Mob schedules the removal of Lincoln statue for Thursday evening at 7:00 pm

The day America citizenry reassert itself is today.
We will be wearing orange shirts that say “We Make America Lawful Again” No harm will come to Lincoln. can’t assure same about the vandals nor any law enforcement cowards that seek to ignore them but bother us. About 20 of us down there so far and about 20 more coming and we arent limited to good manners as our sole resource for defense
Must see TV.

During his famous debates with Sen. Stephen Douglas, Lincoln explained to the crowd: “I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races … I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races from living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”

Lincoln was no different than most white males, North and South, at the time. He was a white supremacist.

So does anyone have an update on this ? They were supposed to show up at 6:00 tonight and try and destroy it.
I can't seem to find the latest news on this.

Forum List

Back