Mob vandalizes Denver fallen officer memorial; Cops ordered to stay out of the way

I wonder...if the mobs moved into the office of thr mayor or police chief if they'd stand by their "Do Not Engage Protesters" policy?
I hope the police would 'stand down.'

Why? Just let the mob vandalize stuff?? Is that how you want them to treat vandals at your home? Its like the fire department just letting an arson set a fire and watching it burn.

If they are to stand down for other attacks, they should stand down for attacks on mayor and police chief.

Oh sorry I misunderstood.

Yes I agree. If the mayor or city councils offices or even homes become targets of protesters trying to vandalize them....the cops should follow policy and get out of the way, and say "Sir..we'll ID them later and arrest them. But we will not engage them to stop the vandalism...per YOUR policy."

Evidently they know who did it. Rather than turn it into a riot they will quietly arrest them later.

So you agree with the policy? Let protesters do whatever they do, vandalize whatever they want, and then later on try to go ID them and arrest them? Rather than stop the crime in progress?
Hell no I don't agree with it. I'm just telling you their rationale which is not to start a riot. Start the riot. Then shoot the fuckers.

And if they start shooting back?

Real smart.
If the thugs shoot, deadly force is authorized, too bad too sad for thug life.

Evidently they know who did it. Rather than turn it into a riot they will quietly arrest them later.

So you agree with the policy? Let protesters do whatever they do, vandalize whatever they want, and then later on try to go ID them and arrest them? Rather than stop the crime in progress?
Hell no I don't agree with it. I'm just telling you their rationale which is not to start a riot. Start the riot. Then shoot the fuckers.

And if they start shooting back?

Real smart.
If the thugs shoot, deadly force is authorized, too bad too sad for thug life.

I absolutely agree, but that's not what Tipsy was saying

Forum List

Back