Mitt Romney's 2011 Tax Return To Be Released At 3 PM Today

I don't give a flying fuck what the church does with the money, thats not the point. If one man gives to charity because he wants to help the needy, and another man gives to charity because it's a commandment of his god and he wants to go to heaven. I value the gift given freely more then one given out of obligation more.

This blows the liberal theory all to heck!! An American citizen giving money to his church as a charitable contribution to help those less fortunate. He did this without coercion from the IRS. Guess what, he doesn't have to be a Mormon, you can't force him to change his religion or keep him from donating to it. Makes those on the left pretty mad, especially when he did that voluntarily.

This entire paragraph is just a jumble of separate sentences. Can you rewrite this in to something resembling a cohesive thought? Kthanks

You wouldn't understand it any better, your comprehension skills are for shit honey.

OK, so you understand your statement is dishonest, right? He never said he would be dishonest if he didnt take every deduction possible. That isn't what he said.

True.

He just said it would disqualify him to be president.

For once I agree with Mitt.

Also dishonest.

Shocker.

In July, while travelling to Israel, Romney was asked about his taxes in an interview with ABC News' David Muir. “I don’t pay more than are legally due,” he told Muir. “And frankly if I had paid more than are legally due, I don’t think I’d be qualified to become president. I’d think people would want me to follow the law and pay only what the tax code requires.”

Romney Releases 2011 Tax Returns and By His Own Words They 'Disqualify' Him From the Presidency | Alternet

So he could have paid 9%, and yet,

his tax plan includes a huge tax cut for himself; thus, in essence, he believes he's overtaxed at 9%.

Yet Romney paid more than he had to...
:clap2:

The Romneys also donated $4m to charity last year, nearly 30 per cent of their income but claimed a tax deduction for only $2.25m of this.

If Mr Romney had claimed the full deduction, his tax rate would have been under 10 per cent. The candidate had previously said he paid about 13 per cent of his income in tax over the past 10 years.

“The Romneys’ generous charitable donations in 2011 would have significantly reduced their tax obligation for the year,” Mr Malt wrote.

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/8fc4288e-03f9-11e2-b91b-00144feabdc0.html#axzz27921CuSi

his tax plan includes a huge tax cut for himself; thus, in essence, he believes he's overtaxed at 9%.

The Romneys also donated $4m to charity last year, nearly 30 per cent of their income but claimed a tax deduction for only $2.25m of this.

If Mr Romney had claimed the full deduction, his tax rate would have been under 10 per cent. The candidate had previously said he paid about 13 per cent of his income in tax over the past 10 years.

“The Romneys’ generous charitable donations in 2011 would have significantly reduced their tax obligation for the year,” Mr Malt wrote.

Romney bows to call for tax disclosure - FT.com

"Charity" doesn't help the Leftwing takers, it only counts if it goes through the Government to these people.

"Charity" doesn't help the Leftwing takers, it only counts if it goes through the Government to these people.

It does not fit their narrative either :lol:

I told everyone, it doesn't matter if Romney released 2 years or 20 years of taxes, liberals will just continue to whine and cry and throw 2 year old tantrums because that is all they know.

I have now been proven right.

And what does their church do with the money? Yea... spends it on the less fortunate... aka, charity. Tricky to make the connection - if you're a twit.

I don't give a flying fuck what the church does with the money, thats not the point. If one man gives to charity because he wants to help the needy, and another man gives to charity because it's a commandment of his god and he wants to go to heaven. I value the gift given freely more then one given out of obligation more.

Along that same line of thinking, his Taxes aren't any of your fucking business.

"Along the same line" makes no sense in your sentence. Disregarding your poor use of the english lanauge, I never said his taxes were my business. Please try not to assign me positions I haven't taken.

Only the "Gov" can be "compassionate", and then only when it forces it's population to submit to confiscatory taxation.

Yep... all these stupid ass liberal out there asking the gov't to raise their taxes....
jack-1.gif

Along that same line of thinking, his Taxes aren't any of your fucking business.

"Along the same line" makes no sense in your sentence. Disregarding your poor use of the english lanauge, I never said his taxes were my business. Please try not to assign me positions I haven't taken.

:eusa_clap: lose the debate, and point out grammmmer :lol:

As I said honey, your comprehension skills are for shit.....as to the rest of your crap, shut up about what he does with his money...nor does anyone care what you value ;)

Romney ignored $2 million in deductions to get his rate up from 9% to 14%.

After he loses the election, he will refile and take his $2 million in deductions.

I told everyone, it doesn't matter if Romney released 2 years or 20 years of taxes, liberals will just continue to whine and cry and throw 2 year old tantrums because that is all they know.

I have now been proven right.

Why would anyone be happy with one when nearly everyone specificly wanted to see 2009?

He knows he's full of shit, he's just being a good soldier.

Romney ignored $2 million in deductions to get his rate up from 9% to 14%.

After he loses the election, he will refile and take his $2 million in deductions.

His 2011 tax return showed that the candidate – and his wife, Ann – paid $1.9m in taxes on $13.7m in income, which was derived mostly from investments. That put their effective tax rate at 14.1 per cent, according to Mr Malt’s post.

Forum List

Back