Mob schedules the removal of Lincoln statue for Thursday evening at 7:00 pm

Somebody out there needs to create a funny horror flick of all these statues coming to life and seeking revenge.

Something along the lines of Sharknado, the film made about the tornado's created by global warming that spit out sharks to attack people.

The Simpsons already did it.

And Dimocrat leaders will just sit back and let it happen.

Protesters vow to tear down Emancipation Statue in Lincoln Park
The bronze memorial statue was erected in 1876 to honor Abraham Lincoln for the Emancipation Proclamation. Protesters said they will return Thursday to tear it down.
83c715f7-6023-4976-b196-36f420984d0b_1920x1080.jpg

Author: Nick Boykin (WUSA9)
Published: 4:00 PM EDT June 23, 2020
Updated: 8:26 AM EDT June 24, 2020
FacebookTwitter
WASHINGTON — Crowds gathered in Lincoln Park at the base of the Emancipation Statue Tuesday night for a protest organized by "The Freedom Neighborhood" calling for the removal of the statue. The protest comes on the heels of an incident in Lafayette Park Monday night over an Andrew Jackson statue.
Organizers said they want the Emancipation Statue "gone" and openly said they will not be working

Pleanty of time for the police and troops to clean their guns and load up with ample ammo for the job ahead that needs to be done. And the sooner the better.

This should become the first battle of America's Civil War for freedom.

A ring of riflemen around the statue.

Several bucket trucks at full elevation a hundred yards back; three shipers in each bucket and a cordon of armed patriots surrounding each truck.

Trump is again right. Anyone trying to destroy or even deface public property must spend years in prison Or public flogging. They need to bring that back

Trump is again right. Anyone trying to destroy or even deface public property must spend years in prison Or public flogging. They need to bring that back
I believe trump already BROUGHT IT BACK.

Numerous people arrested in D.C. for the disgraceful vandalism, in Lafayette Park, of the magnificent statue of Andrew Jackson, in addition to the exterior defacing of St. John’s Church across the street. [The penalty is] 10 years in prison under the Veteran’s Memorial Preservation Act, beware.” (President Donald Trump)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1369

I believe trump already BROUGHT IT BACK.

Numerous people arrested in D.C. for the disgraceful vandalism, in Lafayette Park, of the magnificent statue of Andrew Jackson, in addition to the exterior defacing of St. John’s Church across the street. [The penalty is] 10 years in prison under the Veteran’s Memorial Preservation Act, beware.” (President Donald Trump)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1369
We'll see if they do serious time. Leftists of all races get away with treason

If they come for any of the statues in my hometown.....they better bring a lot of bandages.

Did you read the line where one of them said If you want a revolution.....it won't happen by being peaceful.

Does anyone understand just what that means.
Really? Whatcha gonna do ?
Fella, I can't tell you what people would do. I ain't reporting no one that does it though.

The bronze memorial statue was erected in 1876 to honor Abraham Lincoln for the Emancipation Proclamation. Protesters said they will return Thursday to tear it down.

FacebookTwitter
WASHINGTON — Crowds gathered in Lincoln Park at the base of the Emancipation Statue Tuesday night for a protest organized by "The Freedom Neighborhood" calling for the removal of the statue. The protest comes on the heels of an incident in Lafayette Park Monday night over an Andrew Jackson statue.
Organizers said they want the Emancipation Statue "gone" and openly said they will not be working

That's good news.

FacebookTwitter

Go for it! Lincoln was a tyrannical piece of shit.

Dimocrat leaders are simply not motivated to stop it, since they themselves want the statue taken down.

It's one thing to remove or relocate the statue, but to sit back and allow a fucking mob to do as they please is criminal.
Republicans freed the slaves, and Democrats have been pissed off ever since.

Ladies and gentlemen, these are the fine products of public education.

Why in the world would BLM want to tear down that statue? ... :dunno:
A freed black slave started the movement to build the memorial by donating $5 dollars. (which was a lot of money at that time)
Frederick Douglass the most famous black person of that time was the keynote speaker and personally dedicated the statue at its unveiling.
No knowledge of history.
Exactly, no knowledge of history;

Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner-stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth. This truth has been slow in the process of its development, like all other truths in the various departments of science. It has been so even amongst us. Many who hear me, perhaps, can recollect well, that this truth was not generally admitted, even within their day. The errors of the past generation still clung to many as late as twenty years ago. Those at the North, who still cling to these errors, with a zeal above knowledge, we justly denominate fanatics. All fanaticism springs from an aberration of the mind from a defect in reasoning. It is a species of insanity. One of the most striking characteristics of insanity, in many instances, is forming correct conclusions from fancied or erroneous premises; so with the anti-slavery fanatics. Their conclusions are right if their premises were. They assume that the negro is equal, and hence conclude that he is entitled to equal privileges and rights with the white man. If their premises were correct, their conclusions would be logical and just but their premise being wrong, their whole argument fails. I recollect once of having heard a gentleman from one of the northern States, of great power and ability, announce in the House of Representatives, with imposing effect, that we of the South would be compelled, ultimately, to yield upon this subject of slavery, that it was as impossible to war successfully against a principle in politics, as it was in physics or mechanics. That the principle would ultimately prevail. That we, in maintaining slavery as it exists with us, were warring against a principle, a principle founded in nature, the principle of the equality of men. The reply I made to him was, that upon his own grounds, we should, ultimately, succeed, and that he and his associates, in this crusade against our institutions, would ultimately fail. The truth announced, that it was as impossible to war successfully against a principle in politics as it was in physics and mechanics, I admitted; but told him that it was he, and those acting with him, who were warring against a principle. They were attempting to make things equal which the Creator had made unequal.

"Crowds gathered"....More like, Soros bused in a bunch of paid stooges to stand around and look like a crowd so they can recruit useful BLM idiots.

They want to forget their ancestors were slaves. It is a trauma they suffer since they know the difference between good and evil.

Poor dudes, they need help.

Their psychologist told them to release their frustration by destroying all the bad memories. They took the advice as "go and destroy the city".

The bad news for those dudes is that even when they destroy the statues, they still can't forget their ancestors were slaves because such indeed happened.

So, we must understand where they come from, they are just not themselves, those mobs are just a temporary reaction for what happened between a police man using his knee on the throat of an intoxicated black criminal. Such is an image their grand parents taught them to remember forever.

So, the problem comes from centuries ago, as a black coworker told me. Several decades ago, I was new here and he used to explain me the history of the US from his point of view. His point of view as a black dude. This guy was a tall dude, fat, very smart, charismatic, and because his voice he was practically Baloo, the character of Disney's Jungle Book.

One day, in his history lessons (because he was decided for me to know about "his people") he told me that the Indian didn't survive in great numbers in comparison with the black man.

The Indian had pride, and the Indian was the previous owner of this land. So, the Indian didn't feel like obeying the orders of the white man, but totally the contrary, he did prefer to die before becoming slave.

So, the white man came to the Indian and said:

"Hey! you Indian! Come here and shine my boots!"

The Indian said, "no!"

Pump! the white dude shot to dead the Indian. And after that, the white man looked at the black man and demanded the same.

"Hey! You Negro! Come here and shine my boots".

The black guy took his shirt off and used it to shine the white dude boots, swallowing his hate and with his voice coming between his grinding teeth pressed with anger, he responded, "yes siiirrr!... yes siiiirrr!....

Forum List

Back