrative

So, you support censoring her.

You are a fascist.

I support mocking her

Nope. This thread is about people like you, censoring her, and you are here to attack her, not to attack the censors.

You are a fascist, who wants to silence your enemies, because you have learned that you cannot win any debates.

I taught you that.

I had hoped that you would soften your commitment to your obviously bankrupt ideology, but instead you have increased it, greatly.
Criticizing someone’s words or actions is not censorship.

Face book did not criticize what she said, they shut down her ability to say it.

That is what this thread is about, and you showed up to attack the victim and to lie about what is going on.

You support censorship. YOu are a fascist.

Candace Owens is extremely intelligent and articulate, a great conservative lady!:113:

SHE SHOULD NOT BE SHUT DOWN BY THE FASCIST FB.:mad-61:

It's time to regulate all Silicon Valley totalitarians! Now! IT'S ENOUGH!
Her crime was embarrassing Nadler [sp] in public a few weeks back.

She embarrassed herself.

No actually she embarrassed you.

Jo
No, she embarrassed herself.
How do?? Anything she said impartially?

Candace Owens is extremely intelligent and articulate, a great conservative lady!:113:

SHE SHOULD NOT BE SHUT DOWN BY THE FASCIST FB.:mad-61:

It's time to regulate all Silicon Valley totalitarians! Now! IT'S ENOUGH!

She embarrassed herself.

Jo

Figure it out.

She embarrassed herself.

Jo

Figure it out.
Just looked at we twitter.. absolutely amazing . So many followers number one podcast in America .. you should listen you might learn something

She embarrassed herself.

Jo

Figure it out.
Just looked at we twitter.. absolutely amazing . So many followers number one podcast in America .. you should listen you might learn something

I have a son older than her. If I want to learn how young people think I talk to him. White trash doesn't get to tell me who I should listen to.

How Candace Owens would have responded to the Civil Rights movement

Negroes need to know their place
Colored children need to be kept away from white children
Negroes need to be sent to separate bathrooms
Colored people are generally not smart enough to vote
Civil Rights protestors are commie agitators

That is not at all her message. She just preaches that oppression Olympics are stupid and that Democrats have not helped blacks in ever. Jim Crow and KKK were all Democrats and their policies.

Jo

Figure it out.

I have a son older than her. If I want to learn how young people think I talk to him. White trash doesn't get to tell me who I should listen to.

I have kids younger than her. Much younger and they believe that Leftists are anti Semitic assholes like IM2 who participate in oppression Olympics and are dumber than rocks.

Figure it out.

I have kids younger than her. Much younger and they believe that Leftists are anti Semitic assholes like IM2 who participate in oppression Olympics and are dumber than rocks.

There is no such thing as oppression Olympics and when you find an anti semitic comment from me let me know.

Candace is a sell out to the conservative cause
She used to be liberal, but found that spouting conservative propaganda is more lucrative

So, you support censoring her.

You are a fascist.

I support mocking her

Nope. This thread is about people like you, censoring her, and you are here to attack her, not to attack the censors.

You are a fascist, who wants to silence your enemies, because you have learned that you cannot win any debates.

I taught you that.

I had hoped that you would soften your commitment to your obviously bankrupt ideology, but instead you have increased it, greatly.
Criticizing someone’s words or actions is not censorship.

Face book did not criticize what she said, they shut down her ability to say it.

That is what this thread is about, and you showed up to attack the victim and to lie about what is going on.

You support censorship. YOu are a fascist.

Facebook is a privately owned website.
They can welcome or turn down anyone they want

Jo

Figure it out.

More racisim lol

That is not at all her message. She just preaches that oppression Olympics are stupid and that Democrats have not helped blacks in ever. Jim Crow and KKK were all Democrats and their policies.

The oppression Olympics paid her ass 37,500 dollars. 7 justices voted for Jim Crow. 4 were republican.

Modern day evolution of Jim Crow
Affirmative action is no longer needed, Social Programs equate to slavery, blacks deserve what they get

Figure it out.

More racisim lol

No racism. I'm talking about you as an individual person, just the way those like you say you want done.

Forum List

Back