Mob vandalizes Denver fallen officer memorial; Cops ordered to stay out of the way

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Police Upset After Memorial Vandalized Officer.com

A mob of cop hating protesters swarmed the Denver police department fallen officer memorial and threw red paint all over it. Denver police were literally ordered to stay out of their way.

Denver's mayor had a policy now that Denver police WILL NOT engage protesters. Period.

So...wanna fuck some property up!!!? Go to Denver. Cops have orders to stay out of your way.

I wonder...if the mobs moved into the office of thr mayor or police chief if they'd stand by their "Do Not Engage Protesters" policy?

Evidently they know who did it. Rather than turn it into a riot they will quietly arrest them later.

Evidently they know who did it. Rather than turn it into a riot they will quietly arrest them later.

So you agree with the policy? Let protesters do whatever they do, vandalize whatever they want, and then later on try to go ID them and arrest them? Rather than stop the crime in progress?

"Law enforcement agencies across the nation are under siege right now."

Damn right they are and it's passed due. People are finally sick of the police acting like storm troopers.

So you agree with the policy? Let protesters do whatever they do, vandalize whatever they want, and then later on try to go ID them and arrest them? Rather than stop the crime in progress?

Why not? That's exactly the spiel people get from law enforcement when they are wrongly arrested or have their civil rights abused. Let the police do what they want to you and then fight it out in court later.

I guess what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Hell no I don't agree with it. I'm just telling you their rationale which is not to start a riot. Start the riot. Then shoot the fuckers.

Hell no I don't agree with it. I'm just telling you their rationale which is not to start a riot. Start the riot. Then shoot the fuckers.

And if they start shooting back?

Real smart.

The last successful domestic action we had was Kent State and that was an accident.

why would they bring guns to a "peaceful protest" if its not peaceful I really dont care if they end up getting shot if they pull a gun ...

I am not understanding where don't taz me bro stands. Do you think anarchy is just fine? Do you think cops,should be shot and killed because what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Do you think people who pay taxes and have nothing to do with anything should have to stand by and watch rioters torch their store and destroy their livelihood? I don't know what your beef is with the cops but let me suggest that if the cops don't stop the rioters and they break into my store to steal, rob, rape, and pillage they won't walk out. So which scenario is better for everyone?

I am not understanding where don't taz me bro stands. Do you think anarchy is just fine? Do you think cops,should be shot and killed because what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Do you think people who pay taxes and have nothing to do with anything should have to stand by and watch rioters torch their store and destroy their livelihood? I don't know what your beef is with the cops but let me suggest that if the cops don't stop the rioters and they break into my store to steal, rob, rape, and pillage they won't walk out. So which scenario is better for everyone?

What DontTazeMeBro wants is....

Cops who are.....
As smart as a lawyer
As patient as a monk
As noble as a priest
As calm under stress as a SEAL
As unselfish as kamikaze pilot
As compassionate as a mother
As tough as a UFC fighter...but as reluctant to fight as a noble saint
With reflexes of a pro athlete

And with a matrix like ability to slow time down under stress and see what can only be seen in hindsight.

And to do it all for modest pay, shitty hours and be hated by everyone around you.

And we need 1, 000, 000 of them.

Love to see where he suggests we find those applicants.

I wonder...if the mobs moved into the office of thr mayor or police chief if they'd stand by their "Do Not Engage Protesters" policy?
I hope the police would 'stand down.'

Why? Just let the mob vandalize stuff?? Is that how you want them to treat vandals at your home? Its like the fire department just letting an arson set a fire and watching it burn.

I hope the police would 'stand down.'

Why? Just let the mob vandalize stuff?? Is that how you want them to treat vandals at your home? Its like the fire department just letting an arson set a fire and watching it burn.

If they are to stand down for other attacks, they should stand down for attacks on mayor and police chief.

Forum List

Back