Model discusses sex without love

Sex without love used to be called Friday Night, but this was back when Reagan was President - first term too

I think I was around 13 when I had sex for the first time. We were acquainted, but I surely would not call it love. Ours was more of a working relationship.

Here it is 53 years later, and we are still together. We've been though thick and thin together, fought our battles together and have been inseparable that whole time. We have grown together in such a aw that there is only one thing I could possibly say.

Damn, I love that hand!
Do you ever cheat and use the other hand?

Sex without love?

If a man finds a woman sexually attractive, he couldn't care less how he "feels" about her, let alone whether he "loves" her or not. Hell, the ideal date for a young man is a deaf-mute nympho. No talk, just fuck.

Women find this trait in men astounding. How many times have you heard a young woman say, "I don't understand how MY boyfriend could have fucked my best FRIEND!"

Are you kidding me? If she's cute and willing, you bet your ass he would fuck her.

Does that mean he doesn't love you? No. Sex and love are not necessarily related. For men.

Forum List

Back