Mitch McConnell Considers Killing Major Immigration Deal To Help Trump

Lets see the lib compromise

Tell us what the deal is that biden is offering
The Senate bill drastically reduces the types of asylum claims that would be considered

Start there

Republicans are terrified that immigrants will eventually vote and worse … vote Dem
Thats true

And libs are for the aliens for exactly the same reason

But its not the only reason

They want to open the border even more. Trump wants it closed. That's the will of sane people.

The problem is, the GOP wants to wait and do it, so that Trump gets the credit for doing it. If Biden were to reinstate remain in Mexico, allow US border agents to assist Texas, and ramp up deportations, it would literally piss Trump off.

Thats true

And libs are for the aliens for exactly the same reason

But its not the only reason
Well now we understand the real reason you are against immigration. You’re terrified that it might cost you votes. That’s ALL. You fuckers ever really care about. Political Power.

No. Dems aren’t stupid enough to think that immigrants will vote their way.

Generally they are conservative Catholics

The problem is, the GOP wants to wait and do it, so that Trump gets the credit for doing it. If Biden were to reinstate remain in Mexico, allow US border agents to assist Texas, and ramp up deportations, it would literally piss Trump off.
So what? Let him get pissed off, it would be the right thing to. But that's not what Biden wants to do.

So what? Let him get pissed off, it would be the right thing to. But that's not what Biden wants to do.

I think he will. It's an election season. It's my guess that he and Abbott will come up with some sort of deal. Abbott isn't securing the border. It's all just a show. For the simple fact that Texas LEO's are allowing the border agents to cut the razor wire as fast as Texas puts it up.
The only thing I've found in the Texas constitution about immigrants, are European immigrants. So as far as I know, there's really nothing Abbott can constitutionally do on the southern border, but strike a deal with the US government.

But this being an election year, lots of democrat voters in NYC and Chicago are pissed at Biden and their mayors over this. So there's pressure on Biden to at least look like he's doing something. What ever he does, will be about as wishy washy as the Senate immigration bill, I have no doubt.
None the less, it'll be the same charade we've been getting about the border for the last 20 years.

Republicans have the biggest policy win on immigration in decades within their grasp, but Donald Trump is calling the shots now, so the deal is all but dead. In what’s been reported as a Senate Republican meeting Wednesday, leader Mitch McConnell told his colleagues he doesn’t “want to do anything to undermine” Trump.

So the Republicans have now guaranteed another year of uncontrolled immigration ( Their Words ), when a deal is in place right now to stop it.

The Great Republican Immigration Caravans

With the blessings of the orange cult messiah.
McConnel would not lift a finger to help Trump. More bullshit.

I think he will. It's an election season. It's my guess that he and Abbott will come up with some sort of deal. Abbott isn't securing the border. It's all just a show. For the simple fact that Texas LEO's are allowing the border agents to cut the razor wire as fast as Texas puts it up.
The only thing I've found in the Texas constitution about immigrants, are European immigrants. So as far as I know, there's really nothing Abbott can constitutionally do on the southern border, but strike a deal with the US government.

But this being an election year, lots of democrat voters in NYC and Chicago are pissed at Biden and their mayors over this. So there's pressure on Biden to at least look like he's doing something. What ever he does, will be about as wishy washy as the Senate immigration bill, I have no doubt.
None the less, it'll be the same charade we've been getting about the border for the last 20 years.
Face it. The only president that satisfactorily dealt with the problem was Trump. Remain in Mexico and the wall were great.

Who the hell is Joan McCarter? Typical of dishonest rag media (and daily kos is the worst of the worst) they take a half truth and combine it with fiction or assumptions and call it fact. Lefties like it because it's what they want to hear. If McConnell derails the proposal it's because at least half the Governors in the U.S. (so far) will tell you it's a bad deal that will hurt the Country. Trump has nothing to do with it

Face it. The only president that satisfactorily dealt with the problem was Trump. Remain in Mexico and the wall were great.

Satisfactory? Not even close. Way better than what we have now. Absolutely. Biden's border makes Trumps look like Fort Knox.

But Trump still couldn't get it done. He constantly caved to the left. Was always begging Pelosi for money. Everything he tried, she kicked his ass over.

Trump knows how to fight. But he sucks at winning.

This is no immigration deal.

It is a sell out to legitimize the nine million that Potatohead allowed to flood in and to allow another six million to come in.

Just more money to the Illegals that the Democrats allowed to flood in so they will vote Democrat to keep the welfare checks coming..

I suspect the RINOs will give the Potatohead traitor everything he wants.

Satisfactory? Not even close. Way better than what we have now. Absolutely. Biden's border makes Trumps look like Fort Knox.

But Trump still couldn't get it done. He constantly caved to the left. Was always begging Pelosi for money. Everything he tried, she kicked his ass over.

Trump knows how to fight. But he sucks at winning.
He won two Presidential elections.

Well now we understand the real reason you are against immigration. You’re terrified that it might cost you votes. That’s ALL. You fuckers ever really care about. Political Power.

No. Dems aren’t stupid enough to think that immigrants will vote their way.

Generally they are conservative Catholics
You expect the demo’s to gain votes from the alien invasion

So politics is always a factor

Forum List

Back